Backyard Playsets/Ninja Playsets
483 Views | 2 Replies
thriller03
3:37p, 5/1/24
I've searched the forums before and read some things, but I've got a more specific question. We are upgrading our backyard playset for our six year old son. He's obsessed with monkey bars, and starting to show interest in the ninja skills type activities as opposed to just a slide and a swing. Anybody have any insight into backyard playsets that are a little more focused towards that? Brand, cost, etc?

One I've seen online is Vuly. Example: https://www.vulyplay.com/en-US/monkey-bars/quest/153

There are others I've seen similar. Just curious about these more specific playset setups. Vuly looks nice because you can customize, so you can start smaller and add as you go it appears.

Similar thread: Anybody have any insight into more traditional playset brands with longer monkey bar setups? Gorilla has some nice options with bars, but they are short in terms of length.

Thanks ahead...any feedback is valued, even if it's just feedback on more traditional playsets.
MyNameIsJeff
4:08p, 5/1/24
I'd crosspost this over on the Outdoor board. You'll get a lot more traffic.
thriller03
4:15p, 5/1/24
Good call. Debated between the two, not sure why I didn't just post both places.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings