https://instagr.am/p/C6E6YeNSVrY
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
4:39p, 4/22/24
What does this mean?

Are we GETTING him???
Know Your Enemy
4:45p, 4/22/24
In reply to Fanatic15...Drs2B!
He's just posting pics from his visit. He used the #NOTCOMMITTED hash tag so all it means is that he was here and apparently enjoyed himself.
Method Man
4:52p, 4/22/24
In reply to Know Your Enemy
Not committeds seem to never commit
Know Your Enemy
5:16p, 4/22/24
In reply to Method Man
Method Man said:

Not committeds seem to never commit

Well eventually they kinda have to commit somewhere, dude.
Method Man
6:12p, 4/22/24
You know what I mean.
Know Your Enemy
6:19p, 4/22/24
In reply to Method Man
Method Man said:

You know what I mean.

Every kid that visits every school posts the same type of **** on social media, Gramps.
FamousAgg
10:23p, 4/22/24
He needs to consider which team has lost multiple to the portal and which team has not. I know where I would rather be
Know Your Enemy
8:19a, 4/23/24
In reply to FamousAgg
FamousAgg said:

He needs to consider which team has lost multiple to the portal and which team has not. I know where I would rather be

I'm confused by this line of thinking.
FamousAgg
8:34a, 4/23/24
Leaving a team may indicate a poor environment, bad culture, bad leadership, unstable

Vs a team where everyone wants to be there and no one is leaving for greener pastures
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
8:39a, 4/23/24
Know Your Enemy said:

FamousAgg said:

I'm confused by this line of thinking.

I think he means that the fact that Texas A&M has not lost a single player to the portal must mean that the culture in College Station is a good one - and the team is "glued together". Now, would an outsider think that is a good thing or a barrier to them coming in and having a significant role? That would depend on the kid.

Hopefully he spoke to Jace and perhaps to the other transfers who came in last year about how they felt blending into the team, developed friendships and took their place and embraced their roles- even as those roles changed during the year. Obviously he could also get input from Andy and even Coleman and Boots about how transfers do here. Would be really cool if they could've set up a call with Q and DD about THEIR experiences as a transfer coming in to play under Buzz and his coaching staff.

I would think that the personalities we have here and excellent communicators like Wade and Jace and Henry and Manny will make an impression.

However, it might be tough to compete with Austin, Texas and that school's "vibe" at this time.

Here's hoping he chooses the good guys over tu.
Pumpkinhead
8:55a, 4/23/24
I'll be mildly surprised if we don't have a couple of transfers out when all is said and done. Seems would be necessary at minimum to make some room.
Know Your Enemy
9:17a, 4/23/24
In reply to FamousAgg
Not losing players means no spot for him, though.
Know Your Enemy
9:18a, 4/23/24
In reply to Pumpkinhead
Pumpkinhead said:

I'll be mildly surprised if we don't have a couple of transfers out when all is said and done. Seems would be necessary at minimum to make some room.

Yeah, I think to make the numbers work we will have to lose at least a couple. Unless we completely strike out in the portal.
FamousAgg
12:52p, 4/23/24
We graduated 2 guards my guy
Know Your Enemy
12:53p, 4/23/24
In reply to FamousAgg
FamousAgg said:

We graduated 2 guards my guy

We signed two HS players, my dude.
Know Your Enemy
12:54p, 4/23/24
In reply to FamousAgg
Boots was one guard, who was the other? We did lose Leveque too but he clearly isn't a guard.
frenchtoast
12:59p, 4/23/24
I am hoping for some white smoke.
FamousAgg
1:04p, 4/23/24
Eli Lawrence
Know Your Enemy
1:57p, 4/23/24
In reply to FamousAgg
FamousAgg said:

Eli Lawrence

Oh yeah. Big loss. How could I have forgotten him?
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
8:37a, 4/24/24
Bringing this one to the top... because Pope announces his choice this evening between the good guys and the team in Austin that will soon move in to our new neighborhood.

Anybody have any hints or insight regarding his likely decision?
94chem
8:59a, 4/24/24
If I were a big, I'd be salivating about being on the court with Taylor and Obaseki.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
AggieEyes
9:35a, 4/24/24
24-25 could be super special if we land this kid.
MarcAg
10:10a, 4/24/24
Do we know what time Pope is announcing today? I assume it is tonight, but has anyone seen a time? Maybe its just whenever he decided to post on instagram
Complete Idiot
11:14a, 4/24/24
In reply to MarcAg
I've only seen "Wednesday night" or "Wednesday evening" - so based on that, kind of open. Plus, if that means PST evening, could be quite late CST.
DTP02
11:57a, 4/24/24
In reply to MarcAg
MarcAg said:

Do we know what time Pope is announcing today? I assume it is tonight, but has anyone seen a time? Maybe its just whenever he decided to post on instagram

In other words: when do we see the white smoke to announce the Pope decision?
TxAg76
12:47p, 4/24/24
In reply to frenchtoast
frenchtoast said:

I am hoping for some white smoke.

Underrated
Fanatic15...Drs2B!
2:51p, 4/24/24
In reply to DTP02
Orange smoke.
CLOSE
Cancel