"I don't think this is legal"

2,572 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by ag88man
Sticks&Stones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A bank worker witnessing the scene told the woman : 'I don't think this is legal. He doesn't look well. He's very pale.'

She replied: 'He's like that' before she told the dead OAP: 'If you're not well, I can take you to hospital. Do you want to go back to hospital again?'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13317919/woman-wheels-corpse-bank-loan-staff-dead.html
C@LAg
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
That's what they did with diane feinstein for at least 8 years.

Anyways, taking out debt in the name of dead people is wrong. You should only be able to take out crippling debt against children who havent been born yet- the American way.
javajaws
AG
Just when you think you know how stupid people are somebody like this comes along to show you that no, they actually can be more stupid than you think.

She really thought she would get away with that?!?
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
javajaws said:

I read an article about a guy who punched a random woman in the face, was released without bail 4 hours later, and then punched a 9 year old girl in the face. People get away with everything now.
malenurse
AG
Ragnar Danneskjoldd said:

javajaws said:

I read an article about a guy who punched a random woman in the face, was released without bail 4 hours later, and then punched a 9 year old girl in the face. People get away with everything now.
Not if you're a white male. We get blamed for everything.
JamesPShelley
malenurse said:

javajaws said:

Not if you're a white male. We get blamed for everything.
You forgot to Capitalize the W in White.

/S
Burdizzo
AG

javajaws said:

The other day while I was driving I came up on a construction zone where they forced everyone to merge into one lane. Most of us merged early, but there was this one guy who waited until the last minute, drive past everyone, and forced us all to stop while he cut in line. It really makes you think.

And then there was the guy who used 9/12 of the ice cubes and left 3/12 behind without refill it. I swear - the nerve of some people.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Burdizzo said:

javajaws said:

The other day while I was driving I came up on a construction zone where they forced everyone to merge into one lane. Most of us merged early, but there was this one guy who waited until the last minute, drive past everyone, and forced us all to stop while he cut in line. It really makes you think.

And then there was the guy who used 9/12 of the ice cubes and left 3/12 behind without refill it. I swear - the nerve of some people.
ag88man
AG
Quote:

Waiting to to merge is the faster more efficient method.

?cc6fa094ad523b984325c7879220d3883a443e7f
Burdizzo
AG
Faster for whom?

That is a stupid graphic. No surprise it came from Arkansas.

People can merge while traffic continues to move as long as they match speeds with the adjacent lanes.

If 80% of the drivers merge soon after the first orange sign that says, "merge" then the single file doesn't back up and keeps moving. If those one or two people who wait until the barrels start slowing them down to merge suddenly slow down the first 80% who already merged.

Your method may be faster for 10-20% of the drivers, but it slows down the other 80%.

The lesson is merge early. If you wait to the point you have to stop, you screw everyone else, you selfish piece of dung.
ag88man
AG
Not using an open lane for a half-mile or more does not make sense. People not letting others merge to "protect" their place are a big problem. But, I think more direct signage would be helpful. I would like to see a begin merging now sign about 150-200 yards out at construction highway speeds.
Burdizzo
AG
ag88man said:

Not using an open lane for a half-mile or more does not make sense. People not letting others merge to "protect" their place are a big problem. But, I think more direct signage would be helpful. I would like to see a begin merging now sign about 150-200 yards out at construction highway speeds.

The purpose of the half-mile is to give you adequate time to match speeds and find someone to left you in before you have to get to the end and then stop. If one person is being a jackass and not letting you merge, then move to the next spot. But taking taking one person's jackassery and then screwing all the other motorists is just vehicular terrorism.

ag88man
AG
Your opinion has been heard and appropriately filed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.