How come so many of the crazy drunk passenger videos on YouTube are from DFW Airport?

2,353 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by cj774
BostonAg74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gotta give the DFW cops their props for top quality video equipment, though.
Ag_0112358132134
No links, no videos, not even a still image? Nobody knows what you're talking about. Terrible thread.
TriAg2010
AG
Ag_0112358132134 said:

No links, no videos, not even a still image? Nobody knows what you're talking about. Terrible thread.

That mf'er is not real.
Ag_0112358132134
TriAg2010 said:

Ag_0112358132134 said:

That mf'er is not real.

Trash
713nervy
AG
The man sitting next to me on my flight out of DFW this morning (yesterday morning technically) was snoring while he was still awake. Had I not had my AirPods, it would have escalated to violence.
ENG
AG
713nervy said:

The man sitting next to me on my flight out of DFW this morning (yesterday morning technically) was snoring while he was still awake. Had I not had my AirPods, it would have escalated to violence.
Look at me!! I have AirPods!
UTExan
Well, duh!
It's an American Airlines hub.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
jwoodmd
ENG said:

713nervy said:

Look at me!! I have AirPods!
There are plenty of other reasons to look at her
Decay
AG
Why does a lot happen at the biggest airport in the US?????
jwoodmd
Decay said:

The article is about DFW not ATL.
Decay
AG
I'm technically correct but fine, ATL has higher pax traffic. It's still a huge airport. Also tons of layovers. Drink time!
maroon barchetta
jwoodmd said:

Decay said:

Dallas people have such an inferiority complex.

Go watch your vhs tapes of the cowboys super bowl games.
jwoodmd
maroon barchetta said:

jwoodmd said:

Decay said:

Dallas people have such an inferiority complex.

Go watch your vhs tapes of the cowboys super bowl games.
I don't have any. I'm not a Dallas person and frankly don't care much for the area. Was just correcting the other poster "DFW is the biggest"
Decay
AG
I'm still correct in a meaningless way

It's the largest airport by square mileage
jwoodmd
Decay said:

Denver International Airport (DIA) is the largest airport in the US and North America, spanning 135.69km (52.4 square miles) - almost TWICE the size of DFW. DFW comes in at number 2 (which is ironic as that's what you keep laying!)
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Someone is drunk at a massive international airport that serves many connecting flights through the day and night. Story at 11!
jwoodmd
ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

Someone is drunk at a massive international airport that serves many connecting flights through the day and night. Story at 11!
I fly a lot (and I mean A LOT) - I still am sometimes surprised at how much alcohol is being poured in the lounges/clubs at 7am. I don't judge but I do notice.
maroon barchetta
jwoodmd said:

I fly a lot (and I mean A LOT) - I still am sometimes surprised at how much alcohol is being poured in the lounges/clubs at 7am. I don't judge but I do notice.

Judging people is fun. [/the GB]
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
jwoodmd said:

(1) judge away. (2) I'm usually among their ranks if it's leisure travel.
jwoodmd

jwoodmd said:

(1) judge away. (2) I'm usually among their ranks if it's leisure travel.
I don't judge. But, sadly it just results in more patients I have to work on.
Decay
AG
jwoodmd said:

Decay said:

Denver International Airport (DIA) is the largest airport in the US and North America, spanning 135.69km (52.4 square miles) - almost TWICE the size of DFW. DFW comes in at number 2 (which is ironic as that's what you keep laying!)

Curses, foiled again
cj774
AG
Job security? ……
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.