Bring the Campus Back to Bonfire (and BTHO tu)

877 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Scotty88
TheBeagle90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Texas A&M Should Restore the Bonfire Tradition Because it is Safeand Dangerous The Beagle (wordpress.com)
The Beagle '90
gabehcoud
"But if Texas A&M's leadership plans to only provide the Aggie family the event and not the process, they shouldn't bother. Because that would only divide the Aggie family, as there will continue to be a student built bonfire."
Reno Hightower
gabehcoud said:

"But if Texas A&M's leadership plans to only provide the Aggie family the event and not the process, they shouldn't bother. Because that would only divide the Aggie family, as there will continue to be a student built bonfire."

I regret that I don't have eleventy billion blue stars for this.
maroon barchetta
Do not bring it back to campus. It cannot ever be the same on campus as it once was, and that in itself is enough to warrant it staying off campus.
WestGalvestonAggie
The off campus kids do a great job. Support them instead!

"I always thought Roy Acuff was probably an *******. I’m a Hank Williams fan."

-Steve Earle
ghollow
AG
Here we go again

So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
12th Man Ag
AG
I feel like the off campus event will garner a lot more attention and attendance now that we are playing tu again. Not sure they have the logistics to handle a massive crowd like you used to see for the tu Bonfire in the past.
Scotty88
AG
Build it and they will come…OC Student run Bonfire all the way!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.