Alleged Child Kidnapping in Van Vleck
2,591 Views | 18 Replies
Animal Eight 84
1:12p, 4/25/24
Van Vleck is a very small, blue collar town in Matagorda County. It's about an hour south of Houston, literally has one stop light.

2 young girls were walking to school, a white van stops and a man grabs the younger sister. Older sister gets her free and they run to safety.

Sheriff's Dept are reviewing security camera videos of the incident. Van had previously been spotted around the town.

Guy got away - if he wouldn't have I'm very certain local residents would have handled it.

Animal Eight 84
12:32a, 4/27/24
Caught him.

AtticusMatlock
1:09a, 4/27/24
I hope he got tazed.
hurricanejake02
1:32a, 4/27/24
Dude is real lucky they caught him in Houston and not Van Vleck.
DargelSkout
6:17a, 4/27/24
In reply to hurricanejake02
SSS
ThunderCougarFalconBird
8:29a, 4/27/24
A 61 year old named Dubo Ishag with a Nigerian accent? What are the odds he recently crossed the Biden Line (southern border) after being trafficked there by some NGO in cahoots with cartels?
80s Guy
10:00a, 4/27/24
In reply to hurricanejake02
hurricanejake02 said:

Yep, they would have found only pieces of him if they found anything.
maroon barchetta
10:52a, 4/27/24
In reply to 80s Guy
80s Guy said:

hurricanejake02 said:

Yep, they would have found only pieces of him if they found anything.

What was left of him would have either fed hogs or been plowed under. It would be like he never existed.

That could still happen if he gets out on bond.
Al Bula
10:59a, 4/27/24
Democrat-enabled scum.
Stringfellow Hawke
11:03a, 4/27/24
99 years is appropriate with no possibility of early release.
dds08
6:11p, 4/27/24
As much as I hope they release this piece of vermin scum out on bond so he can disappear, even the lowest of low deserve justice. Hopefully it's a long, hard and painful process. I'm talking multiple decades. I prefer he dies behind bars in some cell and is never heard from again. That's just my opinion.
one safe place
6:16p, 4/27/24
Rope, tree, chair. Kick the chair out from under him and let him strangle to death. He will never attempt to harm another person and he will not cost us a dime to house and feed him.
dds08
6:25p, 4/27/24
In reply to one safe place
one safe place said:

Rope, tree, chair. Kick the chair out from under him and let him strangle to death. He will never attempt to harm another person and he will not cost us a dime to house and feed him.

Yeah, but blood would be one the executioners hands. It simply wouldn't do.
BrownDeerAggie
10:17p, 4/27/24
Crab trap bait?
Psalm 42:1
TexasAggie_97
7:59a, 4/28/24
In reply to BrownDeerAggie
BrownDeerAggie said:

Crab trap bait?
MoreCushing4thePushing
11:59p, 4/28/24
In reply to dds08
dds08 said:

Hopefully it's a long, hard and painful process.

Brian Earl Spilner
12:23a, 4/29/24
In reply to one safe place
one safe place said:

To me the easiest thing just seems to be to throw them in a cell without food or water. Problem takes care of itself in a couple days, a week tops, doesn't cost a penny and the blood is on nobody's hands.
one safe place
12:50a, 4/29/24
In reply to Brian Earl Spilner
Brian Earl Spilner said:

one safe place said:

To me the easiest thing just seems to be to throw them in a cell without food or water. Problem takes care of itself in a couple days, a week tops, doesn't cost a penny and the blood is on nobody's hands.
Not sure there is much worry about blood on someone's hands. Bet if they asked for volunteers to be part of a firing squad they would have tens of thousands, and likely more, who didn't mind having blood on their hands.
ABATTBQ11
8:29p, 4/29/24
In reply to AtticusMatlock
AtticusMatlock said:

I hope he got tazed.

In the balls
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1