Sneaker Thread
771,686 Views | 13597 Replies
StillNotAnAggie
2:44p, 5/6/24
Is it a mail call if I picked them up at the Nike store in The Woodlands on Saturday?

I also have 2 pair coming in the mail in girl sizes. So if anyone is interested in a Women's 8.5, I'll sell it for what I paid, if not, I'll just take them back.
El Gallo Blanco
3:14p, 5/6/24
In reply to StillNotAnAggie
StillNotAnAggie said:

Is it a mail call if I picked them up at the Nike store in The Woodlands on Saturday?

I also have 2 pair coming in the mail in girl sizes. So if anyone is interested in a Women's 8.5, I'll sell it for what I paid, if not, I'll just take them back.
These still look damn good, but after seeing them in person the other day, I was a little let down tbh. These were my favs as a kid, and i was hoping they would stick to the original colorway blueprint for these (white upper, as opposed to light blue-ish grey). The blue also seems a little darker. Lost a little luster for me. Prob being overly critical....I'm sure i'll grow to love em.
MoreCushing4thePushing
3:18p, 5/6/24
StillNotAnAggie said:

In the words of CFTXAG10…. "Lawd hammercy!"
CFTXAG10
3:26p, 5/6/24
Green2Maroon
5:50p, 5/6/24
Mail call.
aggiephoenix02
5:59p, 5/6/24
In reply to Green2Maroon
Those look so comfortable…
Green2Maroon
6:11p, 5/6/24
In reply to aggiephoenix02
They do feel pretty good. I didn't know what to expect with these.
jrod2181
8:15a, 5/7/24
HST Mail Call
Wife wearing the mamabcitas to work today

David_Puddy
8:46a, 5/7/24
In reply to El Gallo Blanco
El Gallo Blanco said:

StillNotAnAggie said:

These still look damn good, but after seeing them in person the other day, I was a little let down tbh. These were my favs as a kid, and i was hoping they would stick to the original colorway blueprint for these (white upper, as opposed to light blue-ish grey). The blue also seems a little darker. Lost a little luster for me. Prob being overly critical....I'm sure i'll grow to love em.

I love the blue-ish grey color myself. This is my 6th pair of 4s and I have the white & grey pair along with the fire red & white pair. So it's nice to have a pair that isn't an all white upper.
David_Puddy
1:23p, 5/7/24
Safe to say I'm a fan of the 4s

powerbelly
1:31p, 5/7/24
I like the 4s but always have to cut the tab off the back. It cuts into my Achilles too much.
MoreCushing4thePushing
1:33p, 5/7/24
Not sure if this was a shock drop, but they dropped about 30 minutes ago for anyone interested.
powerbelly
1:35p, 5/7/24
In reply to MoreCushing4thePushing
As a well known grey fan, those are nice.

MoreCushing4thePushing
2:39p, 5/7/24
Mail call
CFTXAG10
2:46p, 5/7/24
Lawd Hammercy
MoreCushing4thePushing
2:47p, 5/7/24
Actually, double mail call. I haven't tried these on yet, but they feel plush AF.
Yoda
2:51p, 5/7/24
Gotta respect the staging of your last two photos. Nice!
aggiephoenix02
4:56p, 5/7/24
In reply to Yoda
Clean fridge…
Sex Panther
7:17p, 5/7/24
MoreCushing4thePushing said:

Mail call

Merica
MoreCushing4thePushing
7:25p, 5/7/24
In reply to Sex Panther
Had to do it for the military blues.
El Gallo Blanco
11:39p, 5/7/24
In reply to David_Puddy
Honestly, taking a step back to be objective, pretty sure these are actually more aesthetically appealing than the original, which was almost a little gaudy with the bright white/lighter blue trim combo. The OG was my absolute fav shoe as a kid tho and the one I coveted the most, esp as an LA Gear kid.
David_Puddy
9:43a, 5/8/24
In reply to El Gallo Blanco
Yeah same here. Those were my favorite
CFTXAG10
10:49a, 5/8/24
jeffk
11:03a, 5/8/24
In reply to CFTXAG10
One of my favorite colorways.
texsn95
11:25a, 5/8/24
If you want a light runner without the massive soles, try the Saucony Kinvara line. I wore out my 12s and bought 2 pairs of the 13s. They have a newer 14 out but it looks kind of dumb with the thick white sole. About $80 online.

https://www.runningshoesguru.com/2022/05/saucony-kinvara-13-review/
David_Puddy
4:18p, 5/8/24

Not sure if this was a shock drop, but they dropped about 30 minutes ago for anyone interested.

Really been eyeing these, but 160 is a bit steep of a retail price Looking on StockX, that is the better route to go on these. In my size I'd save $35-$40. Again, I keep telling myself....no more shoes....no more shoes....
MW03
9:48a, 5/9/24
Interesting AM1s for anyone in the market.

https://www.nike.com/t/air-max-1-premium-mens-shoes-Nk6fF9/HF7746-100

StillNotAnAggie
11:45a, 5/9/24
In reply to David_Puddy
David_Puddy said:

Really been eyeing these, but 160 is a bit steep of a retail price Looking on StockX, that is the better route to go on these. In my size I'd save $35-$40. Again, I keep telling myself....no more shoes....no more shoes....

They are my favorite and get more wear than most of my others. You won't regret it. I say buy these and then try to stop.
texag06ish
12:22p, 5/9/24
Agreed. I just bought a back up pair to keep in the closet.
David_Puddy
3:07p, 5/9/24
F both of you, respectfully
MoreCushing4thePushing
7:39p, 5/9/24
EDIT: I was wrong. Bad source.
Teddy Perkins
9:49p, 5/9/24
These are clean.
texag06ish
10:23p, 5/9/24
I want both of these plus the Barons and I'm done…

texag06ish
6:52a, 5/10/24
In reply to David_Puddy
I'll also add that they've become my go to travel shoes because they go with everything.

Buy them.
aznaggiegirl07
7:15a, 5/10/24
In reply to texag06ish
texag06ish said:

I want both of these plus the Barons and I'm done…

No such thing as done…don't kid yourself, lol
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 386 of 389
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off