*****AMAZING RACE 36*****

4,146 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by 13 - 0
Tamuag04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I agree - the firefighters were good at comps but it was a matter of them simply getting somewhere. I guess the routing software in their firetrucks didnt do them any favors. I thought they might have 1 or 2 more rounds in them.

Can't believe Mom and Son are still in it. One physical comp or one comp where they can't get assistance from another team and they are done. She is an absolute liability.

Vinny is an a$$. How long have they been together? Perhaps they have never been in a situation like this together and cracks in their relationship are being both exposed and subsequently amplified. One more meltdown from her and they are done...

If nothing else, Cesar and Ricky are incredibly consistent. They should be viewed as the number 1 threat to win it all.

Yvonne and Melissa might be next but a physical comp could knock out Mom and Son and a mental breakdown from Amber could knock out her and Vinny. Those are my top three candidates for next week...

Fairview
AG
One thing this season has taught me is navigating skills are a hair more important than physical. Not saying be as bad as the mom is but if she was even decent in the physical stuff they'd be dominating. This is proven on the flip side by the firefighters who do pretty good in their challenges but are always lost and it burned them.

Also, if you show up to the Amazing Race and didn't take time to learn to drive a standard you deserve to lose.
13 - 0
They gay guys are kicking a@@.
The pilots did what they had to do..... dominating a physical challenge and going from last to 2d.... Good Job! Hopefully, they can stay out of theire own way and overtake the gay dudes.
The pink team looks like they're getting they're act together.
The lesbians are gaining some momentum.
The football player and his wife are hanging on.
The gay kid and his Mom lasted about as long as they could. Probably should have been gone a few legs ago.
safety guy
AG
We got a little glimpse behind the scenes with the issue with the crew. Normally those things are so in the background that we dont see or know.
Txmoe
AG
safety guy said:

We got a little glimpse behind the scenes with the issue with the crew. Normally those things are so in the background that we dont see or know.
Yeah, that was bizarre! I'd never seen anything like that before and it absolutely killed that team. I question why the team was penalized because their crew got separated. There were certainly enough cameras to film the challenge so why make them wait? Then, you could hold up the team for the next road trip if the crew hadn't caught up by then.
13 - 0
I would think that there are legal and safety reasons for it.
safety guy
AG
I read an article this morning that their crew never got back with them. The show made it seem like their crew finally got back with them but it was another crew that came for them. The contestants had been told that if they got separated from their crew and knew where they were going, to go to the next stop and wait for their crew to catch up. Also, the crew drivers were locals and not production workers. But the interview with the guy and mom did not make it seem that they were bitter about it. Said that they had to wait 45-50 minutes for a crew to come.
GoAgs92
AG
Watched an episode recently after not watching for many years. Was the episode where they played bubble soccer and identified cuts of meat.

Was surprised that the teams helped each other so much.

Southlake
Because of this, Danny and his mom will be back.
13 - 0
Other teams may think about keeping Mom and boy around because they could definitely beat them in a foot race.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.