Fr. Ryan Stawaisz '11

1,774 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by RAB91
RAB91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I didn't know him personally, but knew people who did. We lost a good one....

I believe his last parish was Prince of Peace in the NW Harris county area, but this pic is from the St. Mary's FB page.

FTACo88-FDT24dad
AG
Fr Ryan was a seminarian at my parish for a while (St Faustina in Katy/Fulshear). He was a blessing to our parish and I am confident he is currently in the arms of his loved ones who preceded him in death and our blessed Mother.

Eternal rest, grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him, through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.
jkag89
HouTXAg
AG
I go to Prince of Peace and Fr. Ryan was our priest. He was kind, funny, faith-filled, and wise beyond his years. In his two short years since he was ordained, he made a huge impact. We are all so sad and feeling a massive sense of loss.

Here.
aTmLoKi
AG
Sorry for the three year bump, but Fr. Ryan now has a documentary that has been made on his life that is incredibly moving and powerful. It just came out this month and is quickly spreading to cities all over (including a showing in College Station April 10).

Here is the website to learn more about showtimes, and how to get involved in promoting this where you're at: https://palomitafilms.com/
RAB91
We had a chance to see it a couple weeks back. And I agree with aTmLoKi. It was very good, and well worth the time (it is only an hour long). His parents were at the screening we went to, and you could tell it meant a lot to them.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.