In reply to VP at Pierce and Pierce
VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

Leonard H. Stringfield said:

jkag89 said:

Quote:

Perhaps after time to think things over he disregarded it? Who knows...Only Pres Carter for sure.
Is it possible this story which you repeatedly post is just a story with no basis in actual fact?
Quote:

The initial account does make sense.
In what way?
Quote:

Plausible.
How?
I find it somewhat difficult to believe a former NASA official would lie about this. I also find it difficult to believe Richard Dolan would not squash this if he knew it to be untrue.

Data collected by Farsight Institute dove-tails with the gist of Pres Carter was told.

That extraterrestrials have been involved very much with our development, including religions makes perfect sense to me. Perhaps those that keep the secrets know this as well and that is one of the justifications for the 75+ year on going cover-up.

Perhaps, this is supporting evidence for the idea:

Ret. CIA Officer John Ramirez: "I give credence to fact that Roswell actually happened... bodies were recovered & .. their DNA was examined...same sequences found in the human genome"

https://www.howandwhys.com/ret-cia-officer-testified-roswell-alien-beings-dna-was-found-in-human-genome/

You headed to the ballgame over in San Marcos manana?

I am late to this party of Carter and the aliens. If they are the ones responsible for our development then I want to know or better understand how do miracles happen? How do our prayers get answered? I, along with many others have prayed for miracles and witnessed them. That to me is God and the power of faith. Perhaps I am simplifying it too much.
Extraterrestrials have the tech to perform anything. That "miracles" occur is a given IMO. I will post a link here involving data regarding the "Miracle of Fatima" and a bonus video dealing with Mohammed's interaction with an "angel" in a cave. Remember, the whole idea for the implementation of 4 major religions was/is to control humanity. Miracles could very well be part of the maintenance of those.

Interesting I came across someone yesterday who claimed that Mrs. Carter's diary had some information in it confirming what the NASA official has stated.

The "Miracle at Fatima"

Mohameds "angel"