UFO Disclosure & The Vatican

9,944 Views | 136 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
jkag89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My video was much more fun and did not involve men (or women) staring at goats.

Even if without publicity it would be impossible to hide the launce of a Saturn V.

More so at night

As for the nearly complete Saturn Vs
JSC

Drive by this particular one (well now the building that houses it) at least once a week.

KSC

Other components are displayed at various other museums.

Aztec1948
I wonder what all the Vatican is hiding? And why...
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Aztec1948
https://www.newsweek.com/vatican-pressure-archives-ufo-cover-david-grusch-1816908
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
jkag89
Neither article you posted about this incident on this thread has been very specific. The first one claims it was Mussolini's government that covered it up with no mention of the Vatican. This one says it helped the US recover the craft. Before the war? After? Why do you think the Vatican would get involved at all?
Aztec1948
jkag89 said:

Neither article you posted about this incident on this thread has been very specific. The first one claims it was Mussolini's government that covered it up with no mention of the Vatican. This one says it helped the US recover the craft. Before the war? After? Why do you think the Vatican would get involved at all?
Good question... Perhaps knowing that at some point some serious "damage control" might need to be initiated? Very large sect with followers all across the globe. I don't know, but it's an interesting story to follow and look into.

Leonard H. Stringfield
Interesting project recently done by Farsight:

Which of the realities is more difficult to process, nhi or remote viewing?

Histories will be re-evaluated with the revelation and acceptance of new realities.

It's all about the green...let's SECede to the BIG10.
Leonard H. Stringfield

Should be interesting...

Histories will be re-evaluated with the revelation and acceptance of new realities.

jkag89
Not interesting, same old spiel from folks that know didley squat about Church history or theology.

In the comments
Quote:

Interesting. But please share with us an actual statement from the Vatican that says this. I have looked and have not found any thus far. There is a call for new ways of understanding theology, but so far as I have seen, it does not call for the type of change captured in Reddit, or the Italian article. For more than 20 years Vatican scientists have said that belief in extraterrestrials is alright, but that is not Vatican teaching. I am not part of the Roman Catholic Church, but I am a clergy and a theologian. I believe I would have heard of this officially. Peace
Leonard H. Stringfield
I certainly thought it was interesting. The sect has always "adjusted" it's doctrine etc. over the years to adapt to current situations. Sounds like the demonic explanation might not be coming. Which is correct, though some of the old guard in the Pentagon don't think so. Amazing time to be alive.

jkag89
Leonard H. Stringfield said:

I certainly thought it was interesting. The sect has always "adjusted" it's doctrine etc. over the years to adapt to current situations. Sounds like the demonic explanation might not be coming. Which is correct, though some of the old guard in the Pentagon don't think so. Amazing time to be alive.
So you actually watched this one?!?!?!?!?!?!

And your comments so as much ignorance of the Catholic faith as the guy in the video.
Leonard H. Stringfield
jkag89 said:

Leonard H. Stringfield said:

So you actually watched this one?!?!?!?!?!?!

And your comments so as much ignorance of the Catholic faith as the guy in the video.
Yup. It might just be you that is in ignorance. Many of that faith are. They are simply sheep following along due to family pressures.

jkag89
I might be wrong about ETs visiting Earth. I may be wrong that ETs use religion to "control" the human populace. Not wrong that the posted video is clueless about Catholic teaching
Leonard H. Stringfield
jkag89 said:

I might be wrong about ETs visiting Earth. I may be wrong that ETs use religion to "control" the human populace. Not wrong that the posted video is clueless about Catholic teaching
Perhaps so. Perhaps not. I would suspect many who think they know about the sect's true doctrine/teaching, in fact do not. Goes for all religious systems.

jkag89
Ah, the old real meaning behind the teachings of the Church angle. While he might not agree with your conclusion, Jack Chick would approve of your approach.
Leonard H. Stringfield
jkag89 said:

Ah, the old real meaning behind the teachings of the Church angle. While he might not agree with your conclusion, Jack Chick would approve of your approach.
Not sure who this is, but I do know many in other sects in Christianity view this sects doctrine as being false. I've heard some refer to it as a cult. I tend to agree based on the worship/unneeded attention of the saviors mother and countless other items. Strayed away from the simple truth. How we got off track here, I dunno... I do believe the sect is correct in that these beings are not demons/angels as our primitive forefathers have termed them. The demons and angles..including elohim, niphilim...et. al. are simple visitors from other star systems. NHI is the new term I keep hearing. Non human intelligence. Be nice if all the data collected by our gov would be made available huh?

jkag89
Quote:

Strayed away from the simple truth.
If the simple truth is it is really

How can Catholic Christianity be any less true than other Christian traditions?
Leonard H. Stringfield
Some believe its not even Christianity anymore it's strayed so far off. Maryolitry or something. Just relaying what I've heard..

jkag89
Yes I'm well aware that a few other Christians have no more understanding of Catholic teachings and beliefs than you or the guy in the video you posted It is quite tiresome that you rely so much on hypotheticals and vague insinuations instead of solid fact to posit your beliefs about the ET "reality."
Leonard H. Stringfield
Some of this was coming from former members of the sect.

I just deliver the memos my friend:

This is a message board and we are all free to do as we please with others opinions, perceived truths, data, information etc.

President Carter's Disturbing Briefing on UFOs and Religion
Former NASA researcher Ed Harris claimed that serious researchers on the subject believe the story of former President Jimmy Carter crying after being briefed about classified UFO information to be true. According to the story corroborated by multiple witnesses, U.S. presidents are given only a brief overview of the subject by the CIA, and presidential curiosity is not considered a sufficient need to know.

After being repeatedly stonewalled, Carter was given "the talk," which reportedly left him deeply sobbing and visibly disturbed for weeks. He was told that major religions, including Christianity, were created by extraterrestrials to prevent humans from destroying themselves while they ran experiments on us, and that they made us. Carter, a deeply religious man who had witnessed a UFO with six other people, realized that releasing such information could cause tremendous economic and social upheaval.

Richard Dolan, top historian on extraterrestrial reality, mentioned this in one of his books.

Many of the research projects done at Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA have collected data suggesting that extraterrestrials have had a long relationship with humanity including the origins of 3 major religions. And still do.

jkag89
Quote:

Some of this was coming from former members of the sect.
Unfortunately there are Catholics that are ignorant of the Church's teachings and its history.

How many times are you going post and repost the quote concerning Jimmy Carter? You've posted it at least a half a dozen times just as a direct response to one of my posts.
Agristotle
AG
the story is interesting, but if true, why did Jimmy Carter continue to teach Sunday School into his 90's?
Leonard H. Stringfield
Agristotle said:

the story is interesting, but if true, why did Jimmy Carter continue to teach Sunday School into his 90's?
Perhaps after time to think things over he disregarded it? Who knows...Only Pres Carter for sure. The initial account does make sense. Plausible. Thank you for providing that data point.

jkag89
Quote:

Perhaps after time to think things over he disregarded it? Who knows...Only Pres Carter for sure.
Is it possible this story which you repeatedly post is just a story with no basis in actual fact?
Quote:

The initial account does make sense.
In what way?
Quote:

Plausible.
How?
Leonard H. Stringfield
jkag89 said:

Quote:

Perhaps after time to think things over he disregarded it? Who knows...Only Pres Carter for sure.
Is it possible this story which you repeatedly post is just a story with no basis in actual fact?
Quote:

The initial account does make sense.
In what way?
Quote:

Plausible.
How?
I find it somewhat difficult to believe a former NASA official would lie about this. I also find it difficult to believe Richard Dolan would not squash this if he knew it to be untrue.

Data collected by Farsight Institute dove-tails with the gist of Pres Carter was told.

That extraterrestrials have been involved very much with our development, including religions makes perfect sense to me. Perhaps those that keep the secrets know this as well and that is one of the justifications for the 75+ year on going cover-up.

Perhaps, this is supporting evidence for the idea:

Ret. CIA Officer John Ramirez: "I give credence to fact that Roswell actually happened... bodies were recovered & .. their DNA was examined...same sequences found in the human genome"

https://www.howandwhys.com/ret-cia-officer-testified-roswell-alien-beings-dna-was-found-in-human-genome/

You headed to the ballgame over in San Marcos manana?

jkag89
No I won't be able to make it to San Marcos tomorrow.
Leonard H. Stringfield
jkag89 said:

No I won't be able to make it to San Marcos tomorrow.
I was going to scooter over, but looks like a very strong NW wind will allow the Miata to go instead.

jkag89
Game has been sold out for about three weeks now.
UTExan

It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Leonard H. Stringfield
jkag89 said:

Game has been sold out for about three weeks now.
Got an early start tomorrow am....will have to miss...boo.

Leonard H. Stringfield
UTExan said:

Perhaps?

It appears the Vatican knows the truth. Possibly for many, many years. They are sorta in a tight spot I would guess and most likely will be taking the "all beings are part of Gods creation" route. Do they need salvation? Do they sin?

Leonard H. Stringfield
Richard Dolan: UFOs, God, Disclosure, Alien Encounters, Totalitarianism, Faith

Leonard H. Stringfield
Anyone know who this fella is?

Extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon. The Vatican is receiving much information about extraterrestrials and their contacts with humans from its Nuncios (embassies) in various countries, such as Mexico, Chile and Venezuela.

Corrado Balducci

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.