UFO Disclosure & The Vatican
10,825 Views | 140 Replies
Bird Poo
11:55a, 8/1/23
In reply to kurt vonnegut
kurt vonnegut said:

Bird Poo said:

Macarthur said:

Interesting. Can you elaborate on why it would strengthen your faith?
I feel the same as Green Dragon.

As society continues to devolve into immoral chaos, governments and media have to cook up the next big "thing" to engage the citizenry and distract from their destructive policies.

I've also noticed that unbelievers and leftists tend to race towards this UFO idiocy. I think it will be the next big thing after people finally discover the climate change industry is a scam.

Thus, people tend to pray harder and grow closer to God when the world is falling apart.

In summary . .

MacArthur: How would extra terrestrial life affect your faith?

Bird Poo: It would make it stronger, because $#% liberals!

Good talk.
Pretty much. Sorry the truth hurts.

Keep looking for little green men.
Robert L. Peters
12:42p, 8/1/23
In reply to Macarthur
Macarthur said:

I'm practicing Buddhist with some Taoist leanings. I'm also a bit of a panpsychic. The concept of extraterrestrials only strengthens my beliefs. Can't really go too deep into it waiting for my Taco Bell
Aztec1948
12:05a, 8/2/23
In reply to Robert L. Peters
The Green Dragon said:

Macarthur said:

I'm practicing Buddhist with some Taoist leanings. I'm also a bit of a panpsychic. The concept of extraterrestrials only strengthens my beliefs. Can't really go too deep into it waiting for my Taco Bell

The Hopi people of the American southwest have known about extraterrestrials for a long time. I suspect the reality fits right in with their stories of the Ant People etc. Ditto for the Dogon tribe in Mali West Africa, who knew the Sirius star system was binary prior to the invention of the telescope which first showed it was indeed a 2 star system.

Here is an interview from today dealing with the original subject:

"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Aztec1948
2:22p, 8/2/23
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pressure-on-vatican-to-reveal-archives-after-ufo-cover-up-claims/ar-AA1eGtqL?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=b265687de5af4bbeaef733d36bcc3688&ei=12
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
TheGreatEscape
2:25p, 8/2/23
In reply to Macarthur
Macarthur said:

I've been curious for some time. For those of you that are believers, if info continues to come out, and at some point, the evidence is enough to convince you that UFO's and aliens do exists, how does that affect your faith, if at all?

https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/ufos-and-the-laughter-of-faith
Aztec1948
11:23p, 8/2/23

Aztec1948
11:29p, 8/2/23
Using a technique developed by our CIA and Stanford Reseach Institute for military espionage purposes...

The disclosure of the et reality is but a first step.

Aztec1948
6:44p, 8/4/23
"Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense." Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.

Aztec1948
7:44p, 8/6/23
Perhaps this technology was derived from recovered et craft?

AG @ HEART
10:12p, 8/6/23
jkag89
8:36a, 8/7/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Well, duh . . .
Aztec1948
12:36p, 8/8/23
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

Well, duh . . .

Indeed...

jkag89
1:44p, 8/8/23
In reply to Aztec1948
So what part of this 1 hour+ video talks about Doctor Who?
jonb02
11:20p, 8/8/23
In reply to Macarthur
Macarthur said:

I've been curious for some time. For those of you that are believers, if info continues to come out, and at some point, the evidence is enough to convince you that UFO's and aliens do exists, how does that affect your faith, if at all?
A true believer need only look in The Bible for the answer to your question about "aliens". This is the greatest deception ever pulled on mankind and people around the world are buying into the agenda hook, line, and sinker without evening knowing it. There are threads all over F16 about the agenda which is likely unbeknown to the posters. I'm thinking of starting a thread on what the agenda is. No cap.

REV 16:13

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

AG @ HEART
11:47p, 8/8/23
In reply to jonb02
jonb02 said:

Macarthur said:

A true believer need only look in The Bible for the answer to your question about "aliens". This is the greatest deception ever pulled on mankind and people around the world are buying into the agenda hook, line, and sinker without evening knowing it. There are threads all over F16 about the agenda which is likely unbeknown to the posters. I'm thinking of starting a thread on what the agenda is. No cap.

REV 16:13

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Ol Chuck was onto this coming deception years ago.
Go to the 24:00 min mark. But the whole video and series is excellent. Godly man that wasn't afraid to tackle and refocus the strangeness of our universe with the glory of God.
kurt vonnegut
6:45a, 8/9/23
In reply to jonb02
jonb02 said:

Macarthur said:

Yup, lots of people out there believing in stuff with absolute certainty when there is no real proof and allowing themselves to be manipulated by politically motivated organizations.
Aztec1948
3:58p, 8/9/23
Seems to be a lot of Vatican related material popping up? Why I wonder?

jkag89
4:15p, 8/9/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Probably putting Vatican in the title of these conspiratorial/secret archives type videos draw views.
Macarthur
4:19p, 8/9/23
In reply to AG @ HEART
Yeah, I would love for you to start a thread explaining what you are getting at...esp the part about it being 'unbeknownst to some posters'.
Aztec1948
4:22p, 8/9/23
Simply delivering memos. Up to the potential reader to view and think. Honestly curious what folk think about this reality and its implications. Again, there seems to be a lot of Vatican related articles/videos emerging dealing with the reality.

jkag89
4:41p, 8/9/23
In reply to Aztec1948
By the way, most of the info it this particular video seems to be a rehash of one you've already posted.
Aztec1948
6:10p, 8/9/23
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

By the way, most of the info it this particular video seems to be a rehash of one you've already posted.
ok...

Thoughts on that info?

PabloSerna
6:34p, 8/9/23
Aztec, ever been to the Vatican? I have.
Aztec1948
6:54p, 8/9/23
In reply to PabloSerna
PabloSerna said:

Aztec, ever been to the Vatican? I have.
I have not.

jkag89
7:07p, 8/9/23
In reply to Aztec1948
No, pretty much the typical stuff you post. Lots of words but very little cohesive thought.
Aztec1948
7:09p, 8/9/23
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

No, pretty much the typical stuff you post. Lots of words but very little cohesive thought.
Still like to hear your thoughts...

Bring some cohesiveness to the thread perhaps?

jkag89
7:27p, 8/9/23
In reply to Aztec1948
The the direction of these threads is up to you. IMO the discussion your threads generate is pretty indicative of the videos you post. You might get a better response if you give a brief cogent summery of them especially if they are longer than 15 minutes. We might put some time into these threads if it did not seem your only concern was to SPAM TexAgs with numerous videos in hopes something will stick.
Aztec1948
7:32p, 8/9/23
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

The the direction of these threads is up to you. IMO the discussion your threads generate is pretty indicative of the videos you post. You might get a better response if you give a brief cogent summery of them especially if they are longer than 15 minutes. We might put some time into these threads if it did not seem your only concern was to SPAM TexAgs with numerous videos in hopes something will stick.
Perhaps. But that normally just ends in non productive verbiage. Or worse. I will continue to simply deliver the memo. Doing the work of an evangelist. Responses are not the total end game here. One man's spam is another's information perhaps. There will be more I suspect.

Of note here are the thoughts on "The Miracle" at Fatima. Data suggests it was not so much of a miracle at all...

TheGreatEscape
7:42p, 8/9/23
I'm inclined to doubt in the existence of these crafts being merely physical vehicles or objects.

I'm inclined to guess that they may be themselves interdimensional beings that may look like cubes or saucers but are living angelic like beings. Some good and maybe some bad.
In Isaiah chapter 6, there are upright Angels being described that are foreign to us and beings in Revelation that are also in the class of angels.

We think of Angels with wings and such statues depict them that way. But there, I believe, other classes of angels that may look completely not human like. I mean even little green men look more like humans. A lot of the depictions of ET are with two legs and two arms that you see depicted by the History channel and such. But they may be just one class of Interdemensional/Angels and demons. Or just imaginations.

The ones I'm writing about were seen on the Tucker Carlson show that were recorded by military pilots.

Aztec1948
8:15p, 8/9/23
In reply to TheGreatEscape
TheGreatEscape said:

I'm inclined to doubt in the existence of these crafts being merely physical vehicles or objects.

I'm inclined to guess that they may be themselves interdimensional beings that may look like cubes or saucers but are living angelic like beings. Some good and maybe some bad.
In Isaiah chapter 6, there are upright Angels being described that are foreign to us and beings in Revelation that are also in the class of angels.

We think of Angels with wings and such statues depict them that way. But there, I believe, other classes of angels that may look completely not human like. I mean even little green men look more like humans. A lot of the depictions of ET are with two legs and two arms that you see depicted by the History channel and such. But they may be just one class of Interdemensional/Angels and demons. Or just imaginations.

The ones I'm writing about were seen on the Tucker Carlson show that were recorded by military pilots.

There are accounts of craft responding to human touch. Some may have what we would call "life" somehow incorporated into the various systems. Hardware plus some bio adapted into it. Humans are already hard at work doing just that. It is said some of the craft pilots use thought/conciseness ...esp if you will, as part of the guidance systems. There are accounts of a headband of sorts found in the craft wreckage at Roswell. This was thought to be some sort of communication device between the pilots and the craft itself. Most of the craft/beings are interdimensional as they warp space time as part of their movements entering one dimension only the depart that one to another. Or so reported. Both interdimensional and extraterrestrial at the same time perhaps. There might be a reasoning behind our depiction of angels having wings. Angels are simply et that move through space IMO. The "angel" that met up with Mohamed in the cave was simply an et looking to implement a religions system in their efforts to control mankind. Their technology might appear as magic, sorcery etc. to us.

Tucker has certainly connected a few dots.

jkag89
8:44p, 8/9/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Actually watched this one before. Seems to be an odd video selection for you to post since it disparages the idea that the Vatican is hiding a time viewer (the Chronovisor) and that the Vatican Archives are filled with works that you seem to think that the Church is hiding in its Achieves..

As for Fatima, or any Church approved Marian apparition, since they fall under Private Revelations Catholics are not required to participate in any related devotions or seek guidance from the messages. When the Church approves a Private Revelation she declares it "worthy of belief" but does not require any Catholic to believe in it.

A rather lengthy article concerning such can be found here. The parts of the article most relevant to this discussion are the paragraphs following the heading Some Ground Rules about 'Private Revelation'.
Aztec1948
9:07p, 8/9/23
The chrono Visor is something I had heard about before. Andy Basiago had talked about it and how it functions. Many do believe the Vatican is hiding stuff. Heck, just like our country. Just like many occultic secret societies etc. Yes, I do think they know about the et reality at the Vatican. Just what all is being held or known...will be interesting to follow. It's interesting to get folks take on this. You sound like you are Catholic? Fatima...never heard the term "approved" apparition before. Are there criteria for approval/disapproval? After viewing the data presented by Farsight, I'm pretty convinced that et pulled a fast one on those gullible folk. Sad, but true. I'm sure it wasn't the first or the last time for something like that to occur. The people and the church are the victims. These activities are not limited to just Catholicism though as we would expect. Moses and the burning bush..Mohamed and the angel in the cave etc. etc. Just what the data is suggesting. Interesting stuff and falls in line with the current disclosure we are witnessing.

Neat time to be alive for sure.

jkag89
9:19p, 8/9/23
In reply to Aztec1948
NM, misread your post.
TheGreatEscape
9:46p, 8/9/23
Yeah Az, some of these videos are speculation and they speak it as fact.
Aztec1948
7:17p, 8/10/23

CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 2 of 5
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings