UFO Disclosure & The Vatican
10,802 Views | 140 Replies
jonb02
9:28p, 8/10/23
In reply to Macarthur
Macarthur said:

Yeah, I would love for you to start a thread explaining what you are getting at...esp the part about it being 'unbeknownst to some posters'.
Ok. Give me some time to put my little theory together.
Aztec1948
9:55p, 8/10/23

yet another...
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
TheGreatEscape
10:10p, 8/10/23
I'm not RC. But I don't believe the Vatican is hiding anything. This is beyond ridiculous. There wouldn't be any conflict with faith in Christ and the savior of the world (the universe) without end.
Aztec1948
10:19p, 8/10/23
In reply to TheGreatEscape
TheGreatEscape said:

I'm not RC. But I don't believe the Vatican is hiding anything. This is beyond ridiculous. There wouldn't be any conflict with faith in Christ and the savior of the world (the universe) without end.
It takes a bit longer for some...

Worn those shoes.
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Tibbers
10:22p, 8/10/23
What does the Vatican need with a telescope?

https://www.vaticanobservatory.org
TheGreatEscape
10:22p, 8/10/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Aztec1948 said:

TheGreatEscape said:

Worn those shoes.

Accuse the government but don't accuse the RCC for
denying Gods supremacy over all possible life forms.

They would come out and say "Look how sovereign God is!"
"Look at what we know!"
Aztec1948
10:25p, 8/10/23
TheGreatEscape said:

Aztec1948 said:

TheGreatEscape said:

Worn those shoes.

"Look at what we know!"
It's all very much interrelated. There are no "deities". Our gov has "erased" good people in order to maintain the secret.

I wish it wasn't true.

TheGreatEscape
10:28p, 8/10/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Aztec1948 said:

TheGreatEscape said:

Aztec1948 said:

TheGreatEscape said:

Worn those shoes.

"Look at what we know!"
It's all very much interrelated. There are no "deities". Our gov has "erased" good people in order to maintain the secret.

I wish it wasn't true.

No deities? You lost me. There is only one Triune God. It doesn't matter what else His other creations may say.
Aztec1948
10:37p, 8/10/23
TheGreatEscape said:

Aztec1948 said:

TheGreatEscape said:

Aztec1948 said:

TheGreatEscape said:

Worn those shoes.

"Look at what we know!"

I wish it wasn't true.

No deities? You lost me. There is only one Triune God. It doesn't matter what else His other creations may say.
We've been duped.

jkag89
10:39p, 8/10/23
In reply to Tibbers
Tibbers said:

What does the Vatican need with a telescope?

https://www.vaticanobservatory.org
To keep those pesky Jesuits occupied on something other than theology, duh.

Seriously, the answer to your question is found on the very site you linked.
Aztec1948
12:22a, 9/17/23

Cheetah01
8:35a, 9/17/23
In reply to UTExan
We are on the same page here.
jkag89
11:01a, 9/17/23
In reply to Aztec1948
I have wasted 25 minutes listening to disjointed prattle which teases substantive discourse but never gets there. Could you give me a time stamp when it gets to a coherent thought? Or at least the point in the discussion that is relevant to the topic of this thread.
Aztec1948
12:00p, 9/17/23
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

I have wasted 25 minutes listening to disjointed prattle which teases substantive discourse but never gets there. Could you give me a time stamp when it gets to a coherent thought? Or at least the point in the discussion that is relevant to the topic of this thread.
Discourse is good..but I didn't watch it. Simply posted it for those who might want to.

jkag89
12:50p, 9/17/23
In reply to Aztec1948
How do you know if the discourse is good if you haven't watched it yourself?
Aztec1948
4:54p, 9/17/23
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

How do you know if the discourse is good if you haven't watched it yourself?
I didn't. Keeping the topic alive is good though. On the front burner..

jkag89
5:01p, 9/17/23
In reply to Aztec1948
OK troll.
Aztec1948
5:19p, 9/17/23
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

OK troll.
No, I don't think so. I came across the video and before I had a chance to view it, I simply posted it here seeing that it was et/ufo related to The Vatican. Guilty as charged I guess. Full disclosure here...I still haven't watched it. Again, the intent was simply to add some potential additional data to the thread. It's likely to happen again FWIW. For some I suppose that might be seen as trolling. I'm not sure how though. And again, I believe it's important to keep the topic on the front burner. It transcends any other topic. Regardless...

Do you have a beef with not only our gov, but the Vatican in concealing the truth about the reality? I think it's a good idea to focus on the topic?

jkag89
5:51p, 9/17/23
In reply to Aztec1948
You've given nothing substantive that the Vatican is hiding anything concerning ETs or UAPs. Maybe this is the video that actually does so, highly doubtful but maybe. On the other hand if you are unwilling to watch the video, why should I? I gave it 30 minutes of my time, it went nowhere. To me this suggest to me there nothing. In other words, why bury the "lede?"
Aztec1948
7:20p, 9/17/23
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

You've given nothing substantive that the Vatican is hiding anything concerning ETs or UAPs. Maybe this is the video that actually does so, highly doubtful but maybe. On the other hand if you are unwilling to watch the video, why should I? I gave it 30 minutes of my time, it went nowhere. To me this suggest to me there nothing. In other words, why bury the "lede?"
Obviously, that's your choice. I may or may not watch that video. It may or may be deemed substantive. One thing is fact...it certainly initiated some discourse. Mission accomplished? Presented to add to the data and keep the topic current.

Does the idea that our gov and or this religious entity is hiding the reality disturb you in any way?

jkag89
7:53p, 9/17/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Discourse without moving the dial accomplishes what exactly?
Aztec1948
8:00p, 9/17/23
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

Discourse without moving the dial accomplishes what exactly?
Not moving the dial for whom? You are quite possibly not the only person on here. This thread is now at the top of the forum..

Discourse may not be every body's prime intent/desire here. Perhaps some are genuinely interested in the topic; some merely decimating information? I don't want to pretend to know what other's motivations are. Just tossing out some possibilities.

jkag89
8:10p, 9/17/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Because you keep bumping it and I'm unable to keep myself from responding.
Aztec1948
8:15p, 9/17/23

Before there can be a disclosure via the Vatican, there must be something to disclose.

I had forgotten this blurb from one of the Ancient Alien series on the History Channel.

Had also forgotten that the "Miracle" at Fatima was highlighted. There is also supporting data that was collected by Farsight Institute to had validity to the story. Plus other items..

Aztec1948
8:17p, 9/17/23
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

Because you keep bumping it and I'm unable to keep myself from responding.
thank you

The whole issue is important for everyone to know. And see.

jkag89
8:51p, 9/17/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Quote:

Maybe so but the way you are going about it is like if I stated Abe Lincoln is one of the most important men in US history and then handing out a copy this (a very fun read by the way)

The "History" Channel Ancient Aliens? Are you serious? If you had all your buddies over and played a drinking game in which you had to take a sip of the adult beverage of choice for every qualified statement, everyone would be suffering of alcohol poisoning by the end of an episode.

Aztec1948
9:13p, 9/17/23
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

Quote:

Maybe so but the way you are going about it is like if I stated Abe Lincoln is one of the most important men in US history and then handing out a copy this (a very fun read by the way)

The "History" Channel Ancient Aliens? Are you serious? If you had all your buddies over and played a drinking game in which you had to take a sip of the adult beverage of choice for every qualified statement, everyone would be suffering of alcohol poisoning by the end of an episode.

Simply presenting data. Does the thought of this being real trouble you in any way?

jkag89
9:23p, 9/17/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter weaved real history into the narrative, does not mean that vampires are real. Once again if you believe this is an important topic everyone should be aware of, there should be better ways in presenting the "data."
Aztec1948
9:31p, 9/17/23
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter weaved real history into the narrative, does not mean that vampires are real. Once again if you believe this is an important topic everyone should be aware of, there should be better ways in presenting the "data."
This is the best way I know. You are free to assist my friend. I would only ask that you be careful of derailing...

Does the thought of this all being legit trouble you in any way?

jkag89
9:44p, 9/17/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Quote:

The only thing that I find troubling is the lack of critical thinking presented in most what you bring to the table. Seth Grahame-Smith makes a far more convincing case for vampires being the cause for slavery and the US Civil War than anything presented by the "History" Channel concerning aliens, ancient or otherwise.
Aztec1948
10:04p, 9/17/23
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

Quote:

The only thing that I find troubling is the lack of critical thinking presented in most what you bring to the table. Seth Grahame-Smith makes a far more convincing case for vampires being the cause for slavery and the US Civil War than anything presented by the "History" Channel concerning aliens, ancient or otherwise.
Is there anything else that troubles you concerning the possibility? Are all these folks lacking in critical thinking?

"I would do it [study UFOs], but before agreeing to do it, we must insist upon full access to discs (EXTRATERRESTRIAL vehicle) recovered. For instance, in the L.A. case, the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination." J. Edgar Hoover-Director of FBI

The security guard called and said, "Sir, there's a glowing red object hovering right outside the front gate. I've got all the men out here with their weapons drawn." We lost between 16-18 ICBMs (nuclear tipped Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles) at the same time UFOs were in the area… (A high-ranking Air Force officer) said, "Stop the investigation; do no more on this and do not write a final report. I heard that many of the guards that reported the incident were sent off to Vietnam." Captain Robert Salas, USAF, during a videotaped interview for the Disclosure program.

"A few insiders know the truth...and are studying the bodies that have been discovered." -Dr. Edgar Mitchell Apollo 14..the 6th NASA employee to walk on the Moon.

"Maximum security exists concerning the subject of UFOs." CIA Director, Allen Dulles, 1955.

"It's still classified above Top Secret." - Senator Barry Goldwater, 1975

"Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense." Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.

"We alone cannot take credit for our technological advances,we have had help from people of other worlds". Dr. Herman Oberth, father of rocketry and aeronautics - American Weekly 1954

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false" -William Casey, CIA director, 1981

"Yes, there have been ET visitations. There have been crashed craft. There have been material and bodies recovered. There has been a certain amount of reverse engineering that has allowed some of these craft, or some components, to be duplicated. And there is some group of people that may or may not be associated with the government at this point that have this knowledge. They have been attempting to conceal this knowledge. People in high level government have very little, if any, valid information about this. It has been the subject of disinformation in order to deflect attention and create confusion so the truth doesn't come out. " Edgar D. Mitchell, The Way of the Explorer: An Apollo Astronaut's Journey Through the Material and Mystical World

AFFIDAVIT (1) My name is Thomas Jefferson Dubose (2) My address is: XXXXXXXXXX (3) I retired from the U.S. Air force in 1959 with the rank of Brigadier General. (4) In July 1947, I was stationed at Fort Worth Army Air Field [later Carswell Air Force Base] in Fort Worth, Texas. I served as Chief of Staff to Major General Roger Ramey, Commander, Eighth Air Force. I had the rank of Colonel. (5) In early July, I received a phone call from Maj. Gen. Clements McMullen, Deputy Commander, Strategic Air Command. He asked what we knew about the object which had been recovered outside Roswell, New Mexico, as reported in the press. I called Col. William Blanchard, Commander of the Roswell Army Air Field, and directed him to send the material in a sealed container to me at Fort Worth. I so informed Maj. Gen. McMullen. (6) After the plane from Roswell arrived with the material, I asked the Base Commander, Col. Al Clark, to take possession of the material and to personally transport it in a B-26 to Maj. Gen. McMullen in Washington, D.C. I notified Maj. Gen. McMullen, and he told me he would send the material by personal courier on his plane to Benjamin Chidlaw, Commanding General of the Air Material Command at Wright Field [later Wright Patterson AFB]. The entire operation was conducted under the strictest secrecy. (7) The material shown in the photographs taken in Maj. Gen. Ramey's office was a weather balloon. The weather balloon explanation for the material was a cover story to divert the attention of the press. (8) I have not been paid or given anything of value to make this statement, which is the truth to the best of my recollection. Signed: T. J. Dubose Date: 9/16/91 Signature witnessed by: Linda R. Split Notary Public, State of Florida.

"There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself. " Daniel Inouye Senate Select Committee on Secret Military Assistance to Iran and the Nicaraguan Opposition (Iran-Contra hearings) (1987)

"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this Earth".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

"There is a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the US populace which is extremely unethical and immoral. We are most definitely not alone."- 36-year-old David Grusch has served in the Air Force for 14 years and is a decorated Afghanistan combat officer who had earlier worked with the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA).

"What concerns me is that there is no 'Oversight' from our elected officials on anything associated with our government possessing or working on craft that we believe are not from this world"Retired Navy Cmdr. David Fravor

"I recall the oversight committees asking about long-rumored UAP satellite data back in 2017 when I first brought the committees unclassified military UAP videos and worked with Lue Elizondo to make introductions to Navy aviators. The fact this data has still not been shared with the oversight committees is simply outrageous. AARO and the Administration cannot claim to be acting in good faith on the UAP issue while blatantly ignoring these lawful requests." ~Chris Mellon- former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence
Retired Army Karl Nell went on the record to The DeBrief, stating of Grusch, "His assertion concerning the existence of a terrestrial arms race occurring sub-rosa over the past eighty years focused on reverse engineering technologies of unknown origin is fundamentally correct, as is the indisputable realization that at least some of these technologies of unknown origin derive from non-human intelligence."

REMOTE VIEWING data (a technique developed by our CIA and Stanford Research Institute for military espionage purposes) PER FARSIGHT INSTITUTE suggests...that 3 major religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam were all developed and maintained by extraterrestrials. Sodom and Gomorah is not simply a myth and it wasn't a loving god who erased both of those cities..including the children. Mohamed did in fact meet someone in the cave...the true nature of the "angel" Gabriel is very interesting...

MEANINGFUL, full-blown congressional hearings with power to subpoena must be held. The constitutionally illegal, EXTRATERRESTRIAL and associated TIME TRAVEL (This is the reality "they" really DON'T want disclosed) and SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS cover-ups must be exposed. Just what are the results from the decades of back-engineering recovered non-human materials and craft? Who has been footing the bill for that? The legal/moral sources... How can we truly believe anything our elected officials say? The longer an "official" disclosure is delayed...the more disruptive it could be. And that would be just a start. Our government has been gifted a golden opportunity here to prove their worth. To restore at least some measure of trust. The general public is waiting to be given permission to believe...to know.

No more dog and pony shows.

I too am waiting on MSM to give us all permission...

jkag89
10:21p, 9/17/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Ah, the old posting a wall of quotes without context or citation. This is much like those who believe the moon landings were all a hoax by using truncated quotes by Buzz Aldrin as him admitting he never went to the moon.
Aztec1948
11:15p, 9/17/23
My friend, I didn't get the citation memo from TA. Your thoughts are noted however.

Additional thoughts on the Vatican potentially hiding the truth on extraterrestrials? Could it be? The video via Ancient Aliens mentioned some names. Perhaps you can look into them and report back to us. If you are serious about this..

That would be a worthwhile project I would think. Lemme know as I may do that.

Oh, we did go to the moon. It was what we saw there that was a bit unnerving...but lets focus on the topic.

jkag89
11:44p, 9/17/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Quote:

Additional thoughts on the Vatican potentially hiding the truth on extraterrestrials? Could it be?
It is amazing what people believe a 108 acre microstate is hiding due to a slight misunderstanding of latin.

Quote:

The video via Ancient Aliens mentioned some names. Perhaps you can look into them and report back to us.
I've made my thoughts on the "History" Channel's Ancient Aliens abundantly clear. Not sure why I should do your leg work for you.

Quote:

Oh, we did go to the moon.
Of course we did.

Quote:

It was what we saw there that was a bit unnerving...

Aztec1948
11:52p, 9/17/23
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

Quote:

Additional thoughts on the Vatican potentially hiding the truth on extraterrestrials? Could it be?
It is amazing what people believe a 108 acre microstate is hiding due to a slight misunderstanding of latin.

Quote:

The video via Ancient Aliens mentioned some names. Perhaps you can look into them and report back to us.
I've made my thoughts on the "History" Channel's Ancient Aliens abundantly clear. Not sure why I should do your leg work for you.

Quote:

Oh, we did go to the moon.
Of course we did.

Quote:

It was what we saw there that was a bit unnerving...

ask and ye shall receive:

CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 3 of 5
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings