Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?
305,079 Views | 2248 Replies
G Martin 87
9:25p, 7/27/23
In reply to DescendingAg
DescendingAg said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

The wildest part is that folks have been researching this issue for decades. Maybe even their whole lives.

Now that they come out with some organized disclosure a lot of folks are thinking wait a minute, I don't believe a word these mfers say.

So it's a catch 22.

Don't believe them when they don't say something, and now that they said something, got a had time believing them on that basis.

I am a huge skeptic, and I actually think this hearing was legit. It could not have happened 20 years ago. But if there are illegal black programs being hidden from congressional oversight, the evolution of digital information particularly in the last 10 years made it inevitable that they would eventually come to light.

I think David Brusch is maybe the first truly legit government whistleblower we've ever seen on this subject. I listened to the whole hearing, and l believe the dude has just had it with the secrecy and is very pissed. It sounds like he saw enough of his colleagues get retaliated against and finally decided enough is enough. You could hear in his voice many times that he was talking directly at the people in the intelligence community who he knows are criminals. He straight up said they have physically harmed people (and insinuated that they have killed people), destroyed people's military careers, and illegally misappropriated untold billions of dollars to keep these program secret. He swore under oath that he knows the locations of the aircraft, he knows the intelligence branches and programs housing these illegal projects, he knows precise names of the people involved in the programs and which ones are hostile and friendly to Congress, and he knows exact details on how they funnel budget dollars to the programs without oversight. He said repeatedly that he will give all of those details in a classified hearing. That does not sound like part of a government psy op to me. He legit needs U.S. Marshal protection 24/7 until that classified hearing can occur.

The two pilots, I'm not sure how you can do anything other than believe them 100%. There is literally no basis to discredit a single thing they said.
Well said. I'm a skeptic as well, but Grusch's whistleblower case and testimony under oath has me paying close attention. This was different from previous hearings.
Serious Lee
8:43a, 7/28/23

Aztec1948
12:34p, 7/28/23
Hi Everyone,
Decided to do another quick video for YT. It occurred to me that we are back in the era of the United States government essentially taking the lead on the matter of UFOs, now UAP. This was the case during the old Blue Book years, and overall the government successfully maintained strong narrative control during most of that time.
Then after 1969 that program ended and we saw private groups like MUFON and other private researchers and groups take more of a lead, to the extent that they could. This wasn't really a problem for most of the recent period, as they were essentially ignored by the MSM. But in recent times this has become a problem.
So now we have AARO, NASA, the Pentagon, and now even politicians getting in on the act. In a sense, you could argue that we WANT the government to be responsive to the people. You can make that case. However, I think we can all see the great benefit to them by doing so: ensuring proper narrative control.
Suddenly the great public authorities on the matter are all official government bodies. Probably not a good outcome, considering the intertwined nature of USG and Media power. Wouldn't you say?
Richard

"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
AggiEE
10:09p, 7/28/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Aztec1948 said:

Hi Everyone,
Decided to do another quick video for YT. It occurred to me that we are back in the era of the United States government essentially taking the lead on the matter of UFOs, now UAP. This was the case during the old Blue Book years, and overall the government successfully maintained strong narrative control during most of that time.
Then after 1969 that program ended and we saw private groups like MUFON and other private researchers and groups take more of a lead, to the extent that they could. This wasn't really a problem for most of the recent period, as they were essentially ignored by the MSM. But in recent times this has become a problem.
So now we have AARO, NASA, the Pentagon, and now even politicians getting in on the act. In a sense, you could argue that we WANT the government to be responsive to the people. You can make that case. However, I think we can all see the great benefit to them by doing so: ensuring proper narrative control.
Suddenly the great public authorities on the matter are all official government bodies. Probably not a good outcome, considering the intertwined nature of USG and Media power. Wouldn't you say?
Richard

Haven't followed this thread recently, but are you Richard Dolan? If so, never knew you posted on TexAgs. How did you find this board/thread?

Discovered you about a year ago when I started taking the UFO disclosures topic seriously and you're the absolute best source of information I've found on the topic. Love it whenever you release a new video.

Originally took the "red pill" regarding deep state government when I saw 9/11 unfold and had serious doubts about the official narrative. To me it was blatantly obvious that was a false flag event given the impossibility of the natural "demolition" of those buildings. At that point, my mind was quite a bit more open to the topic of the UFO cover up in general, and your discussions have really highlighted to me how serious and legitimate this issue is and many simply do not know.

Will enjoy reading your contributions here, and as you always say, keep fighting the good fight.
Aztec1948
11:06p, 7/28/23
In reply to AggiEE
AggiEE said:

Aztec1948 said:

Hi Everyone,
Richard

Haven't followed this thread recently, but are you Richard Dolan? If so, never knew you posted on TexAgs. How did you find this board/thread?

Discovered you about a year ago when I started taking the UFO disclosures topic seriously and you're the absolute best source of information I've found on the topic. Love it whenever you release a new video.

Originally took the "red pill" regarding deep state government when I saw 9/11 unfold and had serious doubts about the official narrative. To me it was blatantly obvious that was a false flag event given the impossibility of the natural "demolition" of those buildings. At that point, my mind was quite a bit more open to the topic of the UFO cover up in general, and your discussions have really highlighted to me how serious and legitimate this issue is and many simply do not know.

Will enjoy reading your contributions here, and as you always say, keep fighting the good fight.
Oh no, just a subscriber to his online website and OP of this thread. Highly recommend his page. Top historian in the field IMO.
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
UTExan
11:13p, 7/28/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Aztec, what do you know about the Collins Elite?
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
TAMUallen
11:18p, 7/28/23
In reply to UTExan
UTExan said:

Aztec, what do you know about the Collins Elite?

I'm curious!
Redstone
8:29a, 7/29/23
Collins Elite is sourced by Nick Redfern, and may at one time been a formal group, though it comes from talk (and he definitely knows people).

Basically, Christians in the Pentagon who believe the entities are demonic tricksters, and were pushing hard to shut down experiments with "NHEs" - or non-humans. Informed by believing in embodied fallen angels in the Old Testament / Book of Enoch.
Redstone
8:40a, 7/29/23
I'm a big advocate of Protestant scholar Michael Heiser (RIP), who understood the original language of the Old Testament and deeply considered the mindset of its writers.
In his and my view, "elohims" explain a lot:
- https://www.docdroid.net/mZZGrH3/elohim-pdf
- https://www.logos.com/grow/who-are-elohim

Here he reviews Redfern / Collins elite:
https://drmsh.com/review-of-nick-redferns-final-events/
Aztec1948
11:01a, 7/29/23
If you haven't seen this one...it's flat out awesome...

Aztec1948
11:06a, 7/29/23
In reply to Redstone
Redstone said:

Collins Elite is sourced by Nick Redfern, and may at one time been a formal group, though it comes from talk (and he definitely knows people).

Basically, Christians in the Pentagon who believe the entities are demonic tricksters, and were pushing hard to shut down experiments with "NHEs" - or non-humans. Informed by believing in embodied fallen angels in the Old Testament / Book of Enoch.
This is actually true. Going back several decades. If true, why does the Pentagon not want us to know this?
As a born-again Christian, I would be shouting this on every street corner. I knew years ago, that the "Great Deception" as described in scripture would very likely involve the et reality.

However, there is data suggesting that 2 of the major religions on our planet where initiated and maintained by et.

Christianity and Islam

Redstone
12:23p, 7/29/23
What we can say is that Christianity is not impacted by the existence of ET (Jimmy Akin has a lot on this).

It does involve ET at the origin in this narrow, specific sense:
- Logos Incarnate is non-terrestrial and terrestrial
- Angels unaware is non-terrestrial and terrestrial
- fallen angels likewise
All these spirits can interact with humans

However, that's not necessarily what we are discussing
Redstone
2:56p, 7/29/23
Think of the other side of disclosure.

In the past few decades, for the first time in human history:

- we can travel in space, and we may develop inter-stellar travel, setting aside our present understanding of relativity
- we have nuclear and biological weapons of mass destruction
- would we be so dumb as to travel with such weapons, for our own perceived protection?

This is not the advanced civilization of ancient Egypt. Perhaps we are the threat.
UTExan
6:04p, 7/29/23
In reply to Redstone
Redstone said:

I'm a big advocate of Protestant scholar Michael Heiser (RIP), who understood the original language of the Old Testament and deeply considered the mindset of its writers.
In his and my view, "elohims" explain a lot:
- https://www.docdroid.net/mZZGrH3/elohim-pdf
- https://www.logos.com/grow/who-are-elohim

Here he reviews Redfern / Collins elite:
https://drmsh.com/review-of-nick-redferns-final-events/

Especially this part:
" Primarily by means of informants whose true identities are concealed, Final Events tells the story of a secret government cabal called the Collins Elite (CE). The CE was formed in response to interest in the work of occultists such as Aleister Crowley and Jet Propulsion Lab co-founder Jack Parsons. The CE came to believe that the magical / occult activities of these two famous occultists possibly open portals between the human world and the "other side" allowing passage of evil, demonic entities into our world. The CE reached the conclusion that these releases (or transgressions) had explanatory power for the wave of UFO sightings in the late 1940s and which have continued to this day.

As the CE began investigating what they came to consider a cause-and-effect relationship between these entities, UFOs and, as time went on, alien abductions, the group began to pursue research into other paranormal issues that were also associated with alien contact and abductions: out-of-body experiences, the nature of the soul / consciousness, and life after death."
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
UTExan
8:06p, 7/29/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Aztec1948 said:

Redstone said:

This is actually true. Going back several decades. If true, why does the Pentagon not want us to know this?
As a born-again Christian, I would be shouting this on every street corner. I knew years ago, that the "Great Deception" as described in scripture would very likely involve the et reality.

Steve Quayle, IBE Thomas, Gary Stearman, L A Marzulli, Thomas Horn (co author Exo Vaticana and one who interviewed the Vatican point man for ETs: Guy Consalmagno at the Vatican's Mt Graham observatory in southern Arizona. All of these people and more have been doing what you suggest for decades and were categorized as fringe.
Aztec1948
10:42p, 7/29/23
In reply to Redstone
Redstone said:

What we can say is that Christianity is not impacted by the existence of ET (Jimmy Akin has a lot on this).

- fallen angels likewise

The data renders Christianity, Judaism and Islam inert. I wish this wasn't so, but it is.

This is one of the prime reasons our gov has gone to such great lengths to keep this away from the American people.

We've been duped. No other way to put it.

Again, I can't stress enough that I wish this was NOT the case. This hasn't been easy.

Yukon Cornelius
1:40a, 7/30/23
In reply to Aztec1948
How so? How does the existence of entities not from earth make Christianity inert? That's a big claim.
Agristotle
7:51a, 7/30/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Define "data" please. Are you just talking Remote Viewing?
Loquacious Lunchbox
7:58a, 7/30/23
In reply to Agristotle
Agristotle said:

I think the technical term for remote viewing is "imagining."
G Martin 87
10:44a, 7/30/23
In reply to Loquacious Lunchbox
Loquacious Lunchbox said:

Agristotle said:

I think the technical term for remote viewing is "imagining."
"Daydreaming" works, too.
Aztec1948
2:31p, 7/30/23

TyHolden
3:00p, 7/30/23
siap

terradactylexpress
3:22p, 7/30/23
In reply to TyHolden
For ****s sake that's a SpaceX booster returning to land
Athanasius
8:55p, 7/30/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Aztec1948 said:

Redstone said:

- fallen angels likewise

The data renders Christianity, Judaism and Islam inert. I wish this wasn't so, but it is.

This is one of the prime reasons our gov has gone to such great lengths to keep this away from the American people.

Again, I can't stress enough that I wish this was NOT the case. This hasn't been easy.

This is ignorant lol

Here's a start: https://sqpn.com/2019/08/aliens-and-religion/
Aztec1948
10:52p, 7/30/23

It would appear this AARO group (Kirkpatrick) within the Pentagon is somewhat lacking...

e=mc2
11:03p, 7/30/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Aztec1948 said:

Redstone said:

- fallen angels likewise

No it doesn't. Creators create.
Robert L. Peters
12:39p, 7/31/23
I'm a Buddhist, so I'm actually excited about what we will learn. But, I'm not going to say that this will necessarily have a negative impact on other religions. Perhaps these other religious experiences over the generations were revelations to humans based on what they could understand.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
Aztec1948
1:17p, 7/31/23
This is what we are up against....

agracer
1:39p, 7/31/23
In reply to AggiEE
AggiEE said:

Aztec1948 said:

Hi Everyone,
Richard

Turn in your degree
Aztec1948
3:13p, 7/31/23

Aztec1948
9:11p, 7/31/23

Aztec1948
3:51p, 8/1/23

Aztec1948
12:07p, 8/2/23
https://www.liberationtimes.com/home/pressure-mounts-on-house-intelligence-chairman-following-dismissive-and-baffling-approach-to-credible-and-urgent-ufo-whistleblower-allegations

Aztec1948
9:57p, 8/2/23

redcrayon
10:05p, 8/2/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Stop posting videos without context or a short summary. Staff has outlawed that.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 52 of 65
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings