Is UFO Secrecy Crumbling?
303,554 Views | 2244 Replies
Jugstore Cowboy
10:28p, 8/2/23
In reply to redcrayon
Especially when it's hundreds of them that all basically provide the same exact ****ing opinions and drama with zero new news.

Spiderdude needs to watch the Mirage Men. Or maybe he is a Mirage Man.
Aztec1948
11:19p, 8/2/23
In reply to redcrayon
redcrayon said:

Stop posting videos without context or a short summary. Staff has outlawed that.
Never heard of this...I think the best way to approach this is if its of interest to you...watch it...if not...move on.

Its et related..ok? Best I will do here.
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Jugstore Cowboy
11:26p, 8/2/23
In reply to Aztec1948
You might as well just post a link to YouTube.com on every board every day.

It's fairly common practice and courtesy on discussion boards to provide some ....discussion....and summary of links. Otherwise, you're just providing us with frequent reminders that YouTube exists.
Joes
9:49a, 8/3/23
In reply to TyHolden
TyHolden said:

siap

When anyone sees something like this, "aliens" should be number 10,000 or so to be considered from the list of possibilities. Far below even Superman and Mighty Mouse.
Aztec1948
2:52p, 8/3/23
In reply to Jugstore Cowboy
Microwave Onions said:

You might as well just post a link to YouTube.com on every board every day.

It's fairly common practice and courtesy on discussion boards to provide some ....discussion....and summary of links. Otherwise, you're just providing us with frequent reminders that YouTube exists.
My intent is to simply present things dealing with the topic thereby keeping things current. Sorry if you don't respect that. Don't get in a tiff over this; much more important things on the docket.

"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Agthatbuilds
4:32p, 8/3/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Bro, give a summary of whatever whacko video you're posting. It's not difficult.

And many posts have been deleted for not doing so
Aztec1948
7:36p, 8/3/23
In reply to Agthatbuilds
Agthatbuilds said:

Bro, give a summary of whatever whacko video you're posting. It's not difficult.

And many posts have been deleted for not doing so
Why would you need a wacko summary of a "wacko" video? It's not difficult to simply watch them. Or not. I simply deliver the memo; its up to you to decide to read it. Not much else to say on this.

No video here:

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false" -William Casey, CIA director, 1981

Aztec1948
7:45p, 8/3/23

TheGreatEscape
10:25p, 8/3/23
I see no wrong done by Aztec.
Jugstore Cowboy
4:22a, 8/4/23
In reply to Aztec1948

Quote:

Not much else to say on this.
Then why do you keep posting on a discussion board if you don't want to discuss?

Simple question.

We all know how to find YouTube. You behave as a bot steering traffic to content providers.
Jugstore Cowboy
4:29a, 8/4/23
In reply to Aztec1948
And, just to be clear, I do think you and a certain someone on the "Entertainment" Board use TexAgs to try to steer traffic to content generators. Transparently.
Agthatbuilds
7:13a, 8/4/23
In reply to TheGreatEscape
It's common posting courtesy to provide a brief summary of any video or article you are linking to that way people who don't have time to read or watch entire links can have a general idea of what the linked content is about.

It's sometimes enforced courtesy depending on who is moderating the thread.

Aztec1948
6:39p, 8/4/23
Reality related...

Aztec1948
1:52p, 8/5/23
Kicking and screaming like a petulant child...the truth will come out...

AndesAg92
3:04p, 8/5/23
Redcrayon/Spydy back and forth is so interesting. I feel like y'all would be best friends in person.

Red Crayon can't get over his memoirs written from blocker back in the day though. Kinda creeps me out.
TheGreatEscape
3:13p, 8/5/23
I believe these are multidimensional beings.

Some are good and others are not. God placed a wall that we shouldn't summon them because we aren't glorified yet.

I remember the army of the Lord that appeared on a hill out of nowhere for Elijah and his servant.
Aztec1948
4:13p, 8/5/23
In reply to TheGreatEscape
TheGreatEscape said:

Some are good and others are not. God placed a wall that we shouldn't summon them because we aren't glorified yet.

I remember the army of the Lord that appeared on a hill out of nowhere for Elijah and his servant.
Most et are multidimensional. Each time they traverse the vastness of space a warpage of space occurs apparently. Hence, they inter another dimension only to exit one when they arrive at their destination. So, they are both apparently.

~2 Trillion galaxies each having ~100 billion stars. Big neighborhood.

There are no deities.

Aztec1948
11:31p, 8/5/23
This reality has been on the burner for decades....

one safe place
11:40p, 8/5/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Aztec1948 said:

TheGreatEscape said:

Most et are multidimensional. Each time they traverse the vastness of space a warpage of space occurs apparently. Hence, they inter another dimension only to exit one when they arrive at their destination. So, they are both apparently.

There are no deities.
Love to see some proof of that. I mean, if Art Bell or someone like him said it, that doesn't make it so.
AndesAg92
12:40p, 8/6/23
In reply to one safe place
one safe place said:

Aztec1948 said:

TheGreatEscape said:

There are no deities.
Love to see some proof of that. I mean, if Art Bell or someone like him said it, that doesn't make it so.

Also what does he mean by "most".

Dude needs to stick to bugs. Might need a welfare check in a few months based on his recent litany of posts.
cbr
1:40p, 8/6/23
Can someone please summarize what is actually happening?

I dont have time, and remain skeptical of many things, and everything government.

I know lots of weird videos released by the military

I know lots of quotable nothings by people with titles supporting e.t. Tech

I know 2 guys with former mid level titles testified in congress

Has anything else actually happened?

Frankly, i would not be shocked so much by alien existence as i would be by anyone actually telling the truth about it.
An L of an Ag
1:56p, 8/6/23
In reply to Aztec1948
Just had a beer at the Flying Saucer. Really makes you think.
degreedy
6:11p, 8/6/23
In reply to cbr
cbr said:

Can someone please summarize what is actually happening?

I dont have time, and remain skeptical of many things, and everything government.

I know lots of weird videos released by the military

I know lots of quotable nothings by people with titles supporting e.t. Tech

I know 2 guys with former mid level titles testified in congress

Has anything else actually happened?

Frankly, i would not be shocked so much by alien existence as i would be by anyone actually telling the truth about it.

Summary: Big Ol' Nothingburger w/a side of nothing
TRADUCTOR
7:26p, 8/6/23
Put a grey on the smoker @250 for seven hours and the meat will fall off the crystal frame.
Jugstore Cowboy
11:36p, 8/6/23
In reply to cbr

Quote:

Same here.

Extreme Cliff's:

-Former US Senator Harry Reid helped fund an office/task force to look at records of unexplained sightings
-One of Harry Reid's political donors was a Nevada developer named Robert Bigelow
-Bigelow also, quite coincidentally, suddenly became an aerospace contractor and received a federal contract for aerospace
-Bigelow, for 30 or so years, has been the biggest funder of UFO and paranormal research institutes
-Bigelow is the recent past owner of "Skinwalker Ranch," of History Channel fame.
-Many of the new "experts" on UAP's have ties to Bigelow's money and a couple of reality TV production companies
-So far, everything to come out of Congress sounds very much like what they did in the 1970's, promising to investigate further and take it seriously this time
-Low-level staffers with ties to Bigelow and "Reality TV" are the "highly placed government officials" that the True Believers keep citing

My theory is that, as has been documented in the past, the military periodically gins up UFO talk when some really cool new stealth technology is being tested.

I've been somewhat fascinated by this stuff since the 90s listening to Art Bell, and would love some big revelation. But it's pretty much been the same cast of characters selling this stuff since the 90s, with some new faces occasionally getting in on the business.
Jugstore Cowboy
11:38p, 8/6/23
Btw, there's an interesting 2013 documentary called "Mirage Men" that covers some of the games the Air Force plays on this front. It's on all the streaming platforms.

It's pretty fair; giving time to True Believers. But it perfectly explains what cbr said - I'd sooner believe in aliens than believe any official sources on UFOs.
Aztec1948
1:09p, 8/7/23
In reply to An L of an Ag
An L of an Ag said:

Just had a beer at the Flying Saucer. Really makes you think.
You may over-load the cpu on this one. Minus the brew..

Joes
2:15p, 8/7/23
Hmmm..

Egg-shaped SUV-sized craft recovered in the 80s.

Mork (with his egg-shaped SUV-sized craft) and Mindy ran until 1982.

Any chance the military raided the studio back lot? I wonder if they would have also found a Viper in the area if they'd kept looking.

benchmark
2:49p, 8/7/23
In reply to Joes
Joes
3:15p, 8/7/23
In all seriousness, I watched the whole episode with Coulthart talking about it. They were complaining that AARO didn't have a process to even receive claims to verify. Essentially an "inbox" of claims to investigate. He then proceeded to read an email from a guy who claimed his anonymous great-uncle worked on alien ships and then he got frustrated that emails like that don't get followed up with from AARO.

Are you kidding me????

Can you possibly even imagine the collective onslaught of nonsense that would overwhelm something like that?

"Hey, I saw an alien ship fly over me, when are y'all gonna come investigate?" times 10 billion.

You combine that with his "What if I told you...." about the giant covered up alien ship that he knows about but can't talk about and the most recent closing "Watch.... Donald... Trump..." teaser it's just all so hard to even begin to take seriously.

If it's real then great, I'll be as excited as anyone to see the bodies and ships. But I just wish that the hardcore enthusiasts understood that the more stories like that one get pushed the more damage it actually does for anyone on the fence who might actually be interested in this.

When this is presented like breaking news that someone read an email from someone else about his anonymous great-uncle who claims he worked on something 4 decades ago it is NOT helping.

Aztec1948
4:15p, 8/7/23

Aztec1948
2:32p, 8/8/23

Dick Algire
Remote viewer
39 min- "its my understanding that the time is up for this current civilization and that its time to wrap up this show. And that a new civilization is going to be birthed -- it will be a difficult birth"

boulderaggie
4:06p, 8/8/23
In reply to Aztec1948
fyi, I don't think your description matches the video
Aztec1948
5:48p, 8/8/23
In reply to boulderaggie
boulderaggie said:

fyi, I don't think your description matches the video
No, but nobody watches anyway...I'll dig up the video sometime. It's about 2hr long as I recall.

Good quote I found from a couple of days ago:

[url=https://twitter.com/ChrisKMellon][/url]Chris Mellon-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence
[url=https://twitter.com/ChrisKMellon][/url]
I recall the oversight committees asking about long-rumored UAP satellite data back in 2017 when I first brought the committees unclassified military UAP videos and worked with Lue Elizondo to make introductions to Navy aviators. The fact this data has still not been shared with the oversight committees is simply outrageous. AARO and the Administration cannot claim to be acting in good faith on the UAP issue while blatantly ignoring these lawful requests.

tlepoC
8:36p, 8/8/23
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 53 of 65
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode