Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
483,145 Views | 3327 Replies
RAB91
3:02p, 11/23/21
Gigemags382
3:07p, 11/23/21
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

Surely there's got to be someone with the connections to hack into his teleprompter script with "Let's Go Brandon"
Foreverconservative
4:27a, 12/3/21
Not sure whether or not to chalk this up to dementia or the fact that Biden is just a pathological liar.

Here's the facts:

The Six Day War was in June 1967.

Biden didn't graduate Syracuse Law until 1968. He wasn't even in the Senate to be any type of liaison.

Golda Meir became Prime Minister in March 1969 almost two years after the six day war.

This lying dog just isn't going to change his spots. He has lied his way all through life and now he can't help himself. It's pathological, and now the POS is the President. BTW, he thinks he can fool us, and some liberal idiots he can, but he's not fooling those who mean our country harm, not one bit. Our enemies look at this bumbling mumbling sack of shat and just laugh.

81 million votes my ass.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
northeastag
6:31a, 12/3/21
Well, a lying dog is aways a lying dog. But when the lying dog gets dementia and becomes President, Pfew!
RAB91
11:35p, 12/10/21
Now he needs notes for interviews on late night TV?

Texker
2:30a, 12/11/21
Dinner. Bwhahaha! Good one.

Applesauce, pudding and a juice box.
jac4
8:52a, 12/11/21
He should have gone on Gutfield's show. More people would have seen it.
ABATTBQ87
8:58a, 12/11/21
In reply to jac4
jac4 said:

He should have gone on Gutfield's show. More people would have seen it.

Gutfeld didn't get the memo to be nice to Biden
Shooter McGavin
9:06a, 12/11/21
End of message!
Fightin_Aggie
10:33a, 12/11/21
In reply to Shooter McGavin
Shooter McGavin said:

End of message!
End of Line

https://tron.fandom.com/wiki/End_of_Line

I think of this every time I hear this. Makes ya think, Biden is a broken robot
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
RAB91
8:58p, 12/14/21
When the teleprompter is just a little too fast for old Joe.

Krautag81
9:10p, 12/14/21
It's getting worse.
Stat Monitor Repairman
9:15p, 12/14/21
Pepaw talmbout memaw falling?

Nice.
AGHouston11
9:40p, 12/14/21
Well he has not falling on his mind
West Point Aggie
9:43p, 12/14/21
Don't laugh too hard at Brandon…next in line is weapons-grade, Elizabeth Warren-level stupid!
annie88
9:58p, 12/14/21
We now have hundreds of these incidents and the media stay silent. But remember when they freaked out when Trump held onto a handrail walking down a wet metal ramp and questioned his fitness to be President?

I do.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
BadMoonRisin
10:07p, 12/14/21
In reply to RAB91
Jesus. Remember how they played every G W gaffe ad nauseum on the Daily show and the network shows and had this "awww...silly George did it again attitude?

Not a peep of this anywhere. That's how you know what you are watching is pure propaganda and the media is complete lapdogs of The Party. They dont show this footage because people would start to question his mental faculties. Obvious...because who wouldn't.

Complete corporate media blackout.
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
Foreverconservative
10:36p, 12/14/21
Where are all these chodes now?

Crickets from all of them on Biden who's actually a walking ficus plant

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
oh no
10:43p, 12/14/21
Did you guys know that Trump once hit post on an incoherent and likely accidentally butt-dialed / fat-fingered tweet that said something like "cofev" or something and the media went nuts over it for a couple of years? How do they completely ignore "Salute the Marines", "End of Message", "you know the thing", and dozens and dozens of near daily gaffes, gibberish, wrong memories, trail offs, word slurs, creepy whisperings, etc?
Stat Monitor Repairman
10:48p, 12/14/21
Member when W choked on a pretzel and said nukeyoular?

I ;member
57 STATES!
11:11p, 12/14/21
57 STATES!
Ol_Ag_02
11:14p, 12/14/21
He's such a brain dead piece of ***** His wife is an even bigger piece of **** for trotting her husband out there day after day to fall asleep, **** himself, and stumble through a teleprompter.
Foreverconservative
11:31p, 12/14/21
I wonder who they will go to for the Fox News Anchor against Trump now, that Wallace has gone to liberal CNN.

This idiot so called expert questioning why he was asked to take the test is laughable. Trump demanded it after the idiots on every channel were screaming trump has mental illness and was suffering from dementia, all trigger and started over crowd size on inauguration day, and was a steady drum beat day in and day out. They accused Trump of being in poor physical health as well. and when Dr Ronnie Jackson gave Trump a clean bill of health they accused Ronnie Jackson of being mentally unfit to be a doctor and wanted his License to Practice medicine revoked. They never Questioned Ronnie Jackson's credentials when he examined Obama and gave him a clean bill of health other than being a heavy smoker.

Trump has never smoked drank or did drugs in his life Obama can't say the same, he did all three and still does smoke to this day.

Liberalism in itself is a mental disorder.

justcallmeharry
7:35p, 12/15/21
https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-columnist-biden-re-election-should-alarmingly-incoherent

"Columnist Bret Stephens argued that Biden's age and cognitive state needed to be candidly discussed...

"Is it a good idea for Joe Biden to run for reelection in 2024? And, if he runs again and wins, would it be good for the United States to have a president who is 86 the age Biden would be at the end of a second term?" he wrote. "I put these questions bluntly because they need to be discussed candidly, not just whispered constantly."

Stephens noted it was "fair game" for reporters to question former President Ronald Reagan's age in the 1980s after he took office at the age of 69 and won reelection in his 70s, but that it had somehow become "horrible manners" to raise similar concerns about Biden, who turned 79 last month.

"It won't do. From some of his public appearances, Biden seems … uneven. Often cogent, but sometimes alarmingly incoherent," he wrote. "What's the reason? I have no idea. Do his appearances (including the good ones) inspire strong confidence that the president can go the distance in his current term, to say nothing of the next? No."
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
justcallmeharry
1:11p, 12/17/21
No surprise that Babbling Biden continues to babble... President Harris apporves.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-gaffes-commencement-speech-vp-president-harris

"Biden calls VP 'President Harris,' refers to 'George Family Justice Act Policing Act'

President Biden appeared at the South Carolina State University commencement ceremony Friday to speak to students of the historically Black university, where he committed several verbal gaffes.

At different points, the president accidentally referred to Vice President Harris as "President Harris" and reflected on the "George Family Justice Act Policing Act."

"On police reform, I share the frustration," Biden said at one point. "And I know the family well the George Family Justice Act and Policing Act I know the family well," Biden said, mangling the name of Democrats' George Floyd Justice in Policing Act.

t another point, the president spoke glowingly of Historically Black Colleges and Universities, touting, "Of course, President Harris is a proud Howard [University] alum."
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
peacedude
1:14p, 12/17/21
Dementia's Biden appears to be getting worse.
Owlagdad
1:17p, 12/17/21
In reply to peacedude
peacedude said:

What did that old fart say today?
Foreverconservative
1:30p, 12/17/21
In reply to Owlagdad
Owlagdad said:

peacedude said:

Watch the MOA ceremony from yesterday.

Once again he was a stumbling mumbling mess, could remember his Sec of Def's name again (Austin) standing three feet from him, just a mess of a presentation for the MOA heroes.

And it wasn't just Biden, Narrator reading Biden's citation, announces that the MOAis being awarded to Master Sgt. Earl Plumlee "posthumously."

Plumlee is very much alive and was standing right next to Biden.

The entire ceremony was a trainwreck

Owlagdad
1:32p, 12/17/21
In reply to Foreverconservative
sicandtiredTXN said:

Owlagdad said:

peacedude said:

Watch the MOA ceremony from yesterday.

Once again he was a stumbling mumbling mess, could remember his Sec of Def's name again (Austin) standing three feet from him, just a mess of a presentation for the MOA heroes.

And it wasn't just Biden, Narrator reading Biden's citation, announces that the MOAis being awarded to Master Sgt. Earl Plumlee "posthumously."

Plumlee is very much alive and was standing right next to Biden.

The entire ceremony was a trainwreck

Yet we had Drs. swearing Trump had something wrong with him.
richardag
12:40p, 12/18/21
posthumously
Has more than 6 letters, President Biden and his administration struggles with large words.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, the public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
RAB91
10:21a, 1/13/22
Joe isn't looking good....

Stat Monitor Repairman
10:26a, 1/13/22
Pepaw got that brain fog.

He in outer space.

Wha knows wtf he's like when he ain't juiced up.
RAB91
10:28a, 1/13/22
This is why we don't see him in public much....

West Point Aggie
10:29a, 1/13/22
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

Joe isn't looking good....

The even scarier moment when you realize who is number 2!

It is like a Xi and Putin dream come true…worry about the US…? LOL
Let’s Go Brandon!
RAB91
10:53a, 1/20/22
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 30 of 96
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >