Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
486,952 Views | 3347 Replies
Ag87H2O
11:13a, 1/20/22
That disaster of a press conference yesterday is all the evidence you need that Biden is not capable of doing the job.

He is not fit for the office he stole.
Stat Monitor Repairman
12:12a, 1/25/22

I don't even know what pepaw got left to do really.

What more can he do, that he ain't already done?
Buying_time
7:38a, 1/25/22
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
If Harris is asked about the hot mic, she will reply we just gotta keep on keeping on doin' what we been doin' all the time every time will making time you know doin' what we been doin' while we are doin' what we been doin'

Psaki will say say those words were incorrectly placed together into a sentence by the press trying to smear. She will follow with the president has been practicing words starting with S and B and he was finishing his lessons for the day.
peacedude
7:47a, 1/25/22
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

I don't even know what pepaw got left to do really.

What more can he do, that he ain't already done?

AgOutsideAustin
8:32a, 1/25/22
In reply to Buying_time
troy_y said:

If Harris is asked about the hot mic, she will reply we just gotta keep on keeping on doin' what we been doin' all the time every time will making time you know doin' what we been doin' while we are doin' what we been doin'

Psaki will say say those words were incorrectly placed together into a sentence by the press trying to smear. She will follow with the president has been practicing words starting with S and B and he was finishing his lessons for the day.

I chuckled at your perfect Kamala word salad therefore a blue parachute is distributed to you.
RAB91
3:12p, 1/27/22
richardag
3:24p, 1/27/22
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

As he leaves he gives that same feeble smile of bafflement turns and weakly walks out.

Dear President Biden

Drugs are a dangerous thing, get better doctors or puppet masters or both.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, the public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
Texker
4:36p, 1/27/22
Note the mask is white, not the usually black mask he typically wears. It looks to match the Justice's mask. Also FJB mumbles something to the effect of "give you your mask back" when turning to hand the mask to the Justice which means the Justice had to rescue the bumbling fool from shuffling out with no mask.

He's of the state of mind to think it's ok to hand back a borrowed, used mask to a Supreme Court Justice no less.

EDIT: I don't usually watch the PCs but just pulled this one up. Biden did walk in wearing a black mask. The Justice removed his mask while speaking and left it at the podium. He must be packing them cuz he had on another mask when FJB decided it would be appropriate to hand him the mask near the end of the PC.

So, my initial assessment was inaccurate. Note that FJB did not wear his mask while leaving the room. Surely just an oversight by someone so adamant about masking.
Tramp96
4:43p, 1/27/22
"In recognition of your many years of legislating from the bench, we would like to honor you with this used mask that is of no real use for anything."

I dunno...kind of seems appropriate to me.
RAB91
3:35p, 1/28/22
I feel sorry for the teleprompter operators.

aggiehawg
3:40p, 1/28/22
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

I feel sorry for the teleprompter operators.

Poor Mitch, Biden never remembers Landrieu's name.
bigblock
3:56p, 1/28/22
At what point does he finally get hit with "not fit for office"? Sheesh.
Marcus Brutus
3:58p, 1/28/22
In reply to RAB91
Wow, that's bad.

But the Marxists don't care.
aggiehawg
2:43p, 1/29/22
Quote:

Red State's Nick Arama documented several laughably inexplicable gaffes uttered by Biden during the speech. It seems Mr. Biden has had difficulty remembering names something I can sympathize with as I am also a doddering old fool who's losing my mind.
Quote:

Maybe one of the reasons that they don't want to meet with Biden or have him in to help with their campaigns is he might not be able to even remember their names or what positions they hold.
When talking about Rep. Conor Lamb (D-PA), Biden got his position wrong, referring to him as a senator.

Quote:

Then Biden spoke about his infrastructure czar, in charge of the distribution of dollars, former mayor of New Orleans, Mitch Landrieu. Biden couldn't seem to remember his name and then called him "Mayor of Louisiana."
That's been covered.

Quote:

Is there anything creepier than when Biden does than lean-forward-into-the-mic-and-whisper thing?

Very weird.

Quote:

I think Joe Biden might have taken an economics course when he was a freshman in college 60 years ago. He thinks he knows something about the subject, although as he shows in the next clip, my pet cat Midnight knows more about economics than he does. Watch him try to explain inflation:

Quote:

All costs are up across the board.

He loses it on the question of the cost of insulin. This makes me think again about the fact that uncontrolled anger is often part of dementia.

Link

Quote:

At one point when speaking to PA Lt. Governor Fetterman, Joe Biden claimed he could have been an all American college football player.
Quote:

Joe Biden has repeated many different versions of this lie over the years.

Joe Biden never played a full season. He was forced to quit the football team his freshman year because of poor grades.
Quote:

Breitbart reported:
Quote:

In his memoir, Promises to Keep: On Life and Politics, which was released on August 25, 2008, Biden, on page 26 of the book, writes: "When my first semester grades came out, my mom and dad told me I wouldn't be playing football."

Biden wrote that in the first semester of his junior year, which was in 1963, he decided to take "another run at the football team" even though he "hadn't played for two years."

On page 27, Biden claims he "surprised his coaches by moving up the depth chart fast" and, after the annual spring game that April, it looked like I had a shot to start at defensive back."

Quote:

He wrote he "couldn't wait for next September" and "could almost see the fall season unfold in my head" until he headed to Florida for spring break "after our last practice."

During spring break, Biden met Neilia Hunter, who would later become his first wife, and "fell ass over tin cup in love at first sight."

On pages 32-33, Biden writes he was so in love with Hunter he had to decide "about football."
Link

From 2012, Breitbart:

Quote:

In addition, an almunus interview with Joe Biden in the 1984 University of Delaware yearbook suggests that he may have only played intramural football, as he describes himself as having played "football and baseball intramurals."
On fanbase.com, a site that archives college football rosters, Biden is not listed on Delaware's 1961, 1962, 1963, or 1964 football rosters. Biden attended Delaware University from 1961 to 1965 and graduated in 1965 with a double major in history and political science.

In his September 8 speech, Biden, to set up a story about how he was almost arrested on Ohio University's campus in 1963, said he came to Ohio University then because "my football team, the University of Delaware, came to avenge a loss" from 1961.

"I came … I was a football player … I came here in 1963 … and we beat you Bobcats, 29-12," Biden said.
Quote:

In his memoir, Promises to Keep: On Life and Politics, which was released on August 25, 2008, Biden, on page 26 of the book, writes: "When my first semester grades came out, my mom and dad told me I wouldn't be playing football."

Biden wrote that in the first semester of his junior year, which was in 1963, he decided to take "another run at the football team" even though he "hadn't played for two years."

On page 27, Biden claims he "surprised his coaches by moving up the depth chart fast" and, after the annual spring game that April, it looked like I had a shot to start at defensive back."
Quote:

He wrote he "couldn't wait for next September" and "could almost see the fall season unfold in my head" until he headed to Florida for spring break "after our last practice."
During spring break, Biden met Neilia Hunter, who would later become his first wife, and "fell ass over tin cup in love at first sight."
On pages 32-33, Biden writes he was so in love with Hunter he had to decide "about football."
Biden wrote he "realized that if I played football, my weekends were taken" and he wouldn't see "much of Neilia in September, October, November … into December if we made the playoffs":
Quote:

I called the coach a few weeks before preseason started. "Coach, I'm not coming."
"Who is this?"
"It's Joe Biden, Coach. I'm not going to play this season."
"Biden!? You realize you've got a shot to play this year?"
"I know, Coach, but I'm not coming. I'm not playing…. See, I met this girl, and she's at Syracuse"
Bzzzzzzzzzz was all I could hear. He'd hung up.

Link

Can't really tell if he's just a pathological liar, senile or some combination but that's a lot of gaffes in one speech.
Prosperdick
2:52p, 1/29/22
My wife thinks Joe whispers because when he starts to shout Jill talks to him through his ear piece and says "Joe, you're shouting again, lower your voice." Like a good puppet he complies but of course with dementia modulation is often a problem.
Stat Monitor Repairman
3:02p, 1/29/22
Pepaw big mad!
TRADUCTOR
3:36p, 1/29/22

Pepaw big mad!

81MM* embarrassed
peacedude
2:49p, 2/2/22
We're beyond dementia now, because there's something else speaking through him (eeeevil):

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1488957285611102208?s=20&t=h7ET88AyBdpCG7pDnHY-Rw

The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) Tweeted:
What's up with Biden's creepy whisper? https://t.co/hfMO8mgetX

oh no
2:57p, 2/2/22
Why had this thread fallen off my watchlist even though I have posted on this thread!?
aggiehawg
3:12p, 2/2/22

She had to lead him by the hand.
justcallmeharry
3:15p, 2/2/22
Spoke with one of my brothers who has retired after years of being a Psychiatric RN. He had been denying that anything was true regarding Biden's dementia. Then he watched Biden's 2.5 hour presser. Now he needs no convincing that Biden's Brain is fried. Sauteed Synapses Syndrome...
annie88
3:20p, 2/2/22
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
MaroonStain
3:25p, 2/2/22
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

Joe isn't looking good....

This is like watching a sand castle as the tide rolls in....
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
3:34p, 2/2/22
In reply to aggiehawg
Scanning through until I got to the fun stuff. Masks all around. Dip**** Dr Jill takes hers off to talk, then when she introduces Vice President Knee Pads, she gives her a hug (sans) mask, then puts it back on to stand next to Potato Head. I couldn't take it anymore after that.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
3:52p, 2/2/22
In reply to MaroonStain
MaroonStain said:

RAB91 said:

Joe isn't looking good....

This is like watching a sand castle as the tide rolls in....
Seems pretty apparent all the yelling of questions had him all over the map.
Stat Monitor Repairman
4:05p, 2/2/22
Has any world leader come out and questioned papaw's competence?

Thats what's amazing to me. Media silence and complete lockdown of any criticism at all by US and foreign press.

The pants s****ing incident got some play, but other than that crickets.

Only person Ive heard rip pepaw on a regular basis is Joe Rogan.
justcallmeharry
4:11p, 2/2/22
In reply to Tony Franklins Other Shoe
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Scanning through until I got to the fun stuff. Masks all around. Dip**** Dr Jill takes hers off to talk, then when she introduces Vice President Knee Pads, she gives her a hug (sans) mask, then puts it back on to stand next to Potato Head. I couldn't take it anymore after that.
I scanned through as well - while Biden was giving his handshakes mask-less, one of his peeps went up to him and reminded him to put on his mask. You could see him mouth, "I forgot" several times.

Sauteed Synapses Syndrome...
aggiehawg
5:07p, 2/2/22
RAB91
6:38a, 2/11/22
Don't cheat off Joe when you're taking a geography quiz.

medwriter
6:47a, 2/11/22
Democrats on this forum, YOU voted for this. You hold full responsibility for this frail, old, dementia riddled man who is a disgrace to the office we hold dear. You have no, ZERO shame.
evan_aggie
7:49a, 2/11/22

Has any world leader come out and questioned papaw's competence?

Thats what's amazing to me. Media silence and complete lockdown of any criticism at all by US and foreign press.

The pants s****ing incident got some play, but other than that crickets.

Only person Ive heard rip pepaw on a regular basis is Joe Rogan.

This presidency is more of a farce. His staff members are making most of the day to day decisions with internal briefs etc. Biden obviously makes fewer appearances bc he is a risk every time he opens his mouth.

So the competence question isn't as important since he is just an empty figure head. I think he even seen different fragments of "his" party break and ignore the desires of his staff....which of course biden reflects bc he does whatever they tell him.

aggiehawg
2:43p, 2/15/22

Martin Q. Blank
2:54p, 2/15/22
In reply to aggiehawg
People in the audience.

Stat Monitor Repairman
10:47p, 2/27/22
Credible Source
7:54a, 2/28/22
In reply to aggiehawg
I think that's funny actually.