Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
486,873 Views | 3347 Replies
txislandag86
12:18p, 2/28/22
Handlers told him, "be sure to pick your feet up when you walk so you won't stumble or fall down".

AGHouston11
12:35p, 2/28/22
Saw that earlier and was think that was a strange walk.

They have Trump a hard time going down a ramp.

This guy has fallen, got lost, has been led by his wife, and can't walk well.
oh no
12:43p, 2/28/22
I'm sure he just misunderstood when his handlers told him not to drag his feet on something.
WolfCall
1:10p, 2/28/22
Have you noticed how many articles there are on Putin's state of mind, while there are a dearth of articles on Biden's dementia (with the exception of F-16)?
Wheatables02
1:51p, 2/28/22
In reply to txislandag86
txislandag86 said:

Handlers told him, "be sure to pick your feet up when you walk so you won't stumble or fall down".

Fire truck is there for medics, if needed ASAP
Get Off My Lawn
1:54p, 2/28/22
In reply to Wheatables02
Wheatables02 said:

txislandag86 said:

Fire truck is there for medics, if needed ASAP
And the kids playground is there for... well - you know why.
RAB91
8:31p, 3/1/22
LMCane
8:32p, 3/1/22
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

did anyone else hear him say Iranian rather than Ukrainian?

how can that be when it's on the teleprompter?!
peace
8:38p, 3/1/22
he did not even catch his own error, Pitiful, when reading all the words on teleprompter!
RAB91
8:41p, 3/1/22
I wasn't sure he was going to get this one out.

RAB91
1:46p, 3/3/22
Stat Monitor Repairman
5:50p, 3/8/22

For the record and all/
Stat Monitor Repairman
6:56p, 3/14/22

Gonna tack this little gem on here.
neAGle96
7:03p, 3/14/22
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Gonna tack this little gem on here.

That was great! Thanks for posting.

Those dam millstones are the only way
RAB91
5:24p, 3/15/22
Marcus Brutus
5:27p, 3/15/22
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

What an absolute braindead piece of garbage.
justcallmeharry
6:00p, 3/15/22
He still got it wrong - the Second Gentleman tested positive for covid.

Potatus Pampers rides again...
Ol_Ag_02
6:16p, 3/15/22
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

All the media just chuckle and laugh. Silly old Peepaw, he's such a hoot, we love him so much.
Rockdoc
6:21p, 3/15/22
Yeah Putin is really scared of that. God help our country.
oh no
3:14p, 3/21/22
LMCane
3:18p, 3/21/22
can't wait to see him intimidate Corn Pop in Europe this week
American Hardwood
4:54p, 3/21/22
In reply to oh no
oh no said:

Is it just me or does it appear that every page in his little folder there is blank?
Shoe97
6:29p, 3/21/22
Is that a Werther's butterscotch candy in his mouth, or a Brach's?
justcallmeharry
8:42p, 3/21/22
Stat Monitor Repairman
3:46p, 3/23/22
The Paw headed to Europe. What could possibly happen that we ain't see already? Any guesses?
Raiderjay
3:50p, 3/23/22
I'm sure he'll say something about dead Beau, whisper yell at someone, call the Euros "folks", and climate change is the top priority.....hopefully he won't grope any young girls.....
Stat Monitor Repairman
2:20p, 3/25/22

Pepaw pepawin'
aggiehawg
2:28p, 3/25/22
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

The Paw headed to Europe. What could possibly happen that we ain't see already? Any guesses?
Doesn't know who his Sec Def is.

Lies again.

Yesterday he endangered national security and himself.

Quote:

Biden said he thought Russia should be removed from the G-20, and that the U.S. was going to have 100,000 Ukrainian refugees come to the U.S., and would work to ease the suffering of those who made it across the border to Poland.

"I plan on attempting to see those folks," Biden said about 12:40 on the video below. "As well as I hope I'm going to be able to see…oh, I guess I'm not supposed to say where I'm going, am I? I hope I get to see…a lot of people"
Link

Lame ass joke to the 82nd Airborne

WolfCall
8:11p, 3/25/22
MSM covering for Sleepy Joe 24/7, but Joe is losing it.
https://nypost.com/2022/03/25/media-works-overtime-to-clean-up-joe-bidens-word-salads/
Quote:

Media works overtime to clean up Joe Biden's word salads
By Kyle Smith March 25, 2022 2:25pm Updated

For decades, Joe Biden was known as a glib speaker. These days, he's more like an aggressively weird word chef, tossing unrelated ingredients together into a strange bowl of thoughts. Step right up, Americans, and get yourself a sample of the presidential word salad!

A German reporter this week asked President Biden a bizarre question about how, assuming he is defeated when he runs for re-election, possibly by Donald Trump, he would stop the next president from undoing things he has done. .....

"I don't think you'll find any European leader who thinks that I am not up to the job. And I mean that sincerely. It's not like, 'Whoa …' It's that that the point is that when the first G7 meeting I attended, like the one I did today, was in Great Britain. And I sat down, and I said, 'America is back. And one of the one of my counterparts, colleagues, a head of state, said, 'For how long? For how long?' "

Biden wound up concluding, "But the next election, I'd be very fortunate if I had that same man running against me."

The media spun this loopy, defensive digression as "Biden torches Trump on world stage, talks trash about 2024," or "Joe Biden shades Donald Trump's 2024 hopes without even mentioning his name." (Back in the real world, the average of the last three polls show Trump beating Biden by an average of three points.)...

You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
Bryanisbest
8:43p, 3/25/22
He would not be there if the election had been legit.
LMCane
8:54p, 3/25/22
on Fox they were reporting Dementia Joe made some slander against the Constitution-

IN FRONT OF US ARMY DEPLOYED PERSONNEL
Owlagdad
9:05p, 3/25/22
If there were one honest media person with an iota of patriotism and honesty, I wish they would call him out and mash his buttons. He has always been sorry as branch water, and would cuss his own mom. He will lose it, unless they hide him.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
8:23a, 3/29/22
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/28/joe-biden-brought-detailed-notecards-tough-putin-qa-questions/

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
West Point Aggie
8:25a, 3/29/22

Not sure what is scarier…that he did it or that no one in that giant plane full of staff and secret service did not stop it from happening.
Let’s Go Brandon!
AGHouston11
8:26a, 3/29/22
How's he going to make it 3 more years
He can barely read at this point
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 32 of 96
Verify your student status Register