Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
487,007 Views | 3347 Replies
LMCane
8:26a, 3/29/22
Biden is either a pathological liar or well into the throes of dementia.

He LITERALLY STATED our troops would be in Ukraine soon, that Putin had to be taken out of power, that he would use chemical weapons if Russia used chemical weapons.

then yesterday he bald faced lies and stated "nothing has been walked back" when pressed by Peter Doocy on his comments!

WE ALL CAN SEE WITH OUR OWN EYES AND HEAR WITH OUR OWN EARS JOE!!
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
10:09a, 3/29/22
In reply to LMCane
LMCane said:

Biden is either a pathological liar or well into the throes of dementia.

He LITERALLY STATED our troops would be in Ukraine soon, that Putin had to be taken out of power, that he would use chemical weapons if Russia used chemical weapons.

then yesterday he bald faced lies and stated "nothing has been walked back" when pressed by Peter Doocy on his comments!

WE ALL CAN SEE WITH OUR OWN EYES AND HEAR WITH OUR OWN EARS JOE!!
At least PeePaw only said he was "silly" this time instead of an SOB.

Progress!

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Stat Monitor Repairman
10:34a, 3/29/22
In reply to West Point Aggie
West Point Aggie said:

Not sure what is scarier…that he did it or that no one in that giant plane full of staff and secret service did not stop it from happening.
Hol up … pepaw walked out of AF1 with just socks on?

Is this real?
BuddysBud
10:54a, 3/29/22
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

West Point Aggie said:

Not sure what is scarier…that he did it or that no one in that giant plane full of staff and secret service did not stop it from happening.
Hol up … pepaw walked out of AF1 with just socks on?

Is this real?

Impressive that he made it down all those stairs without slipping.
BQ78
11:17a, 3/29/22
In reply to Tony Franklins Other Shoe
FIFY

Quote:

instead of a dumb SOB.
Ol_Ag_02
11:23a, 3/29/22
In reply to West Point Aggie
West Point Aggie said:

When was the last time anyone here left their house and forgot to wear shoes. It doesn't happen to lucid adults.

It does happen to children and the elderly with dementia.

Our media is a disgrace. Is there no one with integrity left in the MSM? I mean, even Doocy needs to ask Carrot Top why the president left Air Force one without his shoes. Make her lie about some bull**** about him being comfortable, and then followup with a question about is that really the image of power and control we want portrayed from our President?

There's no choice here besides his brain is mush or our President thinks it's cool to keep it casual and rock the socks and suit look. Both are an embarrassment to this country.
justcallmeharry
11:34a, 3/29/22
In reply to Ol_Ag_02
Ol_Ag_02 said:

When was the last time anyone here left their house and forgot to wear shoes. It doesn't happen to lucid adults.

It does happen to children and the elderly with dementia.

Our media is a disgrace. Is there no one with integrity left in the MSM? I mean, even Doocy needs to ask Carrot Top why the president left Air Force one without his shoes. Make her lie about some bull**** about him being comfortable, and then followup with a question about is that really the image of power and control we want portrayed from our President?

There's no choice here besides his brain is mush or our President thinks it's cool to keep it casual and rock the socks and suit look. Both are an embarrassment to this country.
I absolutely agree that Biden has dementia. However, on the last few steps of the video, he is obviously wearing shoes.
Jim Hogg is angry
11:38a, 3/29/22

81 million, including TexAgs CMs.
Ol_Ag_02
12:35p, 3/29/22
RAB91
5:50p, 3/29/22
aggiehawg
6:07p, 3/29/22
In reply to RAB91
Biden still thinks it is 1981? That actually makes sense.
Raiderjay
6:12p, 3/29/22
"After the first anilition law was introduced"

The only thing worse than his senile state, is Kamala is in the on deck circle……
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
LMCane
6:15p, 3/29/22
In reply to Raiderjay
Salute CornPops Message said:

"After the first anilition law was introduced"

The only thing worse than his senile state, is Kamala is in the on deck circle……
I would prefer Cumala take over after the GOP routs them in the midterms

that way we get the BS of the first black woman out of the way for only 2 years instead of four

and it might stop Big Mike Obama from then running against a President Harris

even Trump can beat Harris in 2024
oysterbayAG
8:27p, 3/29/22
Biden would not qualify to be a highway construction flagman !
RAB91
8:53p, 4/2/22
nortex97
5:58a, 4/3/22
In reply to RAB91
Oh, who hasn't mistakenly called their wife the Vice President in a speech with a teleprompter on to help keep things on track?
peace
8:47a, 4/3/22
speaking with his sunglasses on probably threw him off script.
nortex97
1:50p, 4/3/22
He also fell asleep while standing up.

Hey, for him this was a good moment, at least he wasn'T checking his watch continuously.
RAB91
1:42p, 4/4/22
aggiehawg
2:03p, 4/5/22

Obama is in the room and no one wants to talk to Biden.
Ol_Ag_02
2:07p, 4/5/22
In reply to aggiehawg
Duh. Everyone knows you talk to the man in charge.
Demosthenes81
2:13p, 4/5/22
In reply to nortex97
nortex97 said:

He also fell asleep while standing up.

Hey, for him this was a good moment, at least he wasn'T checking his watch continuously.
Look at how pale his hand is. His blood pressure is probably in the single digits.
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
aggiedata
2:31p, 4/5/22
planoaggie123
3:20p, 4/5/22
In reply to nortex97
He was saying a prayer....
BuddysBud
3:53p, 4/5/22
In reply to aggiehawg
aggiehawg said:

Obama is in the room and no one wants to talk to Biden.

81 million supposedly voted for him and no one wants to associate with him? You would think that someone would want to speak to him because he is president, at least in title.

This image speaks loudly to the little amount of respect Biden has, even within his own circles.
aggiedata
4:12p, 4/5/22
aggiedata
4:18p, 4/5/22
This is just sad. Look how he grabs Obama's shoulder and he does not even turn around to acknowledge him.

aggiehawg
4:26p, 4/5/22
In reply to aggiedata
The optics on this are horrible. Whoever thought this was a great idea made a colossal blunder.

Obama is only about Obama. He dissed Biden and really showed Biden up as being a frail old man undeserving of any real attention. And I have to wonder if Jill was really working, or if staff had her locked in a closet somewhere? Because you know if she were present she would not have tolerated that very well.
4:29p, 4/5/22
In reply to aggiedata
aggiedata said:

This is just sad. Look how he grabs Obama's shoulder and he does not even turn around to acknowledge him.

I would like to see about 15 more seconds but we did finally see something Kamala couldn't even **** up, which is introducing the former president to people.

"Julie, this is President Obama"

"Madam Vice President, my name is Marie"

"Whatever, ha ha, cackle cackle".

4:30p, 4/5/22
In reply to aggiehawg
aggiehawg said:

The optics on this are horrible. Whoever thought this was a great idea made a colossal blunder.

Obama is only about Obama. He dissed Biden and really showed Biden up as being a frail old man undeserving of any real attention. And I have to wonder if Jill was really working, or if staff had her locked in a closet somewhere? Because you know if she were present she would not have tolerated that very well.
Obama said "hey Saudi Arabia, hold my beer".

aggiedata
4:30p, 4/5/22
In reply to aggiehawg
aggiehawg said:

Remember when Bill came on stage while Obama was president to a rock star reception and took over the podium? Obama was getting revenge for that day.

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/2010/1211/Lesson-for-Obama-Don-t-give-the-microphone-to-Bill-Clinton
Funky Winkerbean
4:31p, 4/5/22
I can't bring myself to watch any of his videos. He's a symptom at this point, not a president.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
aggiedata
4:37p, 4/5/22
"Hey man! I'm president now"

ABATTBQ87
4:39p, 4/5/22
In reply to aggiedata
aggiedata said:

"Hey man! I'm president now"

An Asian, a Kenyan and an Irishman walk into the white house
My Name Is Judge
5:01p, 4/5/22