Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
486,876 Views | 3347 Replies
justcallmeharry
1:51p, 10/18/23
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Stat Monitor Repairman
2:04p, 10/18/23
Politicians love to use the words 'deeply saddened'
BQ78
2:24p, 10/18/23
In reply to justcallmeharry
Idiot in chief thinks this is a sporting event instead of mortal strife!
Texas velvet maestro
2:29p, 10/18/23
In reply to justcallmeharry
yeah. when he said "other team..."

what a moron. what a time to be joe six-pack
AgBQ-00
2:35p, 10/18/23
Biden is Wormtounge controlled Theoden without the heroic, honorable past.
sam callahan
2:41p, 10/18/23
Just heard audio of him in Israel telling people his son died in Iraq.

His voice was weaker than my grandma on her death bed.

Damn, we are a dumb nation.
Stat Monitor Repairman
2:59p, 10/18/23
Hollywood writers go on strike because they can't compete with reality.
ABATTBQ87
3:05p, 10/18/23
In reply to Texas velvet maestro
Texas velvet maestro said:

what a moron. what a time to be joe six-pack
is that like a JV Team??

texsn95
3:18p, 10/18/23
In reply to 10Aggie10
10Aggie10 said:

Original response: Unfortunately, yes. I did have to change fields after ten years. I also took a substantial pay cut to switch. It really sucked, and I'm not claiming to have made a "smart" choice.

But I don't want to derail this thread anymore. It's about Biden and his dementia and how awful of a president he is. Let's get it back to that

Oh, it looks like you changed your messages before I replied. I'll answer your questions but then stick by my "let's get back to Biden and his dementia" and what the D's are doing to destroy America.

So luckily we only had about two years left on the note since we had paid a little extra over the previous decade. We also had fulfilled a dream and bought a small vacation house in 2018. We were able to sell that in 2021 and use the extra to pay off the remainder of our now only home. Again, I know what I did can't apply to everyone, but for you to come on here and call me a liar is uncalled for and frankly incorrect.

And you probably don't want to take life lessons from me. My social media following is 0
So maybe you shouldn't tell people what they should have done, because you weren't in their situation. All you know about it is a few sentences on a message board. HTH.
Prosperdick
3:28p, 10/18/23
The other team did something. Ilhan Omar would be proud.
degreedy
3:39p, 10/18/23
anyone watch his interview just a few minutes ago on AF1? grandpa joe doesn't even know what event he's attending... speaking about mass shootings and making people feel better.
Ol_Ag_02
3:41p, 10/18/23
In reply to degreedy
NPH- said:

anyone watch his interview just a few minutes ago on AF1? grandpa joe doesn't even know what event he's attending... speaking about mass shootings and making people feel better.

You leave Peepaw alone. No other President has ever had it this hard.
jetch17
4:10p, 10/18/23
Fuggin blinken, KJP & Kirby all had 'oh sh*t' faces in the background everytime he spoke
10Aggie10
4:47p, 10/18/23
In reply to texsn95
If I was telling somebody what "they should have done", I would've said something rude like "life lesson: don't raise a son that has to rely on his wife in order to afford his house " all I suggested was to not have a victim mentality- good classic American values that are falling away. Or I could've talked about the many nurses I know, including at least 5 in the metroplex who didn't get jabbed and never lost their jobs - so it wasn't "impossible" for healthcare workers to keep their jobs. do you see the difference ? Congrats on white knighting for a stranger on the internet, I guess.

I'm starting to think this what it feels like to be a house republican right now. I'm having to argue with folks I think are on the same team as me, instead of us just focusing on the enemy of the state: FJB and his traitorous Dems
Raiderjay
4:50p, 10/18/23
Can't wait for his prime time performance tomorrow to enlighten us all on Israel vs Hamas, Russia vs Ukraine....Get your popcorn ready....
RAB91
4:50p, 10/18/23
In reply to degreedy
NPH- said:

texsn95
4:54p, 10/18/23
In reply to 10Aggie10
10Aggie10 said:

If I was telling somebody what "they should have done", I would've said something rude like "life lesson: don't raise a son that has to rely on his wife in order to afford his house " all I suggested was to not have a victim mentality- good classic American values that are falling away. Or I could've talked about the many nurses I know, including at least 5 in the metroplex who didn't get jabbed and never lost their jobs - so it wasn't "impossible" for healthcare workers to keep their jobs. do you see the difference ? Congrats on white knighting for a stranger on the internet, I guess.

I'm starting to think this what it feels like to be a house republican right now. I'm having to argue with folks I think are on the same team as me, instead of us just focusing on the enemy of the state: FJB and his traitorous Dems
Quote:

Your daughter in law should have had more fortitude like a bunch of us did and just said "go ahead and fire me" and refused the 'vax'
^ Your words ^

Whiteknight...that's cute. Just calling a spade a spade. Continue to argue all you want, I couldn't care less.
texsn95
4:56p, 10/18/23
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

NPH- said:

Love the freeze-up from 0:23 to 0:28.
Stat Monitor Repairman
5:01p, 10/18/23
Who the guy behind Paw ready to pull him back in the door?

Is that the SOS?
aggiehawg
5:04p, 10/18/23
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Who the guy behind Paw ready to pull him back in the door?

Is that the SOS?
Yes, that's Blinken.

ETA: Don't know who the two guys in the background are, maybe SS?
the Blur
5:08p, 10/18/23
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

NPH- said:

He's dealing with a fully loaded diaper
BQ78
5:30p, 10/18/23
In reply to RAB91
He sounds and acts like he is giving the anti-"the only thing we need to fear" talk
oh no
6:07p, 10/18/23
So glad the free world has such steadfast strong leadership. America is back, Jack!! Adults are in the room! No way any enemies can be emboldened to try anything now!
captkirk
6:34p, 10/18/23
agent-maroon
6:52p, 10/18/23
In reply to Texas velvet maestro
Quote:

Maybe we all misunderstood him because of his stutter? I mean, he's 81 and ****
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dreyOO
7:07p, 10/18/23
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

NPH- said:

Go to events and stay 3-4 hrs answering questions till the very end, eh?

Name one! This media is nothing but shills. Should've turned the cameras around so we could see them all on their knees.
AgsWin2011
7:37p, 10/18/23
In reply to dreyOO
That video is just sad, honestly. The guy has no clue what's going on.
jetch17
7:58p, 10/18/23
Hey we have you trapped on a long ass flight home …. We gotta, we gotta get back upstairs….
AgsMnn
8:44p, 10/18/23
In reply to AgsWin2011
Does his chin look a little off?

jetch17
8:48p, 10/18/23
Looks like droopy old man balls
EskimoJoe
9:02p, 10/18/23
25th ammendment? They were trying for it on Trump.
nortex97
10:01p, 10/18/23
Donghorn
10:14p, 10/18/23
In reply to RAB91
RAB91 said:

NPH- said:

81,000,000 votes! Funk this shart for brains. No way in hell people actually think he has anything to do with the leadership of this country today…
I don’t start threads, I end them…
FJB
6:27a, 10/19/23

Looks super normal…not
Who is John Galt?

jetch17
6:41a, 10/19/23
WTF
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back