Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
486,940 Views | 3347 Replies
justcallmeharry
11:35a, 12/26/23
In reply to nortex97
nortex97 said:

The vacationing caravan that is the Biden(*) presidency leaving under a fog from one vacation to the next.
The vacationing Potatus is going from one fog to another to another fog. He is always in a fog.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
agent-maroon
12:03p, 12/26/23
"Vacation" is code for the hiding the POTATUS shell game they're playing. Expect nothing more from now until the election next November. The dems cannot afford to let him be seen for the weak, demented, corrupt old fool that he is. Even if we can all see it and have been observing the obvious for his entire presidency. They might as well try to hide the sun.

FJB
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CanyonAg77
2:28p, 12/26/23
In reply to nortex97
Quote:

He leaves tomorrow for a weeklong vacation on the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Pedo Joe is about to be disappointed when he learns the name refers to Saint Ursala, not the current population.
aggiehawg
3:32p, 12/26/23
This was Joe's golf swing in St. Croix last year.

Tony Franklins Other Shoe
4:10p, 12/26/23
Fix your massive divot you cabbage head.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
oh no
11:52p, 12/28/23
nortex97
6:08a, 12/29/23
In reply to oh no
It of course belongs to high level donors. But, muh, Clarence Thomas accepted gifts…

Quote:

It's unclear if the vacation was planned before or after Biden treated the Nevilles to the lavish banquet on the taxpayers' dime but the first family is not paying for use of the home, which features an in-ground pool, lush landscaping and sweeping views, along with direct beach access.

"[First son] Hunter's laptop and other evidence show Biden's record of converting his public office into private gain," said Tom Fitton, president of the conservative transparency group Judicial Watch. "So it is no surprise Biden is getting a free luxury vacation from a wealthy donor who 'coincidentally' received primo White House state dinner tickets."

Biden has stayed at the Neville home on "many" occasions, according to a VRBO listing that advertises a daily rate beginning at $700 for ordinary guests.

Bill Neville, 60, is the founder of software company US Viking, which makes a news content platform called ENPS that's marketed by the Associated Press. He and Connie, 59, are originally from Alabama.

Viking's ENPS software is used by 800 news outlets including the BBC and ESPN, according to a profile by the Virgin Islands Economic Development Authority. The platform allows outlets to "easily search multimedia content," "easily adapt stories for digital publishing" and "seamlessly integrate with digital and social media platforms," according to a promotional webpage.
So, basically they are good communist party members and also cogs in the censorship industrial complex of propaganda. Now go minimize your carbon footprints today, Ags, like good serfs are supposed to do.

aggiehawg
3:52p, 12/30/23
For purposes of this thread: Biden's five greatest hits of 2023:

Quote:

Below are the five top worst moments for Biden in 2023:

1) Joe Biden Took a Huge Fall on Stage at the Air Force Academy Graduation in June:
Quote:

2) Biden Lied in April About Being Born in the Same Hospital in Which His Grandfather Died
  • While speaking at North America's Building Trades Unions Legislative Conference at the Washington Hilton, Biden lied about his birth one of many lies throughout the years. "My grandpop, who I never met, died in the same hospital I was born in two weeks before I was born," Biden claimed. "My grandpop was, as they say in Maryland, from 'Blamer.'"
  • The Biden family lineage says otherwise. Biden's grandfather died in September 1941 in Baltimore, according to the Baltimore Sun. Joe Biden was born in November 1942.

Quote:

3) Biden Claimed in December That He Never Met Hunter Biden's Associates
  • Biden claimed "it's a bunch of lies" that he interacted with Hunter Biden's foreign business associates. "I did not," he alleged when asked during a press conference on Wednesday.
  • Photos show Joe Biden met with Hunter's associates.

Quote:

4) Biden Again Falsely Claimed in May That His Son Beau Died in Iraq
  • Biden told U.S. servicemen during a visit with troops at Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni in Japan that his late son Beau died in the Iraq War.
  • Beau Biden died of brain cancer in 2015 in Maryland.

Quote:

5) Biden Falsely Claimed in April That He Only Has Six Grandchildren, Ignoring Hunter Biden's Out-of-Wedlock Child
  • Biden claimed he only has six grandchildren, ignoring Hunter Biden's out-of-wedlock child, Navy Joan Roberts, whose mother Hunter pays child support to even as Hunter faced an ongoing court case to reduce payments.
  • Navy Joan Roberts, the four-year-old girl Hunter Biden fathered out of wedlock, was ignored by Joe Biden during a "Take Your Child to Work Day Greet" at the White House.

LINK

By comparison, 2022's lists are HERE and HERE
an antelope ate it
4:29p, 12/30/23
RAB91
11:53p, 12/31/23
Biden ending the year in style.....

agent-maroon
12:35a, 1/1/24
Question - "What is your favorite memory of '23?"

Biden - "Which one?"
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
justcallmeharry
8:28a, 1/1/24
In reply to RAB91
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
nortex97
8:51a, 1/1/24
In reply to justcallmeharry
Even for the Bidens that was pathetic.

And yet no calls from the 'mainstream' propaganda press or communist-Dem party to have his cabinet remove him, even today, in 2024 AD.
oh no
9:35a, 1/1/24
His old hag is wearing a lampshade again
BQ78
10:29a, 1/1/24
In reply to oh no
You know all those rags are given to her by supporters to wear once and then returned for them to profit on somehow. My guess is the conversation from Jill sometimes goes like this, "Don't you have something a little more hideous?"
aggiehawg
10:33a, 1/1/24
In reply to BQ78
BQ78 said:

You know all those rags are given to her by supporters to wear once and then returned for them to profit on somehow. My guess is the conversation from Jill sometimes goes like this, "Don't you have something a little more hideous?"
IDK, she wears that Minecraft dress a lot.

BQ78
10:40a, 1/1/24
In reply to aggiehawg
Well she does need her personal collection of hideous too. Or some are just too "beautiful" to give back like the lemon dress.

BTW, $2500 for that dress and the relationship with me would be over, I'm that shallow I guess. But that is a complete lack of judgement.
nortex97
10:55a, 1/1/24
In reply to aggiehawg
Every time I see her I am reminded she started banging Joe while they were both married to other people and she was his babysitter/*****, and that she got her Ed.D so she could have a title on party invitations in/about DC.

Not that poopy pants was ever a good dad, but her step-mothering must have had an impact on dear Hunter too.
aggiehawg
10:59a, 1/1/24
In reply to nortex97
nortex97 said:

Every time I see her I am reminded she started banging Joe while they were both married to other people and she was his babysitter/*****, and that she got her Ed.D so she could have a title on party invitations in/about DC.

Not that poopy pants was ever a good dad, but her step-mothering must have had an impact on dear Hunter too.
I shudder to think about what her "mothering" skills would have been. Joe is a sex addict. Hunter is a sex and drug addict. Her daughter is messed up sexually and mentally. A lot of abuse most likely.
oh no
11:05a, 1/1/24
I thought the babysitter story ended up being untrue, but Dr Jill absolutely was having an affair with Joe while still married to her first husband and before Joe's first wife died in a car wreck. There are multiple interviews with Jill's forst husband confirming that. Sorry to detail re the lampshade- I know this thread is about Joe's dementia; not how much of a POS he and his family are.
aggiehawg
12:03p, 1/1/24
aggiehawg
1:22p, 1/1/24
oh no
5:15p, 1/1/24
aggiehawg
10:52p, 1/1/24
Beach Boys.

aggiehawg
9:54a, 1/3/24
Line Ate Member
11:43a, 1/3/24
In reply to aggiehawg
aggiehawg said:

Dude changes his ear lobes as much as he does his Depends.
Rongagin71
4:06p, 1/3/24
In reply to Line Ate Member
"When the Hell did I say that" - Joe B.
Stat Monitor Repairman
4:55p, 1/3/24

Dark Brandon bouta make a comback!

2024 lit off off like a rocket, hell yeah brother!
oneeyedag
5:33p, 1/3/24
AgFormerlyInIrving
5:41p, 1/3/24
I believe there's a special place in hell for all of those pretending we have a functional person in the White House. Especially those money grubbing hoors like his wife who prop his nearly lifeless body up for a smidgen of power.
Stat Monitor Repairman
1:08a, 1/4/24
Aggie521
12:21p, 1/4/24
Rockdoc
12:29p, 1/4/24
In reply to oneeyedag
oneeyedag said:

Man that's embarrassing for our country.
CanyonAg77
12:42p, 1/4/24
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
The irony of canceling a speech at Valley Forge due to cold weather..
aggiehawg
12:44p, 1/4/24
In reply to CanyonAg77
CanyonAg77 said:

The irony of canceling a speech at Valley Forge due to cold weather..
He didn't cancel it, he preponed it. Will hold it a day earlier.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 80 of 96
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings