Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
483,155 Views | 3327 Replies
nortex97
1:22p, 1/5/24
In reply to aggiehawg
Peepaw has arrived, where he will no doubt be giving a rousing, unifying speech to rival Reagan's boys of Point Du Hoc shortly!

Fishing Fools
1:34p, 1/5/24
Ed. D…..
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
1:49p, 1/5/24
Wonder what PeePaw is clutching in his claw like hands, some of his marbles that spilled out?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
1872walker
1:54p, 1/5/24
In reply to Tony Franklins Other Shoe
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Wonder what PeePaw is clutching in his claw like hands, some of his marbles that spilled out?

nortex97
3:41p, 1/5/24
In reply to Tony Franklins Other Shoe
A voucher for a scoop of his favorite ice cream if he sticks to the notes they gave him.
nortex97
3:50p, 1/5/24

Making sure the audience knows he understands power. Nice finishing touch.
SpreadsheetAg
6:17p, 1/5/24
In reply to nortex97
I'd have booed him at that speech when everyone was clapping and shouted "TYRANT!" at the top of my lungs.
Foreverconservative
11:19p, 1/5/24
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
DannyDuberstein
8:03a, 1/6/24
Whatever you do, don't walk into the tail rotor. That would break my ****ing heart.

lcraggie
10:30a, 1/6/24
He is a lost stupid fool. I do not like him.
Rangers Lead the Way, NSDQ

CanyonAg77
10:47a, 1/6/24
In reply to DannyDuberstein
Quote:

Whatever you do, don't walk into the tail rotor. That would break my ****ing heart.
Yeah. Some poor enlisted guy would have to clean up the mess.

And a perfectly good helicopter would be taken out of service.
CanyonAg77
11:00a, 1/6/24
In reply to nortex97
agent-maroon
11:18a, 1/6/24
In reply to CanyonAg77
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Yeah. Some poor enlisted guy would have to clean up the mess.

And a perfectly good helicopter would be taken out of service.

Regrettable perhaps, but such is the price of progress.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Kansas Kid
7:51p, 1/6/24
In reply to nortex97
You can spend a lot of time listening to Reagan speeches. He had amazing delivery and some phenomenal speech writers that he helped shape the message of that day.
LMCane
8:00p, 1/6/24
In reply to CanyonAg77
CanyonAg77 said:

Valley Forge is AWESOME to hike.
45-70Ag
8:08p, 1/6/24
ABATTBQ87
8:55p, 1/6/24
Good news, Bidens coming to Dallas Monday for a funeral
nortex97
12:37p, 1/8/24

Not even a semblance of truth in his blathering, senile, demented lies at this point.
Kansas Kid
1:10p, 1/8/24
In reply to nortex97
nortex97 said:

Not even a semblance of truth in his blathering, senile, demented lies at this point.

I think he also started the internet from that church.
Squadron7
7:42p, 1/8/24
In reply to Kansas Kid
Kansas Kid said:

nortex97 said:

I think he also started the internet from that church.

Beau died in that church during Desert Storm.
nortex97
4:07p, 1/12/24

Leader of the 'free world' ladies and gentlemen.

Sigh…

The D
6:54p, 1/12/24
nortex97
7:06a, 1/13/24

WTF does that have to do with the question, "Mr. President?"
Rongagin71
8:44a, 1/13/24
In reply to nortex97
Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought he meant someone has paid for a new poll to replace the poll he paid for...and he needs to identify that rival to the American public so they can know which propaganda poll to believe.
SpreadsheetAg
8:58a, 1/13/24
In reply to nortex97
nortex97 said:

Reporter: polls and data show people think the economy sucks

Biden: yeah but Americans really are doing better they just don't know it
B-1 83
9:08a, 1/13/24
In reply to The D
The D said:

Can you even begin to imagine the uproar if a different President had said that?
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
aggiehawg
9:08a, 1/13/24
In reply to SpreadsheetAg
SpreadsheetAg said:

nortex97 said:

Reporter: polls and data show people think the economy sucks

Biden: yeah but Americans really are doing better they just don't know it
Biden and his staff actually believe he has a messaging problem? LOL.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
11:52a, 1/13/24
Creeper can't even let go of her hand. Who the **** does that?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
aggiehawg
3:02p, 1/13/24
Biden's dementia sems to have spread to his handlers.

Quote:

That means more informal remarks, unannounced stops at diners and appearances in social media posts and on podcasts, as well as fewer ties and Rose Garden ceremonies. The series of subtle shifts, which aides say they've proposed to him in multiple conversations over the past few months, are meant to signal that Biden is more youthful than his 81 years might suggest.

One of the changes will be on display Friday when Biden travels to Pennsylvania. He plans to ditch his usual format of delivering a prepared speech to an assembled audience and to instead make a series of stops at smaller venues, according to the White House. The format, aides say, allows Biden to engage more organically, and directly, with voters.
Quote:

Biden embraced the approach this week, too. After he delivered a speech at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina, he changed out of his suit and tie for an unscheduled stop at Hannibal's Kitchen nearby. He entered the restaurant holding a baseball cap, then spent about an hour talking to patrons, posing for selfies and recording a local radio interview.

"I forgot how much I love doing this," he told aides afterward, according to a senior adviser to the campaign.
Quote:

But aides say another key factor has been Biden's own view of the presidency. While he embraced an informal public approach as a senator, vice president and even a presidential candidate, Biden's inclination since he entered the White House is to always appear "presidential," aides say.

He views the office with an old-fashioned reverence that aides say has led him to adopt a much more traditional and formal style for events both inside and outside the White House.
With 2024 approaching, top Biden allies set out to change that.
Quote:

Biden's team started looking to his past as a politician whose "Uncle Joe" appeal made him an unlikely sitcom cameo player and the subject of a swaggering Onion alter ego.

"His superpower is his authenticity," another campaign adviser said. The adviser stressed that Biden's re-election effort is seeking to put more of that side of him on display in the next 10 months before Election Day.

Aides, who describe him as the "ultimate extrovert," hope the efforts will also give Biden a boost. They say he often leaves a room with more energy than he had going into it and note that he has prided himself on being a self-described "tactile" politician.

"Campaign Biden is the best Biden," said Scott Mulhauser, who was deputy chief of staff to Biden, then the vice president, in the 2012 campaign. "Moments like these, in particular, are a terrific reminder of how genuine he is, just how much he loves interacting with folks on the trail and discussing the issues that matter and how great that is for him and for the campaign."
Uhmm, okey doke? How's that working out for y'all?

LINK
one safe place
4:22p, 1/13/24
In reply to CanyonAg77
CanyonAg77 said:

Bit tone deaf, like kamala wearing a pearl necklace
The Fife
7:31a, 1/14/24
In reply to aggiehawg
His antics in Charleston were great, pushed that idiot's departure from downtown to the airport to the beginning of rush hour. I-26, 526, and a bunch of bridges were shut down because of it.
nortex97
6:06p, 1/15/24
oh no
7:40p, 1/15/24
doubledog
7:48a, 1/16/24
In reply to Foreverconservative
Foreverconservative said:

Stat Monitor Repairman
12:28a, 1/17/24
This thread started 4-months before the last election.

Now here we are about to watch Trump v. Biden, again.

All of us that had Biden on a short-timers chain were wrong.

Biden has managed to persevere.

Him and Dr. Jill and everybody involved looks to have pulled this off. Somehow kept it together.

So you got to give them credit for that fact.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 81 of 96
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings