Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
483,169 Views | 3327 Replies
Logos Stick
11:10a, 2/12/24
Dude just lies and can't recall.

SA68AG
11:51a, 2/12/24
In reply to doubledog
doubledog said:

Who believes these lies...? I know...
And the border is also secure according to Mayorkas.
Tramp96
12:39p, 2/12/24
In reply to doubledog
doubledog said:

Who believes these lies...? I know...
Further justification to impeach Mayorkas.
DeSantis 2024
oh no
4:51p, 2/12/24
Foreverconservative
4:58a, 2/14/24
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
The Fife
6:44a, 2/14/24
In reply to Foreverconservative
It's just like asking an NPC a question and getting complete nonsense as a response
SpreadsheetAg
7:50a, 2/14/24
So it's really binary now:

A. What they say is true at face-value, and a they're allowing a known befuddled and senile man run the country and order them around.

or

B. There is a cabal of shadow administrators pulling the real strings of power while Joe eats his porridge and plays at president.
CanyonAg77
7:54a, 2/14/24
Commander AND Chief??????

What an idiot
Stat Monitor Repairman
8:17a, 2/14/24
Foreverconservative said:

She's telling us that it' the office of the president that runs the country, not necessarily a specific person. So who knows what she's implying here, but it does sound like a lady that's been coached up to say this specific thing.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
8:23a, 2/14/24
Remember how PeePaw promised the DOJ was going to be impartial under his watch? Now they are out of line and making gratuitous (bonus points for using the Script) accusations that are not true.

As everything with this administration, which is it?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
captkirk
9:02a, 2/14/24
agent-maroon
9:03a, 2/14/24
In reply to SpreadsheetAg
SpreadsheetAg said:

So it's really binary now:

A. What they say is true at face-value, and a they're allowing a known befuddled and senile man run the country and order them around.

or

B. There is a cabal of shadow administrators pulling the real strings of power while Joe eats his porridge and plays at president.

Did you really just use the term "binary" to describe the most popular administration in our democracy's herstory?

/libtard
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
agent-maroon
9:05a, 2/14/24
In reply to captkirk
He gives cognitive test results every time he speaks...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
oh no
9:40a, 2/14/24
In reply to agent-maroon
agent-maroon said:

He gives cognitive test results every time he speaks... attempts to read a teleprompter or search for a way off a stage.
FIFY
jonb02
9:49a, 2/14/24
This is actually frightening.
Stat Monitor Repairman
12:25p, 2/14/24

2024 ladies and gentlemen. Congrats to everyone that made this possible.
BQ78
12:50p, 2/14/24
aggiehawg
12:52p, 2/14/24
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

2024 ladies and gentlemen. Congrats to everyone that made this possible.
My guess is that they are filming a rigged cognitive test as we speak.
aggiepanic95
12:53p, 2/14/24
In reply to BQ78
BQ78 said:

Yeah, one was better at their job than the other.
oh no
12:55p, 2/14/24
The White House really does hate all 350 million American citizens if they think they're all that stupid.

Survey says 86% of your citizens think you're past the gone. Refusing to prove you're not and having your press sec make up lies about doing more in 10 min than people do in a day is really insulting. F them. FJB.
CanyonAg77
1:00p, 2/14/24
In reply to BQ78
BQ78 said:

Bob looks better in a beret?
TequilaMockingbird
1:20a, 2/16/24
Joe- Do you want to get a picture?
Jill- We already did

nortex97
5:19a, 2/16/24
JamesE4
5:40a, 2/16/24
In reply to Im Gipper
Im Gipper said:

We all laugh at this clown, but it's really not funny.

Tragic for our country.

The big switch is coming
nortex97
6:17a, 2/16/24

LOL.
agent-maroon
6:48a, 2/16/24
In reply to nortex97
Also consider that the question cue cards he's holding are from 10 months old and he's clearly declined in that time. Do they even still trust him with the questions in advance anymore?

FJB
OKCAg2002
6:59a, 2/16/24
The fact that his diminished cognitive abilities are a "new story" is appalling. That tells you all you need to know about the MSM and the Dem machine. Our country is lost.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
7:01a, 2/16/24
In reply to agent-maroon
agent-maroon said:

Also consider that the question cue cards he's holding are 10 months old and he's clearly declined in that time. Do they even still trust him with the questions in advance anymore?

FJB
That's why the super bowl interview went poof. That's why they only let him talk while going to the helicopter. Amazing the sheep are so stupid and can't see this. Really, no it's not.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
SpreadsheetAg
7:32a, 2/16/24
If I'm Trump in a debate, I go hard directly at Biden to make him stammer and then get angry and yell...

The Media will try and protect him and defend him, and by so doing will make him look weak and more feeble.

I'd randomly ask him dementia screening questions as well:

• How many nickels are in 60 cents?
  • You are buying $13.45 of groceries. How much change would you receive back from a $20 bill?
  • Write down the names of 12 different animals.
  • Draw a large face of a clock and place in the numbers. Position the hands for 10 minutes after 11 o'clock. On your clock, label "L" for the long hand and "S" for the short hand.
1872walker
7:42a, 2/16/24
You think Biden is going to participate in a debate?

Lololololol
LMCane
7:48a, 2/16/24
SpreadsheetAg said:

If I'm Trump in a debate, I go hard directly at Biden to make him stammer and then get angry and yell...

The Media will try and protect him and defend him, and by so doing will make him look weak and more feeble.

• You are buying $13.45 of groceries. How much change would you receive back from a $20 bill?
  • Draw a large face of a clock and place in the numbers. Position the hands for 10 minutes after 11 o'clock. On your clock, label "L" for the long hand and "S" for the short hand.

worked really well for Trump in 2020.

you do realize that Trump lost to a dementia patient that he had the opportunity to debate not just once but twice!!

and still couldn't beat him.

now that Trump was too cowardly to debate in the primaries, Biden can use the same "logic" to refuse to debate Trump in the fall.

exactly what we said would happen.
agent-maroon
7:55a, 2/16/24
In reply to LMCane
Sure. The reason that Trump lost in 2020 was because of the debates.
Rockdoc
8:00a, 2/16/24
In reply to LMCane
LMCane said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

you do realize that Trump lost to a dementia patient that he had the opportunity to debate not just once but twice!!

now that Trump was too cowardly to debate in the primaries, Biden can use the same "logic" to refuse to debate Trump in the fall.

So you being a Biden campaigner you're hoping for debates right? I'd love to see debates.
CyclingAg82
8:06a, 2/16/24
In reply to agent-maroon
agent-maroon said:

Sure. The reason that Trump lost in 2020 was because of the debates.
I agree with your response. It became clear enough that the ability of marxists to manufacture ballots was the difference maker in several races in the swing states.

Had nothing to do with debates.
lcraggie
9:37a, 2/16/24
In reply to LMCane
LMCane said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Have you heard Biden complete coherently one sentence without a teleprompter or notecard in past 5 years?

If so please share the link. I am genuinely interested in seeing this event. Or are you being sarcastic?
Rangers Lead the Way, NSDQ

CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 85 of 96
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off