Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
486,804 Views | 3347 Replies
txislandag86
6:45p, 3/5/24

Good grief
one safe place
6:51p, 3/5/24
In reply to aggiehawg
aggiehawg said:

What is economic "fission"?

Economic fission is when the economy splits into smaller economies.
one safe place
6:52p, 3/5/24
In reply to txislandag86
txislandag86 said:

Good grief
There is nothing behind those cold dark eyes.
agent-maroon
7:08p, 3/5/24
Economic fission means that he's nuked the economy. Prepare for the fallout...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
1872walker
7:48a, 3/7/24
LMCane
8:04a, 3/7/24
it's actually kind of crazy whenever he utters an actual sentence which makes sense.
Rockdoc
8:08a, 3/7/24
Yeah buddy this has foreign powers shaking in their boots.
Shoefly!
8:10a, 3/7/24
He's a flat out f&&/ing Liar! How dumb do you have to be to believe this tripe!
oh no
10:39p, 3/8/24

I guess you can't do the state of the union drug cocktail every day
oh no
12:01a, 3/9/24
oh no
12:02a, 3/9/24
Opalka
7:28a, 3/9/24
After watching Biden's SOTU address last year, and then this year, this thread is not aging well. It's not a good look for conservatives, especially now that Trump, the greatest word fumbler of all time is officially the nominee. I'll take the guy who still has dignity and sensibility vs the loudmouth liar with ZERO dignity.
CanyonAg77
7:30a, 3/9/24
In reply to Opalka
Where's the dignity in 10% for the big guy and sniffing little girls, you dog faced pony soldier?
RanchoBrushyTop
7:35a, 3/9/24
In reply to Opalka
Supporting pedophiles.
MelvinUdall
7:40a, 3/9/24
In reply to Opalka
Opalka said:

After watching Biden's SOTU address last year, and then this year, this thread is not aging well. It's not a good look for conservatives, especially now that Trump, the greatest word fumbler of all time is officially the nominee. I'll take the guy who still has dignity and sensibility vs the loudmouth liar with ZERO dignity.

Is this real life?
nortex97
7:55a, 3/9/24
In reply to MelvinUdall
No one believes that. Including doctor jill.
agent-maroon
8:07a, 3/9/24
Biden? Dignity? LMAO!!!!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
lcraggie
8:23a, 3/9/24
In reply to Opalka
Opalka said:

Your sarcasm is elite.
Rangers Lead the Way, NSDQ

Rockdoc
8:32a, 3/9/24
In reply to Opalka
Opalka said:

You've seen your guy when the drugs are out of his system right? Well the rest of the world has.
ttu_85
8:46a, 3/9/24
In reply to MelvinUdall
MelvinUdall said:

Opalka said:

Is this real life?
Relax its my satire sock. The thing is, I can pull this off only if I am hopelessly drunk and want to pick a fight.
oh no
8:51a, 3/9/24
How ritaarded does one have to be to let pravda program them to think Joe Biden has any dignity or sensibility whatsoever? Or that there's anyone who fumbles words or forgets names, faces, and events or gets confused more than Joe Biden? Or anyone who lies more than Joe Biden?
Claverack
9:07a, 3/9/24
In reply to Opalka
Opalka said:

The dignity of incompetence. The sensibility of cowardice.

There was no Abbey Gate under Trump's watch. No surrender to the Taliban. No Putin running roughshod over Ukraine. No tribute funding for Iran. No support to Hamas either.

There is a dignity to a competent policy based on dual parts realism and Jacksonian aggression over one treating terrorists and illegal aliens better than our allies and our own military assets overseas.

There is also a sensibility to a domestic policy putting Americans first over the needs of Beltway elites, WEF globalists, climate change quacks and illegal immigrant trash.

As for lying, what you see is what you get from Trump.

Biden hasn't told the truth about either his personal or professional life in 50 plus years of corrupt public service.

Claverack
9:08a, 3/9/24
In reply to Claverack
Double post.
Claverack
9:11a, 3/9/24
In reply to Claverack
He's also someone who sexually abused his daughter and is known by his own son as Pedo Pete.

If you find dignity in that, then you have real issues and probably should neuter yourself for the good of the nation.
oh no
9:15a, 3/9/24
In reply to Claverack
Claverack said:

Biden hasn't told the truth about either his personal or professional life in 50 plus years of corrupt public service.

true, but this isn't even the thread for Biden's laundry list and history of lies and phoniness, racist remarks and actions, pedo tendencies, lack of accomplishments over half a century in the swamp, or his wealth-generating overseas corruption and compromise since he was VP, or even the devastating policies and divisiveness of his handlers' administration the last three years. This is just the dementia thread.
Claverack
9:17a, 3/9/24
In reply to oh no
oh no said:

Claverack said:

true, but this isn't even the thread for Biden's laundry list and history of lies and phoniness, racist remarks and actions, pedo tendencies, lack of accomplishments over half a century in the swamp, or his wealth-generating overseas corruption and compromise since he was VP, or even the devastating policies and divisiveness of his handlers' administration the last three years. This is just the dementia thread.

He's been suffering from it since the day he was born.
CanyonAg77
9:21a, 3/9/24
In reply to Claverack
To be accurate, he's always been a stupid, selfish, plagiarizing, lying SOB

The dementia is simply the decline of his mind from "below average" to "imbecile "
Logos Stick
12:12p, 3/9/24
The "insurrection" date has been changed to July 6th.

aggiehawg
2:19p, 3/9/24
Rongagin71
2:42p, 3/9/24
In reply to aggiehawg
Ah that poor bracito. Everyone takes advantage of him.
Or maybe they treat him that way because he is the most
obviously self serving liar to ever be President.
richardag
2:43p, 3/9/24
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

If we've learned anything over the past 3.5 years it's that nobody really cares about Biden's dementia.
Proof that you don't have to be smart to be an extraordinarily wealthy person.
richardag
2:50p, 3/9/24
In reply to Opalka
Opalka said:

You can't possibly believe what you posted.
Biden's daughter's diary
Biden swimming naked in front of female Secret Service agents:
Biden sexual harassment allegations:
Biden plagiarism
Biden Quid Pro Quo
Biden lies about education
Biden lies a lot
aggiehawg
3:22p, 3/9/24
In reply to Rongagin71
Rongagin71 said:

Ah that poor bracito. Everyone takes advantage of him.
Or maybe they treat him that way because he is the most
obviously self serving liar to ever be President.
I put that on this thread because i dont' think Biden remotely understand that people really truly hate him. He's that delusional.
agAngeldad
4:20p, 3/9/24
CanyonAg77
7:29p, 3/9/24
In reply to aggiehawg
This is the same anal orifice who called a young woman "a lying dog faced pony soldier"

Told a blue collar worker "I don't work for you"

Called another voter "fat"

Said he didn't want his kids growing up in a racial jungle

Etc
Etc
Etc
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 88 of 96