Biden's dementia appears to be getting worse.....
483,168 Views | 3327 Replies
nortex97
6:46a, 2/23/24

Greatest orator and wartime leader ever.
oh no
8:03a, 2/23/24
In reply to nortex97
that folks, is by far, the most popular politician to ever grace the USA with his presence in its entire history.
BQ78
9:20a, 2/23/24
In reply to nortex97
How did we get here?
TRADUCTOR
10:28a, 2/23/24
Ulysses90
11:53a, 2/23/24
In reply to BQ78
BQ78 said:

How did we get here?

Orchestrated collusion between the administrative state and corporate media to install a puppet to subvert the Constitutional limits on the government and remove individual rights beginning with freedom of speech.
1872walker
1:01p, 2/23/24
sleepybeagle
2:15p, 2/23/24
In reply to Ulysses90
Ulysses90 said:

BQ78 said:

How did we get here?
Orchestrated collusion between the administrative state and corporate media to install a puppet to subvert the Constitutional limits on the government and remove individual rights beginning with freedom of speech.
This.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
2:44p, 2/23/24
In reply to 1872walker
1872walker said:

That meeting really lasted in his brain. Bet a million bucks he brought up Beau.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
AlaskanAg99
2:53p, 2/23/24
Foreverconservative
7:56p, 2/24/24
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Foreverconservative
9:48p, 2/26/24
Wonder if Dummy checked with Bebe Netanyahu about this cease fire he just said was happening Monday, because the speech I just saw Bebe was a hard NO on ceasefire.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Stat Monitor Repairman
1:34a, 2/29/24

Quote:

Fox News host Jesse Watters has linked President Joe Biden's love of ice cream to Alzheimer's disease.

"You know who lights up for ice cream? Children and the elderly. There's a reason caregivers deliver ice cream to their patients in nursing homes," Watters said on his show Tuesday night.

He explained that the Alzheimer's Association says ice cream is "a favorite for people with diminished faculties."
Foreverconservative
5:52a, 2/29/24
This clown show continues

aggiehawg
12:19p, 2/29/24
Quote:

"I've had a lot of interactions with him," McCarthy said. "And I've known him for quite some time, I've met with him a lot when he's vice president. He's not the same man. There's times when I met with the President much different than the times I've met with him before."

"I found when I met with him, it would just be a couple he would read from the cards," he added. "And if you deviate, like I didn't sit and negotiate him with him, the debt ceiling … he just sticks to the cards. And if you go, if you deviate from the cards, he can't continue onward."

He also questioned Biden's physical state, saying that going by the way he walks, his physical is probably different than the one the former House speaker takes.
LINK
Foreverconservative
5:25p, 2/29/24
Foreverconservative
5:30p, 2/29/24
In reply to aggiehawg
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

"I've had a lot of interactions with him," McCarthy said. "And I've known him for quite some time, I've met with him a lot when he's vice president. He's not the same man. There's times when I met with the President much different than the times I've met with him before."

"I found when I met with him, it would just be a couple he would read from the cards," he added. "And if you deviate, like I didn't sit and negotiate him with him, the debt ceiling … he just sticks to the cards. And if you go, if you deviate from the cards, he can't continue onward."

He also questioned Biden's physical state, saying that going by the way he walks, his physical is probably different than the one the former House speaker takes.
LINK
Here he is just shuffling around to talk to CBP and he's got to have his notes with him

Foreverconservative
4:12p, 3/1/24

Nah he don't need no cognitivity test

aggiehawg
4:14p, 3/1/24
Foreverconservative
4:17p, 3/1/24
In reply to aggiehawg
aggiehawg said:

And he's reading it off a card so how is it he actually misspoke as Kirby claims?
Stat Monitor Repairman
4:43p, 3/1/24
Paw's gibberish keeps enemies of the US on edge. By the time they figure out what he's talking about he on to the next thing. Chaos strategy. Keep 'em guessing.
TX_COWDOC
4:48p, 3/1/24
More likely a typo on his crib notes.
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
ShaggySLC
10:22p, 3/1/24
Eric thinks this and Trump are the same cognitive level.
Logos Stick
10:36a, 3/2/24
Watch this. Sniffer turns around and makes a bee line for the little girl. Dude is perverted:

CanyonAg77
10:45a, 3/2/24
In reply to Logos Stick
Wasn't distracted by "the crowd".

He spotted little girls to sniff.
DannyDuberstein
11:48a, 3/2/24
Goes right to the little girls. So on brand. Would be a shame if next time the staged crowd is on the other side of the tail rotor
Raiderjay
11:50a, 3/2/24
sicko.....and it's right in plain sight.....
Stat Monitor Repairman
12:27p, 3/2/24
In reply to CanyonAg77
Like a moth to a flame.
Stat Monitor Repairman
2:25a, 3/5/24

If we've learned anything over the past 3.5 years it's that nobody really cares about Biden's dementia.
Logos Stick
12:20p, 3/5/24
Paw says he's winning in the polls...

TAMUallen
12:26p, 3/5/24
In reply to Logos Stick
Sleepy Joe needs some botox

He's looking like the Cryptkeeper
aggiehawg
12:30p, 3/5/24
In reply to Logos Stick
Logos Stick said:

His handlers keep him in such tight bubble, he probably believes that. I'd wager he hasn't seen a newpaper without heavy redactions in 4 years.
Foreverconservative
12:35p, 3/5/24
In reply to Logos Stick
Logos Stick said:

Man he looks like some anal-retentive walking dead zombie with a serious vitamin D deficiency.

aggiehawg
6:35p, 3/5/24

What is economic "fission"?

AgsWin2011
6:37p, 3/5/24
In reply to aggiehawg
There's not one single mother****er that believes that. Not even libs.
aggiehawg
6:39p, 3/5/24

Same disaster. His only appearance today after yet another vacay for four days.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 87 of 96
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings