Muh Polls
28,273 Views | 370 Replies
2023NCAggies
4:19p, 5/21/24
Nikki Haley endorsing Trump will help in Wisconsin and New Hampshire, not by much but any little of bit of help counts. Get her to endorse at the RNC convention. Rs need to come together to get this ass out of the White House.

Trump needs to pick a good VP, that does not include Burgum either
agsalaska
4:26p, 5/21/24
In reply to 2023NCAggies
I'm pretty sure that she eventually will.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
nortex97
6:21a, 5/22/24
Trump essentially cruising on the gambling market:

Nevada the only battleground really that looks at this point like it is going to be a 'tough pull:'

I would think the unions around Vegas would strongly want Xiden gone.
bobbranco
7:38a, 5/22/24
In reply to nortex97
nortex97 said:

One of the more prominent unions in Vegas is SEIU. Those marxists and their brethren will never support Trump.

I know the Teamsters hold monthly meetings anti-Trump rallies.
Drahknor03
7:44a, 5/22/24
In reply to nortex97
Main shift in NV is the conservative Californians moving to the north.
BadMoonRisin
9:36a, 5/22/24

81M my ass.
bobbranco
9:40a, 5/22/24
In reply to BadMoonRisin
BadMoonRisin said:

81M my ass.
They've perfected staying at home. Then vote from home for themselves, for neighbors and dead neighbors.
texagbeliever
9:43a, 5/22/24
In reply to BadMoonRisin
To be fair it probably cost $10k to sit at a chair so close.

Democrats don't speak to the people, they collect their bribes.. err i mean campaign contributions. See the recent dinner with Biden, Obama and Clinton.
rgag12
9:50a, 5/22/24
In reply to nortex97
nortex97 said:

Nevada the only battleground really that looks at this point like it is going to be a 'tough pull:'

Seems PA and WI would be tough pulls, and more important, than NV.

NV is only important if Omaha switches its vote from Biden to Trump
BadMoonRisin
9:51a, 5/22/24
In reply to texagbeliever
The one with Lizzo?
texagbeliever
9:54a, 5/22/24
In reply to BadMoonRisin
BadMoonRisin said:

The one with Lizzo?
Yes the one with the fat shamming, sexual abuser Lizzo.
Joes
10:06a, 5/22/24
I hate Biden as much as anyone, but this idea that you can tell how many votes he got nationally from rally pictures is comical.

Clearly, the election was almost entirely about Trump. Voting against Trump is not the same thing as enthusiasm for Biden. We all know there wasn't any of that. The problem is so many around here will proudly talk about all the mainstream media they won't watch or listen to because of their politics and then they seem shocked that the majority of the public sees things completely differently. It was basically 4 years of nothing but the most extreme anti-Trump propaganda imaginable from every direction that most of the country saw and heard, that apparently a lot of you are completely oblivious about. There's no question in my mind that he was the most hated man in America, politician or otherwise, by fall of 2020.

The polls consistently showed Biden with a strong national lead from May onward that year, peaking at over 10 points in late July. The very same polls that people are excited about that show Trump with a lead now.

The constant mockery of the 81 million number implies that it wasn't even just a strategic cheating of tens of thousands here and there where it mattered, but literally many millions or even tens of millions of faked votes. This is insane.

So judging from that picture since you guys evidently can, how many votes did Biden really get? 60 million votes? 20 million votes? Twelve votes?
Prosperdick
11:43a, 5/22/24
In reply to BadMoonRisin
BadMoonRisin said:

81M my ass.
texagbeliever
11:49a, 5/22/24
In reply to Joes
Joes said:

I hate Biden as much as anyone, but this idea that you can tell how many votes he got nationally from rally pictures is comical.

Clearly, the election was almost entirely about Trump. Voting against Trump is not the same thing as enthusiasm for Biden. We all know there wasn't any of that. The problem is so many around here will proudly talk about all the mainstream media they won't watch or listen to because of their politics and then they seem shocked that the majority of the public sees things completely differently. It was basically 4 years of nothing but the most extreme anti-Trump propaganda imaginable from every direction that most of the country saw and heard, that apparently a lot of you are completely oblivious about. There's no question in my mind that he was the most hated man in America, politician or otherwise, by fall of 2020.

The polls consistently showed Biden with a strong national lead from May onward that year, peaking at over 10 points in late July. The very same polls that people are excited about that show Trump with a lead now.

The constant mockery of the 81 million number implies that it wasn't even just a strategic cheating of tens of thousands here and there where it mattered, but literally many millions or even tens of millions of faked votes. This is insane.

So judging from that picture since you guys evidently can, how many votes did Biden really get? 60 million votes? 20 million votes? Twelve votes?
I hate Biden as much as the next guy... but let me goal tend for Biden now.

Biden was up by over 10 points and dominated in largely liberal areas. But it took 5 states to stop counting in their urban areas that then discovered way more votes for Biden than Trump in order for Biden to win those swing states. Add in that Biden lost 17 of the 18 bellweather counties that have traditionally predicted the election winner.

Sorry but a sham is easy to call a sham when you aren't playing it like a team sport.
Prosperdick
11:50a, 5/22/24
In reply to Joes
Joes said:

MIB + ballot harvesting + Dominion shenanigans definitely led to millions of fabricated ballots. Sure, they concentrated the cheating to the urban centers of the 5 swing states but those Zuck bucks went all over the country.

It's impossible to say how many but if you think it was just in "tens of thousands" in those 5 swing states you clearly underestimate their cheating.

Were there a lot of anti-Trump votes...of course but more than that it led to thousands of folks motivated to cheat like never before "to save democracy" and making some nice money through Zuckerberg's generous donations.
2023NCAggies
12:21p, 5/22/24
In reply to nortex97
nortex97 said:

Nevada is going Trump, it has been moving Republican since Reid died. RFK will help Trump in this state as well, by a lot. Same in Arizona

Would like to see some Omaha polls, Trump won that in 2016. Hopefully he does not have to depend on that 1 point.

Now lets look at Maine, Trump has a decent chance to win 3 electoral votes from there. The last poll done was in February so this is very flimsy, but as you can see he is up in Maine by 6 pts in general statewide and he is up huge for the single rural electoral vote

Could we see Trump win 3 pts from Maine?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/maine/
nortex97
7:09a
In reply to 2023NCAggies
I haven't seen any Omaha polls, but agree. More supporting polls showing that with RFK included Trump's margin expands:

texsn95
11:07a
Odds now at Trump -130 / Biden +135 at Bovada, so that follows the betting trend in the tweet. FJB and boot his sorry ass out.
LMCane
11:24a
PredictIt is the largest politics betting site and still has the democrats winning the November elections:

Dems 53% chance to win, GOP 50%
LMCane
11:26a
In reply to nortex97
if we had an excellent debater such as Cruz, Romney, DeSantis, Haley

the GOP should be begging to include Robert Kennedy in the debates to take more disaffacted Biden voters.

as we are saddled with Trump, they likely will not want Kennedy showing up the 80 year olds.
2023NCAggies
11:28a
I would like to see the breakdown of of the Morning Consult, Harvard/Harris and NYtimes/Sienna polls

Those are lib polling operations, so Trump being so high up in those seems fishy

How many Dems vs Republicans were polled

They must have some merit because the Dems have been going crazy with lies and gaslighting for 6 months.

The DNC has a huge cash advantage and have spent way more than the RNC, they brag about the ground game but it has yet to make a dent in the polling.

I laugh because they always spend a lot of money for not, a lot of the time. In 2020 Bloomberg spent over 75 million in Florida alone and it made no difference, have not heard a peep from that moron lol
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 11 of 11
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings