Muh Polls

17,147 Views | 219 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by aggiehawg
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SA68AG said:

Biden is fixing to lose a few more points due to his lack of leadership regarding the campus protests.
with humans in polling; not with harvested mass-mailed out ballots
agsalaska
AG
SA68AG said:

55% say the Trump presidency was a success. 39% say the Biden presidency is a success from the CNN poll.

That may be the most encouraging poll result I've seen.

I infer from that the only people who think Trump's presidency was unsuccessful and Biden's successful are hardcore dems. For those numbers to be accurate almost all independents have to land on Trump's side.

This type of opinion isn't going to change before the election.

If Trump and his campaign repeatedly reinforce this, they should win. Keep pounding "You and the world were better off with Trump than with Biden" theme.

I tend to agree.

I think Trump is in a MUCH better position than a lot of people are giving him credit for. I also think Alvin Bragg's trial will continue to help him.

It is the continued party shakeup we are seeing all over the country.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
nortex97
AG
Update: Trump up 10 per Rasmussen.

bobbranco
AG
If true and the trend continues Biden is toast.

I look forward to the massive meltdown.

Artorias
AG
It would take a 10 point margin or higher to have a chance of overcoming the "anomalies" that we all know are coming on election night.
AggieVictor10
AG
bobbranco said:

If true and the trend continues Biden is toast.

I look forward to the massive meltdown.

2024 is definitely looking more like 2016 in that way…
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.
aggiehawg
AG

nortex97
AG
WTF is wrong with Oregon? Wow, portlandia indeed. Note Trump is up 12 if you include the Kennedy-commie ticket.
SA68AG
AG
aggiehawg said:

Looks like Abbot needs to send more buses to Chicago and Michigan.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

The numbers are in -- Americans do not want illegal immigrants in the country any longer.
An online survey conducted by Axios asked 6,251 adults in between March 29 and April 14 whether they support "mass deportations of undocumented immigrants."
And the numbers don't lie. A majority of 51 percent of Americans supported the idea.
Quote:

While perhaps 51 percent -- a slight majority -- may not seem like a lot, it does when looking at the general picture.
This wasn't a survey asking about border security or funding or separating families. It was a survey asking whether respondents agreed with mass deportation, something many people would have considered extreme not so very long ago.
The breakdown is also quite surprising, because the issue is clearly no longer Republican only.
Quote:

Of course, there is a strong majority of right-wing Americans supporting the idea, as 68 percent of GOP respondents supported the idea, but it's still quite popular among Democrats and Independents.

A strong 46 percent of Independents and a surprising 42 percent of Democrats said they, too, support mass deportation of illegal immigrants.

Additionally, the survey asked whether Americans supported ending birthright citizenship, something currently guaranteed under the 14th Amendment.
Quote:

While the majority didn't support it, 46 percent of Republicans and 30 percent of Democrats responded positively to the idea.
The Axios Vibes survey by The Harris Poll was based on what was described as "a nationally representative sample of 6,251 U.S. adults." It was conducted online, March 29-31; April 5-7; and April 12-14, 2024. The margin of error was plus or minus 1.5 percentage points.
What's clear is that Americans want actions to not only deal with the hundreds of thousands of migrants who continue to cross the border, but also the millions who are already within the country.
LINK

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.