Seattle police actually killed a high ranking military member

4,283 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Ag with kids
itsyourboypookie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who happened to be a pedo.

And it looks like he's been at it awhile.

Is it any surprise 50% of politician support genital mutilation at any age

Funky Winkerbean
AG
Have you seen our military leadership lately?
bobbranco
AG
Yes.
Sad state of affairs when this freak makes full bird.

***ETA***
Not the perp but this is the fine example our military and your tax dollars promote.

agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

He was a pedophile in his 60's. He's probably been abusing children for 50 years. No telling how many victims you might find in and around his previous duty stations, especially near Guantanamo Bay.

Edit - I'm an idiot. Was thinking Subic Bay (Phillipines), not Guantanamo Bay Cuba. Will leave OP unedited
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
torrid
AG
For clarity, the bearded guy is a tiktoker talking about the dead guy.
Ag with kids
AG
agent-maroon said:

Quote:

He was a pedophile in his 60's. He's probably been abusing children for 50 years. No telling how many victims you might find in and around his previous duty stations, especially near Guantanamo Bay.
How many little kids are you gonna find around Gitmo? I don't think that's a duty station that you can bring your family to...I could be wrong though.
Ag with kids
AG
torrid said:

For clarity, the bearded guy is a tiktoker talking about the dead guy.
Good. Because he didn't look very dead.
Shoefly!
AG
Damn, some sick sick sick deviant bastages out there. He had to be protected.
agent-maroon
AG
Ag with kids said:

How many little kids are you gonna find around Gitmo? I don't think that's a duty station that you can bring your family to...I could be wrong though.

Please see edit in my previous post. I was confused...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BertMacklinFBI
bobbranco said:

Yes.
Sad state of affairs when this freak makes full bird.

So the Pedo was a ******?
ABattJudd
AG
Ag with kids said:

agent-maroon said:

Quote:

There's a DOD school there, so I'm guessing it's an accompanied billet (never been in the military, but I did look into teaching in DOD schools a few years ago).
"Well, if you can’t have a great season, at least ruin somebody else’s." - Olin Buchanan
Ciboag96
Roughly 1% of the population exhibit Psychopathic tendencies. Extreme narcissistic psychopaths are drawn to positions of power. Thus, government would draw a larger share of these people than other professions.

Ain't a surprise.
Rapier108
Quote:

So the Pedo was a ******?
No, that picture has nothing to do with the perp that the cops ventilated.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
bobbranco
AG
That's an example of the mental patients given authority in the military. It indicates the rot and extent of the problem.
captkirk
AG
How many of Epstein's clients have been exposed and brought to justice?
itsyourboypookie
captkirk said:

How many of Epstein's clients have been exposed and brought to justice?

Ag with kids
AG
ABattJudd said:

Ag with kids said:

agent-maroon said:

Quote:

There's a DOD school there, so I'm guessing it's an accompanied billet (never been in the military, but I did look into teaching in DOD schools a few years ago).
Interesting. My folks were DOD teachers so I grew up on a few different bases. Didn't think there'd be one at Gitmo, though...
K2-HMFIC
Ciboag96 said:

Roughly 1% of the population exhibit Psychopathic tendencies. Extreme narcissistic psychopaths are drawn to positions of power. Thus, government would draw a larger share of these people than other professions.

Ain't a surprise.
Like clergy.
AtticusMatlock
When I saw the video last week I was certain the man had predetermined he was going to have sex with these kids or die by suicide by cop. He pulled that gun out hoping they would kill him rather than him spending the rest of his life in prison or as a pariah.
AtticusMatlock
I had a hard time finding a quality study breaking down the career choices of offenders, but I do know that the majority of the grooming-type of abuse occurs at home via invest, step-parents, or other relatives. Career path isn't usually a factor there.

For stranger grooming, I assume a lot of these people have chosen careers in order to have access to kids. These would be your teachers, youth ministers, pediatricians, and clergy.

People who travel to meet strangers like this guy have all sorts of career paths. Chris Hansen busted truck drivers, accountants, doctors, students, teachers, rabbis, preachers, day laborers, etc. These are people who generally act on impulse rather than careful long-term planning.
UTExan
Police doing the work federal background investigators should have done a long time ago.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Hey Doc, my psoas is sore
Dude got smoked, at least two mag dumps at close range.
bobbranco
AG
Or camp counselors.
Or boy scout chaperones.
Or dentists.
Or doctors.
Or anybody wanting access to kids.
12th Man
AG
Ag with kids said:

ABattJudd said:

Ag with kids said:

agent-maroon said:

Quote:

Interesting. My folks were DOD teachers so I grew up on a few different bases. Didn't think there'd be one at Gitmo, though...

Unless something's changed, Guantanamo Bay is an accompanied tour. There are civilian dependents and children there.
pdc093
Funky Winkerbean said:

Have you seen our military leadership lately?

Ag with kids
AG
12th Man said:

Ag with kids said:

ABattJudd said:

Ag with kids said:

agent-maroon said:

Quote:

Unless something's changed, Guantanamo Bay is an accompanied tour. There are civilian dependents and children there.
I did look...they have a new school with 280 students, K-12.

I was just surprised they'd have DoD school there. Would have thought that was an unaccompanied billet. You live and learn.

My base in England had K-8 and the HS kids got shipped off to Lakenheath or Mildenhall...can't remember which.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.