PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Who. ****ing. Cares.

Our country is broke and you're super excited about sending unaccountable taxpayer dollars to a corrupt country, that was caught red-handed by our former POTUS who actually asked about their money laundering scheme and was IMPEACHED for it, and once his admin was out of power, more dollars flowed. WOW amazing.

You are a joke.

And now that same former president and I agree on Ukraine
My last sentence still stands.

You are an absolute joke.

I'm fine with whatever you think. We got the money shut Russia down and I'm glad Johnson and Trump saw through the Russian propaganda and made it happen.

Putin miscalculated our unity and resolve. Time to slaughter them wholesale.
It's cute you think this aid bill is gonna suddenly turn the tide and the UKEs are gonna "slaughter" the Russians.

Turn what tide? Russia has gained a few miles in one tiny area on the front in the past 5 'months.

But you swore it was a stalemate. You can't even keep up with your own lies.

Russing gaining a spec on the map IS a stalemate. It's nothin of consequence. And the only reason they got that tiny nothing is because Ukraine had no support.

And now Zelensky has a fist full of your tax dollars so Russia's window is closed.
BadMoonRisin
10:34p, 4/24/24
In reply to PlaneCrashGuy
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Who. ****ing. Cares.

Our country is broke and you're super excited about sending unaccountable taxpayer dollars to a corrupt country, that was caught red-handed by our former POTUS who actually asked about their money laundering scheme and was IMPEACHED for it, and once his admin was out of power, more dollars flowed. WOW amazing.

You are a joke.

I'm fine with whatever you think. We got the money shut Russia down and I'm glad Johnson and Trump saw through the Russian propaganda and made it happen.

Unfortunately for you, Ukraine will retake nothing and continue to slowly atrophy. I hope you don't abandon your shtick though, its fun to watch you step on rakes.

Russia simply doesn't have the ability to do this against a well funded Ukraine with superior weaponry.

You've been saying this for months but you yourself have admitted they've advanced, so I'll repeat myself: You can't even keep up with your own lies.
She wont answer.

The "Ivan army" is antiquated and horse-***** Cant go anywhere. Cant gain any ground. Going nowhere. NATO issuance is not a problem.

Except if you say "**** ukraine" in which case, this stupid idiot will try and convince you they will run through Kiev and Paris in 3 days.
Teslag
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Who. ****ing. Cares.

You are a joke.

Unfortunately for you, Ukraine will retake nothing and continue to slowly atrophy. I hope you don't abandon your shtick though, its fun to watch you step on rakes.

Russia simply doesn't have the ability to do this against a well funded Ukraine with superior weaponry.

You've been saying this for months but you yourself have admitted they've advanced, so I'll repeat myself: You can't even keep up with your own lies.

And you said Ukraine's summer offensive was.a "failure" because they only gained a few miles. Now that Russia does the same you think they ar Sherman.marching on Atlanta.

Pick a narrative
PlaneCrashGuy
In reply to Teslag
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Who. ****ing. Cares.

You are a joke.

It's cute you think this aid bill is gonna suddenly turn the tide and the UKEs are gonna "slaughter" the Russians.

Turn what tide? Russia has gained a few miles in one tiny area on the front in the past 5 'months.

Russing gaining a spec on the map IS a stalemate. It's nothin of consequence. And the only reason they got that tiny nothing is because Ukraine had no support.

And now Zelensky has a fist full of your tax dollars so Russia's window is closed.

This is called hopium. And it will be spectacular to watch your next username melt down when none of this is true.
Teslag
10:35p, 4/24/24
In reply to BadMoonRisin
BadMoonRisin said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Who. ****ing. Cares.

You are a joke.

She wont answer.

The "Ivan army" is antiquated and horse-***** Cant go anywhere. Cant gain any ground.

Except if you say "**** ukraine" in which case, this stupid ****** will try and convince you they will run through Kiev and Paris in 3 days.

Did it not work to get your money to put weapons in Ukraines hands?
PlaneCrashGuy
10:36p, 4/24/24
In reply to BadMoonRisin
BadMoonRisin said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Who. ****ing. Cares.

You are a joke.

She wont answer.

The "Ivan army" is antiquated and horse-***** Cant go anywhere. Cant gain any ground. Going nowhere. NATO issuance is not a problem.

Except if you say "**** ukraine" in which case, this stupid ****** will try and convince you they will run through Kiev and Paris in 3 days.

Teslag being a woman poster makes so much sense I'm honestly kinda mad I didn't figure it out sooner.
Artorias
In reply to Teslag
Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Who. ****ing. Cares.

You are a joke.

Your slaughter comment implies you think the UKEs will start winning. Not going to happen. But 3 months from now you will still be on here claiming victory.

Ukraine wins with frozen lines.as they are. That much is now a certainty. And their nato membership is going to happen as well.
So stalemate. Sounds a far cry from "slaughter". Moving the goalposts. Not surprising.
Teslag
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Who. ****ing. Cares.

You are a joke.

This is called hopium. And it will be spectacular to watch your next username melt down when none of this is true.

I've been right about everything . I noticed you stopped your bit of asking me when Ukraine would get aid. I told you it would happen. They always get their way.

Teslag
10:37p, 4/24/24
In reply to Artorias
Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Who. ****ing. Cares.

You are a joke.

Your slaughter comment implies you think the UKEs will start winning. Not going to happen. But 3 months from now you will still be on here claiming victory.

Ukraine wins with frozen lines.as they are. That much is now a certainty. And their nato membership is going to happen as well.
So stalemate. Sounds a far cry from "slaughter". Moving the goalposts. Not surprising.

A stalemate puts Ukraine safely in NATO. Putin wanted all of Ukraine. He will barely get a sliver of it.
BadMoonRisin
10:37p, 4/24/24
In reply to Teslag
Can't take the L?
PlaneCrashGuy
10:38p, 4/24/24
In reply to Teslag
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Who. ****ing. Cares.

You are a joke.

I've been right about everything . I noticed you stopped your bit of asking me when Ukraine would get aid. I told you it would happen. They always get their way.

I absolutely love watching you melt down like this. When you've contradicted yourself, this is definitionally untrue.
Artorias
10:38p, 4/24/24
In reply to Teslag
Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Who. ****ing. Cares.

You are a joke.

A stalemate puts Ukraine safely in NATO. Putin wanted all of Ukraine. He will barely get a sliver of it.
So not slaughter. Glad we are on the same page now.
Teslag
10:39p, 4/24/24
In reply to BadMoonRisin
BadMoonRisin said:

Can't take the L?

What L? We got $60 billion of your tax dollars to kill Russians. I'm thrilled.
BadMoonRisin
10:46p, 4/24/24
In reply to Teslag
Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Can't take the L?

Safe, free, and effective, right, my dude?

Watch your clown shoes.
Teslag
10:47p, 4/24/24
In reply to Artorias
Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Who. ****ing. Cares.

You are a joke.

It will be a slaughter because that moron Putin will still be stuck in 1943 and throw bodies at the problem. And NATO weapons will make short work of them in a purely defensive stance. Russia doesn't have the logistics, weapons, or capabilities to change that. They don't exist. And they never existed. That's why they can only take a tiny little speck on the map against a depleted opponent.
Teslag
10:47p, 4/24/24
In reply to BadMoonRisin
BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Can't take the L?

Safe, free, and effective, right, my dude?

Watch your clown shoes.

When you can't argue the topic, just deflect
BadMoonRisin
10:48p, 4/24/24
In reply to Teslag
So Ivan army gonna run through Europe, or are they stymied because we don't give them billions?

Dumb*****
one safe place
10:49p, 4/24/24
In reply to Gordo14
Gordo14 said:

one safe place said:

More than a few people are content with this dragging on and on and on and on.

Namely Putin and other Russians
And their buddy biden and some others
Teslag
In reply to BadMoonRisin
BadMoonRisin said:

So Ivan army gonna run through Europe, or are they stymied because we don't give them billions?

Dumb*****

The arguments worked to get the $60 billion.
PlaneCrashGuy
In reply to Teslag
Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Who. ****ing. Cares.

You are a joke.

It will be a slaughter because that moron Putin will still be stuck in 1943 and throw bodies at the problem. And NATO weapons will make short work of them in a purely defensive stance. Russia doesn't have the logistics, weapons, or capabilities to change that. They don't exist. And they never existed. That's why they can only take a tiny little speck on the map against a depleted opponent.

Meanwhile, in reality.
Teslag
10:50p, 4/24/24
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Who. ****ing. Cares.

You are a joke.

Meanwhile, in reality.

That video is from May of 2023
Artorias
10:50p, 4/24/24
In reply to BadMoonRisin
BadMoonRisin said:

Dumb*****
It is amusing to see the UKE lovers talk out both sides of their mouth, often in the very same thread.

Without our money, Putin will take over Europe!

Also... Russia is weak and pathetic and can't even take a few miles against abunch of farmers!
PlaneCrashGuy
10:51p, 4/24/24
In reply to Teslag
Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Who. ****ing. Cares.

You are a joke.

Meanwhile, in reality.

Source: trust me bro
BadMoonRisin
10:52p, 4/24/24
In reply to Artorias
Artorias said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Dumb*****
It is amusing to see the UKE lovers talk out both sides of their mouth, often in the very same thread.

Also... Russia is weak and pathetic and can't even take a few miles against abunch of farmers!
It's nonstop CURRENT THING, with these idiots.
PlaneCrashGuy
10:54p, 4/24/24
In reply to BadMoonRisin
BadMoonRisin said:

Artorias said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Dumb*****

All he can do is swear Uke's gonna stop them this time. The other aid packages Uke couldn't stop them but this is it this is the one! Pathetic.
Teslag
10:56p, 4/24/24
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

Artorias said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Who. ****ing. Cares.

You are a joke.

Meanwhile, in reality.

Source: trust me bro

That video and the multitude of others went around last May.

When the Khmelnytsky ammo depot was already destroyed.

At least try to check before blindly retweeting next time.
BadMoonRisin
10:57p, 4/24/24
PlaneCrashGuy said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Artorias said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Dumb*****

All he can do is swear Uke's gonna stop them this time. The other aid packages Uke couldn't stop them but this is it this is the one! Pathetic.
The GOAT literally asked, on the phone, basically, what the **** is going on over there?

And they impeached him for it.

What ....the ****?

Now I know why they were so scared of Jan 6 -- every single one of them should have been tossed out on their asses. All 535 of them.

That's what the founding fathers would have perscribed....
Teslag
10:58p, 4/24/24
In reply to BadMoonRisin
And now Trump is on my side in regards to Ukraine aid.

Feels good.
Teslag
11:02p, 4/24/24
Posts video of Khmelnytsky depot being destroyed:

Doesn't realize the Khmelnytsky depot was destroyed almost a year ago.
ttu_85
11:02p, 4/24/24
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ukraine will get smaller and Russia will get bigger. I said this very early on. It is and will remain correct.
Russia is a joke a shell of its self. 75 years of communism, 1917 to 1991 is hard to over come. Its broke, is in the midst of a demographic melt down. Its economy is smaller than the state of Texas.

I notice you troll hard for the Ruskies,
BadMoonRisin
11:04p, 4/24/24
In reply to Teslag
Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Teslag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Who. ****ing. Cares.

You are a joke.

She wont answer.

The "Ivan army" is antiquated and horse-***** Cant go anywhere. Cant gain any ground.

Did it not work to get your money to put weapons in Ukraines hands?
Oh please, continue embarrassing yourself.
PlaneCrashGuy
11:06p, 4/24/24
In reply to ttu_85
ttu_85 said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

Ukraine will get smaller and Russia will get bigger. I said this very early on. It is and will remain correct.
Russia is a joke a shell of its self. 75 years of communism, 1917 to 1991 is hard to over come. Its broke, is in the midst of a demographic melt down. Its economy is smaller than the state of Texas.

I noticed you didn't actually dispute/refute anything I said though- because I am correct.
Teslag
11:11p, 4/24/24
And this thread is trolled and derailed I'm out. I'm not getting banned again because you refuse to engage in any serious debate about Russias actual capabilities or analysis.

Staff has been clear they won't tolerate the derails and I refuse to get caught up in your games.
BadMoonRisin
11:13p, 4/24/24
In reply to Teslag
It's not the worst thing that could happen?
ttu_85
11:29p, 4/24/24
PlaneCrashGuy said:

ttu_85 said:

PlaneCrashGuy said:

I noticed you didn't actually dispute/refute anything I said though- because I am correct.
Correct about what exactly? All I ever see is out of you is Russian cheerleading, Don't see much in the way of details or analysis. I've long thought you are nothing but a Russian troll.

BY the way and fact is Russia is now a 2nd rate power. And thats only due old nukes that may or may not work. Your industry is a joke, your military Tech is a farce. What good stuff you do have, you cant build it in any meaningful numbers..See the SU-57. Yep without the nukes Russia is 3rd rate.

Your economy is less than the size of Georgia + Florida and that's with a population that's 4 times greater.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 6 of 8
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings