SEA/UW: Muzzie/Terrorist CHAZ/CHOP on deck

961 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by HumbleAg04
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://mynorthwest.com/3958381/rantz-uw-seattle-students-encampment-columbia-university/

Antisemitic students at the University of Washington (UW) are planning to set up an encampment in support of Hamas and Palestinians. UW faculty are sounding alarms, warning that the administration must be proactive in stopping it from forming.

Digital flyers by various antisemitic student groups are promoting a "UW Palestine encampment" for 8 a.m. Thursday on the Quad. Activists with the UW Progressive Student Union said they are one group of many that are organizing the action, saying they were inspired by Columbia University.

According to one post, they are demanding the U.S. end aid to Israel, for the UW to "divest and materially cut ties with Israel," and calling for "victory to Palestine."

"Please come out and support; we will be going until the demands are met by administration. Food, water, tents, and especially energy are welcome and appreciated," the post states.

A UW spokesperson confirmed the administration has seen the calls for an encampment, but would not explain if they plan to intervene. But there are some staff that wish they would.

Some of the very activists planning the encampment previously vandalized the campus student activities center, the HUB, earlier this month. They caused at least $14,000 in damages.

I can confirm if this is set up before NEXT weekend, I will be dispersing fart spray in a drive by .

Can't do it this weekend because after 24 years, I AM FINALLY MOVING OUTSIDE OF SEATTLE CITY LIMITS and KING COUNTY!!!!!!!! Moving over to Port Orchard on the peninsula.

No more sugar taxes.
No more jacked up car registrations.
No more idiots everywhere.

WOOHOOO
i is smart
AG
Quote:

promoting a "UW Palestine encampment" for 8 a.m

No way they could get up any earlier than that.
Muy
AG
Get a job, losers.
oldarmyjess66
AG
WTF do they think these encampments accomplish?
Let the Dumb Butts live in in a crummy shat hole for a few days without sanitation facilities and they will be begging to get out.
frenchtoast
I'm ok with this as long as they acknowledge they are on stolen land.
HumbleAg04
AG
My favorite part is their support for a terrorist organization that wants to kill them all.

Our society has jumped the shark. Time for a reboot. Bring on the Aliens!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.