These manufactured protests.
7,482 Views | 89 Replies
Raiderjay
2:56p, 5/3/24
Harvard protestors making camp where commencement ceremonies are to occur......

[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
BadMoonRisin
2:57p, 5/3/24
In reply to WBBQ74
I'm rooting for starvation, but let's be honest these people just dod this for social media and won't be even the slightest inconvenienced. They have zero will power.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
3:34p, 5/3/24
In reply to Raiderjay
Raiderjay said:

It is mind boggling that sane adults with common sense haven't put an end to this BS at these colleges. These protesters are harassing people and making ridiculous demands. Say "no", like an adult should, and have the cops clear them out. The DA's releasing these protesters with slaps on the wrist should have a reckoning as well. When a protest starts effecting other people, like stopping a Harvard graduation, its time to shut them down.
ttu_85
3:41p, 5/3/24
In reply to Hubert J. Farnsworth
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

Raiderjay said:

It is mind boggling that sane adults with common sense haven't put an end to this BS at these colleges. These protesters are harassing people and making ridiculous demands. Say "no", like an adult should, and have the cops clear them out. The DA's releasing these protesters with slaps on the wrist should have a reckoning as well. When a protest starts effecting other people, like stopping a Harvard graduation, its time to shut them down.
In many other colleges the communist, I mean, "protesters" are on the defensive. Its only in the former Ivy League where this is contested. Their indecisiveness has already damaged their brand in a huge way. I guess they are content to see themselves degenerate to a laughing stock.

Let em continue to sink.

Ag_of_08
4:29p, 5/3/24
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

Are they being used to take the American peoples attention away from the border, the recent foreign aid bills, and the economy? Not to mention the Biden administrations debacle in Niger. Taking attention away from those things is definitely beneficial for the democrats and RINOs.

Anytime the news starts running something non stop, you can bet it's a distraction
BadMoonRisin
5:22p, 5/3/24
a flamethrower would make quick work of these "liberated zones". Just torch their **** and bring in trash crews to get rid of it all. Then they have no tents, ipads, computers, backpacks, patchouli oil, etc.
nortex97
8:46a, 5/6/24
For the record, Democrat's are funding the Hamas riots/protests/hate:

LMCane
8:59a, 5/6/24
Stat Monitor Repairman
10:59a, 5/6/24
This was just the tip.

They'll be back in greater numbers.

Now we'll wait for the next precipitating event in June / July.
Stat Monitor Repairman
6:02p, 5/6/24

Oh look another weakass 'day of rage.'

Godspeed to NYPD who weren't defunded or quit. .

Please protect those A-list celebs. America is counting on you!.
LMCane
7:49a, 5/7/24
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
there were several skirmishes with NYPD last night

but more of the media was out covering Kylie Jenner's dress than the Hamas terrorists !!
Maroon Dawn
7:52a, 5/7/24
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Oh look another weakass 'day of rage.'

Godspeed to NYPD who weren't defunded or quit. .

Please protect those A-list celebs. America is counting on you!.

Yup, can't have the rich Dems feeling the consequences of their vote
LMCane
8:23a, 5/7/24
In reply to ts5641
ts5641 said:

I think it will backfire if that's what they're doing. It's just more chaos and everything since biden has taken office is chaotic. The border, rampant inflation, protests, crime, racism against whites, trans bull****, etc.
There's a breaking point where people just want some semblance of normalcy to return.
that seems to be true on it's face.

then back to reality- where Trump let our cities burn in 2020 which is likely another one of the reasons he lost.
nortex97
8:25a, 5/7/24

Soros/Biden ain't sending their best.
LMCane
8:30a, 5/7/24
some patriots left in Holland!!

13B
8:20a, 5/8/24
In reply to LMCane
LMCane said:

ts5641 said:

I think it will backfire if that's what they're doing. It's just more chaos and everything since biden has taken office is chaotic. The border, rampant inflation, protests, crime, racism against whites, trans bull****, etc.
There's a breaking point where people just want some semblance of normalcy to return.

then back to reality- where Trump let our cities burn in 2020 which is likely another one of the reasons he lost.
You have an awfully strange take on history, might want to go back and take a more discerning look and maybe some civics lessons.
IndividualFreedom
8:32a, 5/8/24
Quote:

Are they being used to take the American peoples attention away from the border, the recent foreign aid bills, and the economy? Not to mention the Biden administrations debacle in Niger. Taking attention away from those things is definitely beneficial for the democrats and RINOs.
I agree that these are manufactured.... get some sheep babies to pop a squat on campus and then massively move in the professionals..... but to the OP's point is why?

Sure the obvious point is cover fire, but this particular subject is actually crossfire. This administration must now balance the votes being lost due to the things (and much much more) OP mentioned and the votes being lost due to the perceived Jew support/Hamas Palestine support.

Those police going into/onto deep blue college campuses and shutting things down was only done because this enemy administration ordered them to. Those demonstrators are not helping FJB or they would still be out there.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
8:32a, 5/8/24
In reply to LMCane
LMCane said:

ts5641 said:

Funny. I seem to remember blue state governors refusing to take Trump's offer to bring in the National Guard to regain order. Couldn't have been that democrat governors and mayors, in an election year, were playing politics as their cities burned to hurt Trump. Guess Trump wasn't the "dictator" the libs claimed that he was.
Stat Monitor Repairman
11:07p, 5/17/24
OPAG
8:37a, 5/18/24
In reply to Sid Farkas
Quote:

No. This is putin, Xi.....and soros trying to erode America.

Well, I may or may not know a few things about this topic, But one thing I absolutely am 100% sure of is that Putin/XI and Soros ARE NOT ON THE SAME TEAM.
"only one thing is important!"
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 3 of 3
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off