Covid vaccines likely stimulate cancer growth
3,622 Views | 41 Replies
Athanasius
3:32p, 5/2/24
Review: N1-methyl-pseudouridine (m1): Friend or foe of cancer? - ScienceDirect

Quote:

Abstract

Due to the health emergency created by SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes the COVID-19 disease, the rapid implementation of a new vaccine technology was necessary. mRNA vaccines, being one of the cutting-edge new technologies, attracted significant interest and offered a lot of hope. The potential of these vaccines in preventing admission to hospitals and serious illness in people with comorbidities has recently been called into question due to the vaccines' rapidly waning immunity.

Mounting evidence indicates that these vaccines, like many others, do not generate sterilizing immunity, leaving people vulnerable to recurrent infections.

Additionally, it has been discovered that the mRNA vaccines inhibit essential immunological pathways, thus impairing early interferon signaling. Within the framework of COVID-19 vaccination, this inhibition ensures an appropriate spike protein synthesis and a reduced immune activation.

Evidence is provided that adding 100 % of N1-methyl-pseudouridine (m1) to the mRNA vaccine in a melanoma model stimulated cancer growth and metastasis, while non-modified mRNA vaccines induced opposite results, thus suggesting that COVID-19 mRNA vaccines could aid cancer development. Based on this compelling evidence, we suggest that future clinical trials for cancers or infectious diseases should not use mRNA vaccines with a 100 % m1 modification, but rather ones with the lower percentage of m1 modification to avoid immune suppression.
StandUpforAmerica
3:34p, 5/2/24
I'm guessing that we'll be finding out new issues with the vaccine for years to come.
I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
MookieBlaylock
3:35p, 5/2/24
Take it to the covid board

BadMoonRisin
3:37p, 5/2/24
Safe, Free, Effective.

We are on to the next thing that doesn't work - 'lectric vehicles. Some people cant help but being magnets for dead-ass-wrong bull*****
The D
3:44p, 5/2/24
In reply to MookieBlaylock
MookieBlaylock said:

Oh boy did that board die quickly.
General Jack D. Ripper
3:44p, 5/2/24
Not my monkey, not my circus. Good luck.
Imagine living at the end of civilization. Imagine that you can buy dog ice cream for your best friend.
jja79
3:45p, 5/2/24
Good for the control group.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
3:48p, 5/2/24
feel bad for at least some of the sheep. never should have been a question. they knew this was poison and they rolled it out anyways. mengele would be impressed
Rapier108
3:51p, 5/2/24
Doesn't matter.

The latest claim from a "world renowned researcher" is that every single person who took even 1 mRNA shot will be dead within 3-5 years.

And yes, I think that claim is bull*****
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
BadMoonRisin
3:52p, 5/2/24
In reply to The D
The D said:

MookieBlaylock said:

It's not dead, it's just on a ventilator with a remdesivir treatment.

What they used to think was the holy grail treatment

Unfortunately, it was a death sentence.... for the FLU!

I feel bad for the victims. Not so much for the cheerleaders who championed this horse **** while nurses danced on tik tok
buda91
3:58p, 5/2/24
Q for those who know more: this cancer-spike stuff has to do with the "mRNA" versions. I did Johnson & Johnson version twice (please don't judge me). I think J&J is NOT an mRNA version. Does anyone know of any bad effects related to the J&j version?

Edited because fat fingers.
Secolobo
4:07p, 5/2/24
In reply to buda91
A little about it recently.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3457943
G. hirsutum Ag
4:07p, 5/2/24
In reply to buda91
buda91 said:

Q for those who know more: this cancer-spike stuff has to do with the "mRNA" versions. I did Johnson & Johnson version twice (please don't judge me). I think J&J is NOT an mRNA version. Does anyone know of any bad effects related to the J&j version?

Edited because fat fingers.

J&J was one of the first to be yanked because of its safety profileā€¦
VP at Pierce and Pierce
4:11p, 5/2/24
In reply to Rapier108
Rapier108 said:

Doesn't matter.

The latest claim from a "world renowned researcher" is that every single person who took even 1 mRNA shot will be dead within 3-5 years.

and several "world renowned researchers" used tax payer funds to make covid as well as the "vaccine" that has killed and maimed more people than the virus. In 20 years I cant image the horror this world will show due to this "vaccine" the people on this planet while the health care industry reaps record profit.
boulderaggie
4:12p, 5/2/24
some think the covid vaccines deactivate the p53 tumor suppressor protein/gene, which is why we're seeing increased cases of cancer, esp. the 'turbo cancers'. interesting concept, not sure if true or not.
Rapier108
4:13p, 5/2/24
The blood clot risk with J&J was within a few months of getting the shots. There is no evidence it lingers for years.

And since J&J and AZ both used viral vector instead of mRNA, the body would clear out the messenger virus within a short amount of time. The problem with the mRNA crap is it can often linger around in the body for a long period of time causing only who knows what kind of damage along the way.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Rapier108
4:17p, 5/2/24
In reply to VP at Pierce and Pierce
VP at Pierce and Pierce said:

Rapier108 said:

Doesn't matter.

and several "world renowned researchers" used tax payer funds to make covid as well as the "vaccine" that has killed and maimed more people than the virus. In 20 years I cant image the horror this world will show due to this "vaccine" the people on this planet while the health care industry reaps record profit.
So are you saying we should trust anything anyone says simply because they say bad things about the shots?

And for the record, I never took any of the shots.

I just think that people who have put out the whackadoodle claims about the shots do a lot of harm. They make it so easy for people to dismiss the actual dangers of the shots because of all the claims which were always false from day one and put out either by trolls, people with an agenda, or just someone looking to get their name in the news.
itsyourboypookie
4:19p, 5/2/24
Trump better distance himself from this nightmare
FrioAg 00
4:20p, 5/2/24
In reply to The D
The D said:

MookieBlaylock said:

Not nearly quickly enough.
Ags4DaWin
4:32p, 5/2/24
Just gonna say I stated that this was precisely one of my concerns because of the biological process involved and specifically discussed the cell signal lying and markers that could cause issues like this and several "doctors" with red crosses in their names and an "expert" in this field with a vested financial interest in the tech told me that I was "paranoid" and "uneducated"

^^this is why you do you own research, educate yourself with good sources and don't rely on "experts"^^

The docs that pushed this should be ashamed and issue a public apology or be forced to give up their license because they either don't know enough basic biology and physiology to be a doc or they don't have the moral cajones to stand up for their patients when it matters.

First rule is do no harm.

Come and eat ur crow.
Invincible Aggie
4:35p, 5/2/24
Salute the Cytotoxic Saline
Logos Stick
4:37p, 5/2/24
Salute the Carcinogenic Vaccine!

Lololololololol
texsn95
4:40p, 5/2/24
In reply to Logos Stick
Logos Stick said:

Salute the Carcinogenic Vaccine!

Lololololololol

But, but, they swear they never pushed the vax on 16....my ass they didn't...
Bazooka Joe
4:48p, 5/2/24
Finally getting some real science. All the lab rats have been injected and now we're charting the results.
Funky Winkerbean
4:51p, 5/2/24
In reply to The D
The D said:

MookieBlaylock said:

And how many socks were created to hide their shame?
samurai_science
6:32p, 5/2/24
Medical research Professor Angus Dalgleish, MD, FRCP, FRCPA, FRCPath, FMedSci

Confirms T-cell response crashes after the booster in many cancer patients, T cells control melanoma, relapses only occurred when there was T cell perturbation. Boosters cause perturbation

Dr John Campbell interviewed him, there is other info as well, if you want to be educated you will have to seek knowledge other than from CNN and Facebook.
samurai_science
6:33p, 5/2/24
They will hide this stuff as long as possible, wonder what else they are hiding about vaccines? Anyone that trusts big pharma is a fool.
Jim Hogg is angry
6:36p, 5/2/24
https://texags.com/forums/15/topics/3244723
lotoarmy
6:41p, 5/2/24
No history of cancer in family ancestry. No bad cancer related habits. Vax. Cancer that required 7 months of treatment. Thankfully in remission.
Last of the Old Army
TexasAggiesWin
7:08p, 5/2/24
There is likely all types of **** the vaccine does that the public will find out about over the next 5-10-20 years
Pookers
7:26p, 5/2/24
In reply to lotoarmy
lotoarmy said:

No history of cancer in family ancestry. No bad cancer related habits. Vax. Cancer that required 7 months of treatment. Thankfully in remission.
That's rough fam. Glad you're doing better.
Muy
7:39p, 5/2/24
It works though if you mask up and stay 6 feet away from everyone. Just follow the stickers on the ground.
FriscoKid
8:04p, 5/2/24
Once again, people on this board were predicting this in real time. While the rest of the world was concerned about 6 feet and masks, the majority here was going the other direction. (But, still F Fauci and the CCP for creating this virus in the 1st place)
FriscoKid
8:05p, 5/2/24
And people that turned in employees for fake vaccine cards have blood on their hands.
TxAgPreacher
8:06p, 5/2/24
Salute the vaccines!

Safe, free, and effective. Lol it wasn't any of those. You paid in taxes.

Prayers for all who took them.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 2
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off