DeSantis Beating Back ESG
1,470 Views | 13 Replies
TRM
12:09p, 5/3/24
Incremental steps to defeating them.
Ag87H2O
12:19p, 5/3/24
DeSantis is so good at identifying ways that the left infiltrates and influences our policymaking and everyday lives, and then coming back with policies that eviscerate them.

I could not agree more in his support of letting state governmnet officials use local credit unions and community banks in light of how the big corporate banks push the left's political agenda. It's the same thing I have done in my own business.

I pray he runs in 2028.
Heineken-Ashi
12:28p, 5/3/24
He needs to stay right where he is and become president of the United Southern States of America.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
LoudestWHOOP!
12:30p, 5/3/24
DeSantis is a great governor!
Teslag
12:31p, 5/3/24
Good DeSantis
rgag12
12:38p, 5/3/24
Every red state needs to copy 99% of everything DeSantis does.
Sid Farkas
12:50p, 5/3/24
Imma be pissed if Trump doesn't pick him for VP.
12:57p, 5/3/24
In reply to Sid Farkas
Sid Farkas said:

Imma be pissed if Trump doesn't pick him for VP.

Might as well get a jump on being pissed
rocky the dog
1:03p, 5/3/24
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Buck Turgidson
1:23p, 5/3/24
In reply to Ag87H2O
Ag87H2O said:

DeSantis is so good at identifying ways that the left infiltrates and influences our policymaking and everyday lives, and then coming back with policies that eviscerate them.

I could not agree more in his support of letting state governmnet officials use local credit unions and community banks in light of how the big corporate banks push the left's political agenda. It's the same thing I have done in my own business.

I pray he runs in 2028.
America missed a real opportunity to win against the left. We are so ****ing stupid in this country - the guy who is clearly the most qualified almost never wins. Idiots in this country just vote based upon personality.

BTW, that's how I know the last election was rigged - nobody actually likes Joe Biden.
Keller6Ag91
2:23p, 5/3/24
In reply to TRM
TRM said:

Incremental steps to defeating them.

That's my President.......in another 4 years.
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
MelvinUdall
2:33p, 5/3/24
I voted for Desantis for president, even though I am in Texas and my vote meant nothing…I will also vote for Trump in this election…I do wonder how Desantis would manage as President when he doesn't have the majority he has in Florida…I do love everything he is doing in Florida, but he has a very political favorable legislature in which he can have these wins, he would have the same as President.
BigRobSA
3:39p, 5/3/24
In reply to MelvinUdall
MelvinUdall said:

I voted for Desantis for president, even though I am in Texas and my vote meant nothing…I will also vote for Trump in this election…I do wonder how Desantis would manage as President when he doesn't have the majority he has in Florida…I do love everything he is doing in Florida, but he has a very political favorable legislature in which he can have these wins, he would have the same as President.

He made it that way. Mofo turned it red AF.

That's what electing a leader does.
ttu_85
3:45p, 5/3/24
In reply to MelvinUdall
MelvinUdall said:

Uh he went a long way to build that majority. Fla used to be purple. The dude has put in the brains and work to make Fla along with Texas the heart and soul of the conservative movement.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings