The Drone Footage That Hamas, UN, And Biden Don't Want You To See
3,068 Views | 20 Replies
Irish 2.0
3:59p, 5/15/24
IDF claims photos show Hamas combatants inside UN compound in Rafah

But of course it is the Jews that are the problem...
/liberals
Quote:

Israeli leaders claim photos and video show Hamas terrorists inside the United Nations Relief & Works Agency.

The Israeli Defense Force (IDF) released on Tuesday drone footage and photos captured above the UNRWA compound in the Gaza city of Rafah.
Quote:

He went on to say that the IDF had contacted UNRWA leadership about the incident and urged an investigation.

"We forwarded the findings to senior members of the international community, and called on the UN to urgently investigate the connection between UNRWA's logistics centers to Hamas operatives by their vehicles," Hagari said.
Quote:

Footage shows the three individuals carrying firearms and interacting with individuals driving United Nations-branded vehicles inside the compound.

Another piece of footage shows a group of individuals bursting out of the entrance of the compound and firing at people the IDF claims were civilians.

Ag In Ok
4:00p, 5/15/24
This guy is a future Darwin Award winner

Logos Stick
4:01p, 5/15/24
Is anyone surprised?

Israel will be abandoned by the US and surrounded by enemies in 20 years or less .
angus55
4:04p, 5/15/24
In reply to Logos Stick
Logos Stick said:

Is anyone surprised?

Israel will be abandoned by the US and surrounded by enemies in 20 years or less .

Between the progressives and the "MAGA" Wilkie crowd our allies are screwed and influence in the world is ****ed.
We'll win this war, but we'll win it only by fighting and by showing the Germans that we've got more guts than they have, or ever will have. We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-b******, were going to rip out their living G*******d guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun c********** by the bushel-f****** basket. War is a bloody killing business. You've got to spill their blood or they will spill yours. Rip them up the belly. Shot them in the guts.
dmart90
4:04p, 5/15/24
In reply to Ag In Ok
Ag In Ok said:

This guy is a future Darwin Award winner

Hopefully so!
El Gallo Blanco
4:13p, 5/15/24
In reply to angus55
angus55 said:

Logos Stick said:

Is anyone surprised?

Between the progressives and the "MAGA" Wilkie crowd our allies are screwed and influence in the world is ****ed.
What does this mean? Explain it to me like I am a lib or CM (a drooling mouthbreathing low IQ dolt).
bobbranco
4:54p, 5/15/24
In reply to El Gallo Blanco
Maybe making some weird reference to Wendell Wilkie.
Urban Ag
5:06p, 5/15/24
In reply to angus55
angus55 said:

Logos Stick said:

Is anyone surprised?

that's just dumb.

Trump kept us out of brushfire wars we didn't need to get in to, lead us away from a state of endless war, and pushed back with some real balls on our enemies when needed. And I don't recall anything from his time in office to make me think he wouldn't have the back of our real allies.

So many things to criticize him for, this is not one of them. And Israel has had few American presidents in their corner the way Trump was/is.
BTKAG97
5:09p, 5/15/24
I would absolutely love to watch Isreal obliterate all UN presence in THEIR territory, which now includes Gaza.
TexAgs91
5:18p, 5/15/24
In reply to Irish 2.0
> The Drone Footage That Hamas, UN, And Biden Don't Want You To See

Axis of Evil
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
MouthBQ98
6:42p, 5/15/24
In reply to Urban Ag
Urban Ag said:

angus55 said:

Logos Stick said:

Is anyone surprised?

that's just dumb.

Trump kept us out of brushfire wars we didn't need to get in to, lead us away from a state of endless war, and pushed back with some real balls on our enemies when needed. And I don't recall anything from his time in office to make me think he wouldn't have the back of our real allies.

So many things to criticize him for, this is not one of them. And Israel has had few American presidents in their corner the way Trump was/is.

The problem is there's a big group of people that mostly support Trump that are also highly isolationist that don't understand Trump's various positions very well and make a lot of presumptions that what they advocate now would be what he will advocate policy wise. He is nowhere near as extreme in action as many of that group are in rhetoric.
APHIS AG
7:42p, 5/15/24
In reply to Logos Stick
Logos Stick said:

Is anyone surprised?

If the Democrats take full control of the government, sooner than that.
APHIS AG
7:45p, 5/15/24
In reply to Irish 2.0
Irish 2.0 said:

IDF claims photos show Hamas combatants inside UN compound in Rafah

But of course it is the Jews that are the problem...
/liberals
Quote:

Israeli leaders claim photos and video show Hamas terrorists inside the United Nations Relief & Works Agency.

The Israeli Defense Force (IDF) released on Tuesday drone footage and photos captured above the UNRWA compound in the Gaza city of Rafah.
Quote:

He went on to say that the IDF had contacted UNRWA leadership about the incident and urged an investigation.

"We forwarded the findings to senior members of the international community, and called on the UN to urgently investigate the connection between UNRWA's logistics centers to Hamas operatives by their vehicles," Hagari said.
Quote:

Footage shows the three individuals carrying firearms and interacting with individuals driving United Nations-branded vehicles inside the compound.

Another piece of footage shows a group of individuals bursting out of the entrance of the compound and firing at people the IDF claims were civilians.

If the UN is actively helping Hamas, that makes them a legitimate target.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
7:50p, 5/15/24
In reply to MouthBQ98
MouthBQ98 said:

Urban Ag said:

angus55 said:

Logos Stick said:

Is anyone surprised?

that's just dumb.

The problem is there's a big group of people that mostly support Trump that are also highly isolationist that don't understand Trump's various positions very well and make a lot of presumptions that what they advocate now would be what he will advocate policy wise. He is nowhere near as extreme in action as many of that group are in rhetoric.

I'm not isolationist, but I do think there is a ton of fat that needs to be trimmed in regard to foreign spending. I also believe that it's time to take a step back from Europe and let those countries start pulling their own weight militarily.
FCBlitz
8:03p, 5/15/24
We have seen this movie before…..plot is full of denial….MSM laugh and mock any conjecture that bad guys are actually there…….then those are security….then yeah maybe a few HAMAS folks but just a few…..then 4,000 Gaza's best will be reported killed.

This is exactly a rinse and repeat of the tunnel systems below the hospitals.
Shoefly!
8:12p, 5/15/24
In reply to Urban Ag
Urban Ag said:

angus55 said:

Logos Stick said:

Is anyone surprised?

that's just dumb.

Remember when Brennan went berserk when Trump blew up the Iranian general in Syria? There was a reason for it, I haven't figured it out though.
2023NCAggies
8:27p, 5/15/24
In reply to angus55
angus55 said:

Logos Stick said:

Is anyone surprised?

Maga?

Uhhhhh allies? Ukraine isn't our Ally smart one

They're thieves, communist thieves. Just like Russia.
Except we dislike Russia more

I'm all for supporting Israel
LMCane
8:14a, 5/16/24
In reply to Logos Stick
Logos Stick said:

Is anyone surprised?

my brother-

Israel has been surrounded by enemies the last 84 years.

LMCane
8:34a, 5/16/24
bobbranco
9:12a, 5/16/24
In reply to LMCane
LMCane said:

Logos Stick said:

Is anyone surprised?

my brother-

Israel has been surrounded by enemies the last 84 years.

Closer to 2084+ years.
Gilligan
9:52a, 5/16/24
In reply to LMCane
LMCane said:

She mad at something!

What are her arguments? Listened twice and still not sure.

CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings