XI and Putin meet face to face in China
2,301 Views | 38 Replies
Kraft Punk
7:48a, 5/18/24
In reply to fullback44
fullback44 said:

What does carrying a bag have to do with anything ?

Absolutely nothing

Idiots that love the establishment stealing middle class money love to insinuate that nuclear war is always a second away
YouBet
8:29a, 5/18/24
In reply to Ghost Mech
Ghost Mech said:

Quote:

Eventually this is going to require a direct military intervention if we plan to remain as the economic superpower of the world.

You are ok with killing people and destroying cities just so countries continue to use our currency?

I'm good with nuking Wuhan.
LOYAL AG
8:32a, 5/18/24
In reply to Ghost Mech
Ghost Mech said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

Ghost Mech said:

Quote:

Eventually this is going to require a direct military intervention if we plan to remain as the economic superpower of the world.

You are ok with killing people and destroying cities just so countries continue to use our currency?

I thought about it some more. If USD currency undermining by these foreign governments has a direct impact on the American way of life and the security of our country now and in the future, yes absolutely I'm OK with the casualties of war. Those countries better get their women, children and the elderly out of the harms way.

Thank you for asking.

The general lack of awareness on F16 of post WW 2 America as it relates to the course human events is mesmerizing to me. Decades of propaganda have convinced many that without America the world and humanity would not exist. Almost as if history started in June 1945.

Granted we have an amazing nation but our slogan should be America is the most powerful nation in the world AT THIS MOMENT IN HISTORY.

Hate to break it y'all, humanity has been doing this whole trading of goods and services thing since about the time someone figured out how to harness the power of fire. And once they figured bartering was inefficient, they invented currencies that evolved over time. The 1st Fiat currency was invented by the Chinese 1200 years ago......There have been many powers that rival our impact on the planet (for example Rome for centuries, Greece under Alexanders rule, the Persians under Darius, the British, the Spanish, the Dutch, the Mongols, etc.).

The US is just the flavor of the month in relative terms of humanity's 10,000 year run on the planet.

History is repeating itself......

You should really watch this Ray Dalio video...

BTW - You are a psychopath for thinking it's ok to kill people for not choosing to "our" currency over another currency. You need professional help.

Nice straw man comment about people not understanding that trade has always existed but I'm pretty sure nobody has said that. You must understand that the world we live in has never existed. there's a major, major flaw in that Dalio video which is that it fails to acknowledge that the past currencies which held reserve status had rival currencies which investors could move capital to as the sponsor nation of the reserve currency began to falter. Then Dalio fails to acknowledge the fact that a massive part of being the global reserve was that the sponsor nation must have m sufficient naval power to protect their own trade vessels in transit. Historically we had several rival colonial systems that traded heavily within their systems but sparingly between them and being successful in the environment required naval power.

None of the above describe the world we live in today. There are no rival economies, no rival currencies and there is not a single nation on earth capable of protecting their own shipping vessels in transit other than the U.S. Not one and nobody is close. Further the nation that is supposedly the biggest threat to the U.S. is entirely dependent on the trade system we protect for food and energy yet someone that nation is going to lead a multinational effort to dethrone the dollar as global reserve without regard for the fact that they can't feed half their population without importing food and fertilizer. It's absurd.

There isn't a historical precedent for where we are except maybe the Roman Empire but, while that collapse was catastrophic it was regional and this didn't take down the entire global economy. The collapse the American led system will be catastrophic as well and it will take down the entire global system. We aren't going to see a rival currency supplant the U.S. and global trade continue in. That's simply impossible. There will still be trade but it will return to being regional.

What you seem to miss is that trade has never existed in the form it does now and it won't last forever. We did change the course of history at Bretton Woods, that's an indisputable truth. When we remove the security umbrella whether by choice or because we collapse economically it will stop existing in this form because there will be no security which means there will be no insurance and thus no trade. There's not another outcome possible.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
AggieDruggist89
10:17a, 5/18/24
In reply to Ghost Mech
Ghost Mech said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

Ghost Mech said:

Quote:

I thought about it some more. If USD currency undermining by these foreign governments has a direct impact on the American way of life and the security of our country now and in the future, yes absolutely I'm OK with the casualties of war. Those countries better get their women, children and the elderly out of the harms way.

Thank you for asking.

The general lack of awareness on F16 of post WW 2 America as it relates to the course human events is mesmerizing to me. Decades of propaganda have convinced many that without America the world and humanity would not exist. Almost as if history started in June 1945.

Granted we have an amazing nation but our slogan should be America is the most powerful nation in the world AT THIS MOMENT IN HISTORY.

Hate to break it y'all, humanity has been doing this whole trading of goods and services thing since about the time someone figured out how to harness the power of fire. And once they figured bartering was inefficient, they invented currencies that evolved over time. The 1st Fiat currency was invented by the Chinese 1200 years ago......There have been many powers that rival our impact on the planet (for example Rome for centuries, Greece under Alexanders rule, the Persians under Darius, the British, the Spanish, the Dutch, the Mongols, etc.).

The US is just the flavor of the month in relative terms of humanity's 10,000 year run on the planet.

History is repeating itself......

You should really watch this Ray Dalio video...

"

TLDR!

Quote:

BTW - You are a psychopath for thinking it's ok to kill people for not choosing to "our" currency over another currency. You need professional help.

NO, I WILL NOT!

I LIKE BEING A PSYCHOPATH TO TORMENT LITTLE KIDS LIKE YOU!
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 2 of 2
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings