Howdy all!

After almost a decade at my last company I find myself on the hunt for a new adventure due to position elimination in a restructure. I worked for an entirely remote software company on the operations/infrastructure side of the engineering org.

During my tenure I played a critical leadership role (Director level) in transforming technology and processes into a state-of-the-art AWS cloud solution. The strategic roadmap we built and tactical execution resulted in achieving 99.9% uptime(up from 90%), improving to a 95% change success rate (up from 60%), and enabling 300% customer growth for a Global Platform handling 329 million orders a month, securely processing over $1.5 Billion in credit card transactions via 550 ecommerce sites annually, and protecting the data of 217 million constituents.

I have had as many as 18 remote direct reports spread across 3 different countries. I have also managed 3 team managers/leads. I've led major programs including migrating datacenter operations to AWS, automating Application Deployment, and building ITSM practices. I have AWS and ITILv4 certifications and am working through additional certifications as I look for a new position.

I am interested in opportunities that allow me to leverage my expertise in ITSM, cloud, and DevOps to drive meaningful business transformations. I am particularly passionate about roles that not only demand strategic and operational leadership but also offer the chance to mentor and grow talent, embodying a culture of excellence and innovation. I am open to in-office, hybrid, or remote. I am located in Dallas and willing to commute around the metroplex for the right role.

I would love to connect with anyone about specific opportunities, or just a general get to know you chat. As I said I'm located in Dallas and happy to buy you a coffee.

Email - username at yahoo dot com
(I'll send you a real one as a reply.)

Thanks for reading this far if you have. I look forward to connecting!