Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking at Opportunities in Supply Chain

636 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by TexasAGGIEinAR
TexasAGGIEinAR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy Ags! Just wanted to bend some ears regarding supply chain openings. Long shot, but figured I'd give it a go.

I'm currently employed by a large, publicly traded company that manufactures and distributes numerous retail products (cleaning, food, home care, etc.). I manage 3 large regional distribution centers in IL & MD and previously, I managed transportation to our largest customer (55% of our business). I live in Northwest Arkansas, but work remotely when I'm not traveling to my sites. Recently, leadership has changed and things have....not gone well. There have been layoffs and reorgs, as well as a recent cyber attack.

Overall, I've worked in Logistics & Transportation for 13 years and DC Ops Management for 2 years.

If anyone has some leads or knowledge regarding anything similar, I would appreciate it. Yes, I'm sure this is a longshot considering I'm in Arkansas, but with how work is these days, nothing surprises me.

AJ02
AG
Only places I can think of off the top of my head with DCs in Arkansas are: Sysco, & McLane Co. I'm sure there are a ton of others, but that's what I recall from my own background.

I think Sysco just did layoffs and are now decentralizing purchasing/supply chain? I think that's what I heard. If so, might have some new openings back in Arkansas area for them.
TexasAGGIEinAR
I appreciate the feedback! I'll definitely look into this and see what locations are looking to hire.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.