Americas team
7,393 Views | 87 Replies
Hi, Im Brett
8:42a, 1/15/24
In reply to jr15aggie
jr15aggie said:

Hey look everyone... A real winner here starting a trash talking thread when he knows there is a good chance that a lot of people here are really upset.

Classy move bro... real classy.

Care to eat some crow? Turns out Cowboys fans are still ecstatic about their most recent Super Bowl wins; can't bring them down!
Reno Hightower
8:59a, 1/15/24
Watching Jerry sulk is glorious!
Vince Blake
9:07a, 1/15/24
This thread is funny. Nobody is creating a Texans troll thread after they lose. Nobody.

Goofy dorks.
boy09
9:54a, 1/15/24
In reply to Vince Blake
Vince Blake said:

This thread is funny. Nobody is creating a Texans troll thread after they lose. Nobody.

Goofy dorks.
And people are only creating these troll threads because they know how much it gets under the skin of the Cowboys fans. They're the most annoying people on the planet from August to January, and then can't handle a little ribbing when the Boys inevitably blow it.

5 Dollar Footlong
10:20a, 1/15/24
Ha. 3 pages already. OP is like the arsonist that uses a match to start his fires. Lights it, blows on it and then sits back and enjoys watching it burn.

Nice job bro. Course you had a crapload of flammable material to work with so some points deducted, but still..props.
911sAg
10:46a, 1/15/24
Imagine bragging about Superbowls won in the stone age talk about goofy dorks.
jah003
10:54a, 1/15/24
It's about time to stop giving "America's team" every prime time slot. Did the Cowboys play at noon once this year?

Texans and CJ are by far the more entertaining team.
TexasAggiesWin
7:11p, 1/15/24
In reply to Jack Boyette
Jack Boyette said:

NukeAg10 said:

Ah yes, like the Astros who cheated to win their first?

Ah yes, the Astros. Busted for doing what everyone else was doing, and you're pretending it gave them an advantage. Never mind they simply continued being the best team in baseball for years afterward, and the data makes it clear it actually hurt them. Did they make steroids legal? Just trying to figure out the Rangers' meathead mashers.

Amazing that I've never heard of any other franchise banging on trash cans to tip off pitches, who else did that?
gigem1223
7:45p, 1/15/24
In reply to jah003
jah003 said:

It's about time to stop giving "America's team" every prime time slot. Did the Cowboys play at noon once this year?

Texans and CJ are by far the more entertaining team.

Tell that to the viewers. Numbers don't lie
The D
8:46p, 1/15/24
In reply to jr15aggie
jr15aggie said:

Hey look everyone... A real winner here starting a trash talking thread when he knows there is a good chance that a lot of people here are really upset.

Ah sorry if I made you upset like a little girl
jja79
9:38p, 1/15/24
In reply to 911sAg
911sAg said:

Imagine bragging about Superbowls won in the stone age talk about goofy dorks.

I'm 67 years old. I was in my 30's when they last won.
Cromagnum
9:16a, 1/16/24
In reply to The D
The D said:

Texans have more playoffs wins since the new franchise.

Packers own Arlington

May as well let them sponsor the stadium and slap a G on it.
Iowaggie
10:47a, 1/16/24
I think it is a little sad that many NFL fans only recognize Super Bowls as championships.
A lot of history is lost pre-1970 AFL-NFL merger.

I'd be interested in knowing if towns like Akron or Canton have signs recognizing their NFL championships.

A little NFL trivia to win yourself a bet:

What New England state was the first to win an NFL championship?

Answer: Rhode Island with the 1928 Providence Steam Rollers
Those 1928 Frankford Yellow Jackets did a disservice with their team's schedule. I imagine the meltdown that the Yellow Jackets version of Texags would have had when that schedule was released and when the championship was not awarded to them. Like, why so many back-to-back games?

Rex Racer
2:42p, 1/16/24
In reply to aggiephoenix02
aggiephoenix02 said:

The Texans haven't even been around as long as the Oilers were (who also never won anything); maybe y'all can keep this team around long enough to win a Super Bowl for Houston some day…
The Oilers won back-to-back AFL Championships in 1960 and 1961, the first two years of their existence.
Iowaggie
1:05p, 1/18/24
Good film session, Epstein and German lines are outstanding.

Sea Speed
10:12p, 1/18/24
In reply to jr15aggie
jr15aggie said:

Life is not hard enough on you if a thread on a message board talking about people you don't even know ow playing a game you have zero ability to influence the outcome of hurts your feelings. Good gracious.
E King Trill
9:11p, 1/19/24
In reply to TaggiesT
TaggiesT said:

Nashville football >> Houston professional football

Titans never won ***** They got mushroom stamped by Ray Lewis and came up short against the rams. That's it.
Brother Shamus
8:34a, 1/20/24
This thread. Success. Got all the cowboy fans - who probably paint themselves while dropping too much of the paycheck on the team - all riled up.

All I know is I get to watch the Texans again today.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 3 of 3
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings