They're bombing us with inconel

1,226 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by Rongagin71
Rongagin71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NASA has confirmed that the junk that crashed through a two-story house in Florida recently was from the space station and did not burn up on re-entry as it was made of inconel.

jr15aggie
AG
Your chances of being killed by a piece of junk from the international space station is very low... but never zero!
EastSideAg2002
That was close, I thought at first someone was bombing us with incels
Gigem314
AG

aggieforester05
AG
A few months ago my wife, my daughter and I all saw either an asteroid or space junk falling from the sky at the family farm. It looked just like an asteroid in an end of times movie. It had a burning trail behind it that extinguised right before it went behind the trees on the horizon. It was at least the size of a Volkswagen but probably a couple of miles away. If it was farther, then it was bigger. Never heard any sound and unfortunately no video recording. Weirdest thing I've ever seen.
Rongagin71
AG
I know the feeling.
Years ago, I was driving from Victoria to Corpus Christi at night and saw a blazing green apparition up in the sky. What scared me and wifey was that the image was NOT moving sideways, that meant it might be coming directly at us. It kept coming for several uncomfortable seconds, then disappeared.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.