headset with mic for XBox?

549 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by nai06
Quito
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations for headset for Xbox? I have two boys that play with their friends.
TAMUallen
AG
How serious are they about gaming? You can do wireless or wired. There's so many different options. If they're just kids with normal controllers who like to cuss on call of duty with their friends then get whatever you can find cheap to see if they're happy with it
Average Joe
AG
HyperX Cloud II's. There is a wireless and wired option. Hard to beat at their price range.
FatZilla
AG
Quito said:

Any recommendations for headset for Xbox? I have two boys that play with their friends.

Example cheap set that helps them control their speaking volume. If they break em, its easy to replace without breaking the piggybank. On sale for $10 right now with 50% off coupon. This is a chat headset, not for full audio. So tv sound for all game sounds will still be needed, voice chat will come through headset though.

RIG 100HS Open Ear Premium Chat Headset for Playstation PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Mobile, & PC with 3.5mm Noise Canceling Mic (Black with Arctic Camo) https://a.co/d/7QtTbWQ
jr15aggie
AG
These are awesome headphones and they plug right into the controllers (assuming they have a more recent Xbox console... just check the controllers, they should have a standard 3.5 mm audio jack on the bottom). They will give you great audio for the games and your kids can talk to friends. Easy.

Astro A10 - Amazon
WES2006AG
AG
Xbox Wireless Headset

I use these from Microsoft. Have had them for a while and they are great.
nai06
AG
I have that one too and really like it. Target sells the wired version for about $47
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.