AstroAggie15
12:44p, 5/6/24
WTB: Ruger 10/22 receiver
rally-cap
8:15a, 5/7/24
In reply to rally-cap
rally-cap said:

WTS - BNIB Vortex Defender ST - 3 MOA - SOLD

Has not been mounted to anything, and the battery seal is still intact. The price will include shipping.

SOLD
AgRN16
3:03p, 5/7/24
Up for sale is a brand new Aero Precision M4E1 AR15 Receiver set. This set includes a Blem M4E1 Upper Receiver. It includes a M4E1 Lower Receiver new in box. It also includes an Upper Receiver parts kit from Aero Precision which I have pre-installed. It includes the Aero Precision Lower Parts Kit New in Box. Unfortunately I no longer have the boxes for the upper receiver or upper receiver parts kit. However everything is new and has never been used , mounted, or fired.

The blem uppers go for $112.50, the lower receivers go for $155, the lower parts kits go for $40, and the upper parts kits go for $25. Total new from Aero is roughly $332.50, BEFORE taxes, shipping, and FFL transfer fee for the lower receiver.

Asking $250.00 for all and this sales as a set. I am located in DFW/Ellis County. I much prefer to do a local sale on this, but transport may be able to be arranged at buyers expense. PM me or respond here. Gig 'Em!!

cledus6150
4:13p, 5/7/24
In reply to AgRN16
Are those anodized black or a grey color as they appear to be slightly grey in the photos? If anodized black, do you make it down to BCS often?
AgRN16
4:17p, 5/7/24
In reply to cledus6150
cledus6150 said:

Are those anodized black or a grey color as they appear to be slightly grey in the photos? If anodized black, do you make it down to BCS often?

Anodized black and look black in person. Might not come through well in photos. Unfortunately I am rarely in CS these days, with two young children it has been difficult to make it back to Aggie Land.
cledus6150
5:23p, 5/7/24
In reply to AgRN16
I'm a buyer if you ever make it down to BCS, but by all means sell to a local person.
AgRN16
5:32p, 5/7/24
In reply to cledus6150
cledus6150 said:

I'm a buyer if you ever make it down to BCS, but by all means sell to a local person.

If somehow my fortune changes and I'm able to make it down and this hasn't sold, you're on.
cledus6150
7:23p, 5/7/24
In reply to AgRN16
Sounds good to me
Timber08
8:09p, 5/7/24
Gun is in Houston on the west side.

If you're an LTC holder, let me know when you message me. Otherwise, I would like to meet for an FFL transfer.

Henry H001TLB .22 lever rifle, Frontier/Octagon Barrel
Price: $400
Condition: Can't find any obvious flaws. It functions fine. Includes the retail box in fair condition and manual.

I also have a Pine Ridge 3-9x40 HX2007 scope for $20 and Clay thrower for sale for $5 if you want to do porch pick up in Houston.

See this link for detailed photos.

AgRN16
8:58p, 5/7/24
In reply to AgRN16
SOLD!!
Maybe Next Year
5:45p, 5/21/24
Edit: removed listing from TA
agsalaska
7:22p, 5/21/24
In reply to Maybe Next Year
Since your not posting a price,

Il go $350

Or threeeeee fity!!
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Psycho Bunny
7:40p, 5/21/24
In reply to agsalaska
Kind of high for a used gun. $250.00 and a packet of m&ms
aggiesundevil4
9:41p, 5/21/24
In reply to Psycho Bunny
I bet he meant 350 including the pool table
Stringfellow Hawke
9:46p, 5/21/24
In reply to aggiesundevil4
aggiesundevil4 said:

I bet he meant 350 including the pool table
Case lining had indentations. $225.
zooguy96
9:48p, 5/21/24
Not posting a price.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
CactusThomas
9:49p, 5/21/24
$350 and I'll move the pool table to goodwill
agsalaska
9:57p, 5/21/24
Yea a bet its a Jap gun. They make the 70 over there now too. My grandpa hated those Japs. He called them *******

$295. Cash.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Eliminatus
10:04p, 5/21/24
In reply to zooguy96
zooguy96 said:

Not posting a price.
That mixed with a "slide into my dms" just means alternate means of payment is accepted. Guess it's time to start wearing aloe vera gloves while sleeping. Get my hands niiiice and soft, for upcoming activities.
zooguy96
10:13p, 5/21/24
In reply to Eliminatus
Eliminatus said:

zooguy96 said:

Not posting a price.
That mixed with a "slide into my dms" just means alternate means of payment is accepted. Guess it's time to start wearing aloe vera gloves while sleeping. Get my hands niiiice and soft, for upcoming activities.
TheVarian
10:18p, 5/21/24
In reply to Eliminatus
Will a truck tool box trade work?
Psycho Bunny
10:42p, 5/21/24
drummer0415
5:43a, 5/22/24
In reply to Maybe Next Year
Maybe Next Year said:

Not posting a price. Interested buyers please send me a message, and we can discuss the gun's history since I've owned it.

Ok I'll be the thread police.

This is a for sale thread, not a silent auction thread. Either post a price, or don't post.

And if you don't want to post a price because you know it's ridiculous and don't want to get blasted for it, then you should rethink your price.
Belton Ag
5:48a, 5/22/24
Maybe he doesn't want to sell the gun. Maybe he just wants to message people about the history of the gun since he's owned it.
Tumble Weed
7:30a, 5/22/24
In reply to drummer0415
drummer0415 said:

Maybe Next Year said:

Not posting a price. Interested buyers please send me a message, and we can discuss the gun's history since I've owned it.

This is a for sale thread, not a silent auction thread. Either post a price, or don't post.

And if you don't want to post a price because you know it's ridiculous and don't want to get blasted for it, then you should rethink your price.
And drummer knows a thing or two about rethinking a price.
TH36
7:34a, 5/22/24
Maybe next year you'll sell it, when you post a price.
zooguy96
7:53a, 5/22/24
Look, everyone thinks your gun is cool. You're more likely to sell it if you put a price.

I mean, lolpoors like me won't be able to, but the high rollers probably would.
drummer0415
8:06a, 5/22/24
In reply to Tumble Weed
Tumble Weed said:

And drummer knows a thing or two about rethinking a price.

I've been wrong on my price a time or two.

I've also bought and sold A LOT of stuff (gun related and otherwise) on TexAgs, and people here are generally well plugged into what stuff costs, so it's not like you're gonna be able to pull a fast one and rip somebody off. I welcome all helpful input when I'm off on my price and it needs an adjustment.
Psycho Bunny
2:22p, 5/22/24
In reply to drummer0415
drummer0415 said:

Maybe Next Year said:

Even Holland and Holland website gives prices on shotguns. So unless this shotgun is worth millions which I doubt, dude is just flexing that he owns a nice shotgun.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
mickthelip
5:44p, 5/22/24
Post the price or delete the thread. I promise you you're not the only one on here with expensive shotguns.
cslifer
6:20p, 5/22/24
In reply to mickthelip
Based on the post where he said "contact and discuss the history of the gun" I am guessing he wants waaaay more than it is worth. Those are nice guns but not incredibly uncommon.
TresPuertas
8:51p, 5/22/24
i have a buddy looking to move the rifle below

he says it has about 100 rounds through it.

I think he said he wants $2,000 for it but is willing to entertain offers
highvelocity
8:56p, 5/22/24
In reply to TresPuertas
Put me in contact please
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 153 of 154
Verify your student status Register