not sure where else to post - creepy
30,645 Views | 163 Replies
rab79
10:29p, 4/14/24
In reply to cslifer
cslifer said:

Menacing isn't a charge in Texas.

But threatening a public official conducting their official duties is "retaliation" and will get you 20 years if you have a prior felony.
Charismatic Megafauna
10:42p, 4/14/24
In reply to FTAC2011
Is that bottom pic of a gas valve?
Cops in your area should be open to more frequent presence on your street at the very least
Catag94
10:43p, 4/14/24
In reply to GinMan
GinMan said:

C@LAg said:

FTAC2011 said:

Virgo 72

The 72 Virgins promised to Muslims.

72 Virgins and the Twin Towers

This, plus add the Jet in the photo, and it's extra creepy.
SanAntoneAg
10:50p, 4/14/24
In reply to Charismatic Megafauna
Irrigation most likely.
Gig 'em! '90
coolerguy12
5:22a, 4/15/24
In reply to FTAC2011
FTAC2011 said:

I know their name and some background information.

If you can find their car you should hide an AirTag on it. That way you know anytime they get close to the neighborhood.
cslifer
7:39a, 4/15/24
In reply to coolerguy12
That is a quick route to going to jail. Please check TPC 16.06 before you consider that.
coolerguy12
9:01a, 4/15/24
In reply to cslifer
Cops aren't interested and this guy is creepy AF. Worth the risk if this is my family.

But that is good information. Thanks for sharing.
Naveronski
9:36a, 4/15/24
In reply to coolerguy12
Functionally they're not great surreptitious tracking devices - they'll only transmit when in proximity to an iphone and will alert said iphone to an unrecognized airtag that has been following them. That phone will then have the ability to disable the airtag.
Tumble Weed
9:49a, 4/15/24
I had to reread the post once I figured out that you were dealing with a schizophrenic and then everything made sense.

There is no use in trying to determine the meaning in the symbols to try to understand intent. There is no reason or logic. I would not be concerned about motive; I would focus on defense of my family.

Another avenue to explore is to hire a PI and figure out who this guy is related to. The family may have some type of medical conservatorship. I would visit with the family. They won't be surprised by the behavior. Hopefully they can gets his meds adjusted and the behavior will stop. In the end, I think a chemical restraint will end up solving this problem for you. I would not expect any help from LE.
GAC06
10:48a, 4/15/24
A schizophrenic finding a tracking device on his car could be interesting
MAS444
11:31a, 4/15/24
A Court still has to approve use of a 202 depo and the case law is not favorable to parties seeking one. I'd be happy to discuss further...but based on everything said about the situation, I wouldn't go that route at all.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
11:37a, 4/15/24
In reply to Tumble Weed
Tumble Weed said:

I had to reread the post once I figured out that you were dealing with a schizophrenic and then everything made sense.

There is no use in trying to determine the meaning in the symbols to try to understand intent. There is no reason or logic. I would not be concerned about motive; I would focus on defense of my family.

Another avenue to explore is to hire a PI and figure out who this guy is related to. The family may have some type of medical conservatorship. I would visit with the family. They won't be surprised by the behavior. Hopefully they can gets his meds adjusted and the behavior will stop. In the end, I think a chemical restraint will end up solving this problem for you. I would not expect any help from LE.
Something along the lines of what this poster says. Work to find relatives asap and inform them of the situation. A PI would help to expedite the process as well. In the mean time, do as posters have suggested and install cameras, secure your property, be vigilant, and be armed.
Craigy
2:37p, 4/15/24
Ok then give the person a participation trophy and tell he/she/them/they not to do it again.
BrazosDog02
4:20p, 4/15/24
In reply to Naveronski
Naveronski said:

Functionally they're not great surreptitious tracking devices - they'll only transmit when in proximity to an iphone and will alert said iphone to an unrecognized airtag that has been following them. That phone will then have the ability to disable the airtag.

I agree with not tracking a person like this….but Curious if you know more about this. I'm curious to know so I can better utilize them in case my piece of **** truck is ever stolen. I'd like to get it back.

This was not the case when we tested them. Any iPhone that is being tracked will display a notification. However, there is no way to remotely disable the AirTag. There is only a way to keep the AirTag from tracking that particular phone where the notification has been sent. That phone can be used for precision tracking to locate the AirTag. However, if the AirTag cannot be located, and that phone disable the tracking ability, the AirTag will still pop on other Bluetooth devices. As such, we just yanked the coils out of them so that they don't make any noise. From there, you can drop it in a frame rail, or a deep body panel. Even if the person uses precision tracking to find the AirTag, they will have to tear the car apart to retrieve it. Until they retrieve it, there is no way for it to stop providing tracking information from other phones.

It's not a perfect system, but it's pretty dang nice for the cost. in many situations, you'll be able to locate the vehicle and the tags location before the person figures out how to stop it from tracking.

I have not tested any of this in a theft situation, and I hope I don't have to, but it's better than relying on the police. We all know how much effort they're going to put out.
CactusThomas
8:33p, 4/15/24
There is only one kind of person who drives a Subaru AND wears a dress- a man.
JustPanda
8:33p, 4/15/24
In reply to BrazosDog02
I'd love to know more about this - may I Pm you?
BrazosDog02
10:55p, 4/15/24
In reply to JustPanda
JustPanda said:

I'd love to know more about this - may I Pm you?

Of course! Happy to chat. This is a free country. But I'm not a pro on them. I just use them because I'm cheap and they'll probably work ok. Lol.
fightintxaggie10
12:48a, 4/16/24
In reply to PharmD4
PharmD4 said:

FTAC2011 said:

$240 Worth of Pudding said:

My eyes aren't what they used to be but it sure looks like a woman in the second pic of the car.

Yes I agree that the person is wearing a woman's dress.

It's a f*ckng man in a dress doing this?! Jesus Christ how is that guy not being questioned and/or having his house searched. Buffalo Bob over here
Al Bula
12:20p, 4/16/24
I reached out to a group of white hats who fight crime on the dark web for assistance, and they were able to pull a little more detail out of the photo. Unfortunately it is still a bit grainy, but the original is all they had to work with.

From this:

To this:

JustPanda
12:22p, 4/16/24
ought1ag
1:42p, 4/16/24
ought1ag
1:47p, 4/16/24
reminds me of this joke

CashinOut
2:02p, 4/16/24
This thread had potential..now it's about to get locked
AJ02
2:22p, 4/16/24
As a female who is home alone 50% of every month while my husband travels, I would feel zero comfort knowing a neighborhood schizophrenic potentially broke into my garage and is now leaving me creepy pictures to find. I sympathize with those with mental health issues, but I also can't excuse it when they behave in a way that could potentially put my safety at risk.
Build It
2:49p, 4/16/24
In reply to AJ02
Exactly the guy needs some help ASAP. Hopefully not a bullet or an ass whipping.
rafjaf
2:58p, 4/16/24
Maybe I missed it, but how is the mental diagnosis of this guy know, but still trying to figure out what kind of car he drives? Ever watched Criminal Minds on Netflix? Which one of those mentally sick guys would you want on your property?
TH36
2:58p, 4/16/24
In reply to Build It
Build It said:

Exactly the guy needs some help ASAP. Hopefully not a bullet or an ass whipping.

No offense but wtf do you want these people to do? Walk up to this ******* and say "hey little buddy, let's go get you some French fries and a trip to the loonie house for some help"?

They've already reported him to the cops without anything being done. Next he'll be kidnapping and torturing one of their kids cause he thinks they're aliens or something. You do realize mental illness has deep roots in like 99% of people who do bad things….right?

I don't think I'd be approaching him to knock his teeth out like deputy dog suggest but I'd be on very high alert if I knew someone like this was around and certainly willing to end his life if it's between him or my family/neighbors.

But just what exactly kind of help do you want them to get him? That's not their place to deal with the mentally insane. Either his family needs to step up or our country needs to quit being soft about people like him and start locking them up again.
Windy City Ag
3:01p, 4/16/24
In reply to TH36
Quote:

No offense but wtf do you want these people to do? Walk up to this ******* and say "hey little buddy, let's go get you some French fries and a trip to the loonie house for some help"?

They've already reported him to the cops without anything being done. Next he'll be kidnapping and torturing one of their kids cause he thinks they're aliens or something.

VP at Pierce and Pierce
3:09p, 4/16/24
Let's keep this on track with the OP and the issue to avoid a lock.
TH36
3:11p, 4/16/24
In reply to Windy City Ag
Windy City Ag said:

Quote:

They've already reported him to the cops without anything being done. Next he'll be kidnapping and torturing one of their kids cause he thinks they're aliens or something.

There's a cop on another board I've been on for years. He had a case where a schizophrenic somehow had custody of a baby and raped the baby to death with a hammer because he thought there was a chip hidden inside the her.

Yes, escalation is exactly what could happen from this.

It is not their responsibility while living peacefully in their neighborhood to seek out help for this man if they've already reported it to the authorities. Being vigilant and ending the threat if it escalates is the best thing they can do.
Build It
3:14p, 4/16/24
In reply to TH36
I don't think anyone here is suggesting otherwise other than the Hog wanting to beat him like a dog.

Hopefully help arrives soon.
cslifer
3:17p, 4/16/24
In reply to Build It
When you say the guy needs help are you referring to the guy in the picture or the Arkansas guy?
htxag09
3:20p, 4/16/24
TH36
3:31p, 4/16/24
In reply to Build It
Build It said:

I don't think anyone here is suggesting otherwise other than the Hog wanting to beat him like a dog.

Hopefully help arrives soon.

Well then let it be written….

He is to be shot if he steals another rubber ducky!

Kidding….but maybe not.
TAMUallen
4:57p, 4/16/24
This thread really escalated.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 3 of 5
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >