Outdoors
Sponsored by

not sure where else to post - creepy

28,390 Views | 159 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by Redstone
BulldAg99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Very creepy and sorry you're having to deal with this.
JustPanda
AG
Replace his pictures with pictures of people with open gunshot wounds… see if he gets the message. It's not illegal to post signs per your local LE…
ought1ag
AG
Creepy is an understatement. Why can't people just keep their weird **** to themselves?
JustPanda
AG
Only thing I can think of w the rubber duck is that you have a jeep he admired in between posting the creepy pictures.

And if the dudes into astrology, mercury is in retrograde, so it could be really wiggin out his little scitzo self. At first, those all looked like signs ruled by planets in or entering retrograde later this year EXCEPT Libra is ruled by Venus and Venus doesn't go retro in 2024. Sorry.
jpb1999
AG
Weird stuff!

Do the astrology symbols and numbers represent a date? Like the Virgo symbol plus the 12 or 72. Virgo starts on August 23rd. So could it it mean Sept 3rd? Are those blue matches? Fire on Sept 3rd?

Spane Bohem

BenderRodriguez
AG
FTAC2011 said:

He is now schizophrenic - obviously. The adopted father does not know where he is right now.

That was going to be my guess based on the pictures/behavior.

Sorry you're dealing with it. Cameras, lock doors, etc.
JustPanda
AG
The 12 is the number of houses in the astrological calendar.

72 is associated w human life in astrology. The sun takes 72 years to complete 1 degree in the astrological calendar. You're said to be born in one degree and die when the connection w that degree is lost.

Inside the constellation Virgo you also have the star 72 Virginis which is one of the main sequence stars and a naked eye star for the constellation.

Sounds like a dude down the zodiac rabbit hole but nothing that seems to be threatening from an astrological perspective.
jpb1999
AG
Just noticed the airplane in the sky pic. If dates can be associated with the symbols/numbers, were those pics taken at your house on that date in the past?

Do you have pics of symbols left at neighbors houses or are those just yours?

Spane Bohem

O.G.
I reached out ot my daughter on this one.

Admittedly, she is way more into the whole Zodiac thing than I wish she were, but I digress.

She said that those are all "normal" zodiac signs and that odds are, this is just kids being dumb.

According to her, A LOT of this younger generation is into all of that and they could have just been out being bored doing what dumb kids do. Doesn't make it any better that they were on your property etc, but odds are, this is not a huge deal.

That said, they need a slight course correction in coming onto others properties and...quite frankly, they need Jesus.
Morpholino
AG
It's futile trying to interpret the mind and thoughts of a schizophrenic. That's said, stay safe man.
FTAC2011
AG
jpb1999 said:

Just noticed the airplane in the sky pic. If dates can be associated with the symbols/numbers, were those pics taken at your house on that date in the past?

Do you have pics of symbols left at neighbors houses or are those just yours?

1) My house had the rubber duck and sky with airplane.
2) one neighbor had a copy of their floorplans placed under a rock
3) another neighbor had the three forks, yingyang symbol, and the treeline photo,
4) another neighbors house had this
FTAC2011
AG
O.G. said:

Admittedly, she is way more into the whole Zodiac thing than I wish she were, but I digress.

She said that those are all "normal" zodiac signs and that odds are, this is just kids being dumb.

According to her, A LOT of this younger generation is into all of that and they could have just been out being bored doing what dumb kids do. Doesn't make it any better that they were on your property etc, but odds are, this is not a huge deal.

That said, they need a slight course correction in coming onto others properties and...quite frankly, they need Jesus.

Thanks. Does she have any opinions on the possible meaning of the two matchsticks with broken ends?
Bluto
AG
Mas89 said:

Maybe get some game cameras which send an instant photo to your cell to install on your property. I put them in random places like on top of the garage freezer aimed at the walk thru door and on top of the gun safe aimed at the closed bedroom door at our hunting cabin. Get a photo of the person entering every time the door is opened. Another is aimed at my gate accessing the property.

This. I'd put some in obvious places so they can be easily seen, like on top of a post next to the street, and some in hidden places. And if you're 100% sure who it is, put a sign up at the street next to your driveway with some kind of personal message like "Billy, do not come onto our property again, or we will be forced to take legal action." Something of that nature so the person knows you know who they are at least, and go from there.
O.G.
FTAC2011 said:

O.G. said:

Thanks. Does she have any opinions on the possible meaning of the two matchsticks with broken ends?
No, sorry. But she said she's not getting any "malicious vibes" from this.

They still shouldn't be on your property however.
schwack schwack
AG
If it's who you think it is, how old is he?

FTAC2011
AG
schwack schwack said:

If it's who you think it is, how old is he?

FTAC2011
AG
O.G. said:

FTAC2011 said:

O.G. said:

No, sorry. But she said she's not getting any "malicious vibes" from this.

They still shouldn't be on your property however.

Maybe not the signs, but the fact he took my child's toy and then sent me an image of it as well as gave it back to show that he is willing to come into my property seems pretty threatening to me
Scud Runner
Wannabe Banksy. That stuff will be worth millions of dollars one of these days so be sure to hang on to it.
GAC06
AG
Looks to me like a Subaru Outback. 2014ish?

JustPanda
AG
Also I'm surprised they can't charge him with at least menacing at the minimum. Sounds like a clear case of meaning. His actions place another person in reasonable fear and that's all that's required. No physical contact actual fear or intent to fear is actually required. It's just if a reasonable person would be placed in fear. I don't think The goofy Astro cards and duck (maybe since you alleged it was stolen from you and then sent back as a token message) would meet the burden, but I'd say leaving floor plans would constitute placing a reasonable homeowner into adequate fear to constitute the charge. May want to reach back out or to a different agency like the Sheriffs vs local LE.
GAC06
AG
FTAC2011 said:

Tail light shape, chrome trim, roof rack, general size and shape, wheels all seem to match
DiskoTroop
Time for a chalk outline and some caution tape
Drillbit4
AG
This is absolutely OB related. It's what we live for!

$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
My eyes aren't what they used to be but it sure looks like a woman in the second pic of the car.
PharmD4
AG
I keep coming back to a Subaru Outback. Obviously theres some distortion but it looks like a wagon to me.

Key characteristics are the upward protrusion of the bumper (which immediately made me think Outback) and the 6 spoke wheels with alternating thickness.

I've run through quite a few other possibilities, keep circling back to 2014ish Outback

Also…obligatory

schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

Yikes.
cslifer
Menacing isn't a charge in Texas.
cslifer
Definitely creepy, but can you prove he came into your garage and took the rubber duck? Unfortunately the way the law sees it is that is a picture of a rubber duck, one of millions. If there is nothing to prove it came from your house it is just a picture of a rubber duck and nothing more. Now if that particular duck had distinguishable marks such as your kid painted a face on it that would be entirely different. Not trying to downplay your situation, just looking at it from the perspective of the law.
JustPanda
AG
Ahh sorry. Im in CO. My ex roomie got hit with it. He's was an ******* though so yeah
cslifer
Gotcha. Was it at least a fun story?
FTAC2011
AG
cslifer said:

Definitely creepy, but can you prove he came into your garage and took the rubber duck? Unfortunately the way the law sees it is that is a picture of a rubber duck, one of millions. If there is nothing to prove it came from your house it is just a picture of a rubber duck and nothing more. Now if that particular duck had distinguishable marks such as your kid painted a face on it that would be entirely different. Not trying to downplay your situation, just looking at it from the perspective of the law.

No I can't and that's why the cops said they can't do anything.
FTAC2011
AG
$240 Worth of Pudding said:

My eyes aren't what they used to be but it sure looks like a woman in the second pic of the car.

Yes I agree that the person is wearing a woman's dress.
PharmD4
AG
FTAC2011 said:

$240 Worth of Pudding said:

Yes I agree that the person is wearing a woman's dress.

GinMan
AG
C@LAg said:

FTAC2011 said:

Virgo 72

The 72 Virgins promised to Muslims.

72 Virgins and the Twin Towers
normaleagle05
AG
Schizophrenia and surprise depositions is not a cocktail I'd like to have the bartender shake up for me.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.