Outdoors
Sponsored by

Deer lease 2001 Suburban for sale

896 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by killbutchereat
killbutchereat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking to sell my 2001 lease Suburban. 5.3 V8. Located at my lease ~15 miles east of Encinal off 44.

I think $5k is fair, but open to offers.

I purchased it in 2014 with about 100k miles on it. It has ~105 now. Got a mule and stopped using this much at all recently.

Clean title
Camo wrapped
Cold AC - replaced the AC compressor pulley and belt
Serpentine belt replaced
Flowmaster exhaust, cats removed. It does have a small exhaust leak on the passenger side rear.
All 4 shocks and bushings replaced
Front brake pads and rotors replaced
Falken AT 285/75/16s Tire tread looks great and all hold air, but probably should be replaced due to age if you're going to do much highway driving.
Full size spare with even older tire Micky Thompson on it
No third row bench seat
Radio doesn't work
It has some small electrical drain but a solar trickle charger keeps the battery fine to fire up every time.
Oil changed annually
4wd worked when I bought it but it's not now. My 01 Silverado just needed the front diff solenoid replaced so I think it might be that, but we decided to never take it out when muddy to not rut up the roads in the pasture. Not sure what actually is the issue.
It's been a deer lease truck for a decade so it's dirty and dented up some, but overall a great truck

I'll be headed down there sometime around memorial Day and then the third weekend of each month in the summer.

Email me username at Gmail if interested

MouthBQ98
AG
Hmmmm. Older than mine, with 4wD but a tiny fraction of the miles…hmmm.
rather be fishing
AG
I've ridden in and driven this vehicle. It's a lease vehicle.
killbutchereat
It definitely is a lease vehicle, but it was quite fun to drive around Houston when I first got it though. Got plenty of funny looks
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.