Pebble Creek County Club

15,281 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by DoubleE65
DirtyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for prices, joining fee, monthly fee, etc. Social membership most likely......

Any answers (or links to where I'm sure this has already been addressed) would be appreciated.
txgardengirl
Call Chad Barrum, membership director at 979-690-0996

Initiation fees are reasonable for social and the monthly does not require a minimum spend on food and beverage. The pool was updated not that long ago and they have lifeguards on staff as well as reservations required due to current climate.
littlebitofhifi
AG
Agree with above. Give Chad a call...super easy to deal with and will get you all the info. I just joined as a non-resident member to start using the club before I move to the area in a few months and found everything pretty reasonable.
FILO505
AG
Appreciate the responses. I emailed the website last week and hadn't received anything. At all
02atthelake
Check out Traditions too. Social buy-in might be a little higher but monthly dues are actually lower and no minimum food and beverage amount. We've done both and prefer Traditions even though we're in south CS.
txgardengirl
I liked Traditions until they went to swim at your own risk. PC is just in my backyard so it's a great home away from home for us

tomb - email Chad direct versus the website, they just had some staff transition around
chadbarrum at pebblecreek.cc
Rush_4_Prez
AG
Chadbarrum@pebblecreekcc.com

New address
Summer Breeze
AG
Maybe a dumb question, but how much does golfing cost for members? I've got a kid who has recently taken up golfing.
txgardengirl
With a full golf membership, there are no green fees.
Lite81
Social/ Golf membership

Any idea what the monthly dues are along with what the initiation fee is?
CN
Lite81 said:

Social/ Golf membership

Any idea what the monthly dues are along with what the initiation fee is?
Monthly dues for golf is around $400 including tax (no dining requirement). I'm not sure what initiation is but I think it's about $6K but they're usually running a "special" for 50% off initiation. However, they've been running that special for the last few years so why not just says it's $3K? Again, I'm not exactly sure of the amount but it's in that ballpark.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
I'm not aware of a 50% off initiation fee but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

FULL MEMBERSHIPS have complete access to all Club facilities and activities including golf, driving range, tennis, pool, clubhouse, restaurants, fitness, complimentary group fitness classes, access to kids klub and special events. Immediate family is included on membership.

Initiation Fee: $7,000.00 + tax

Monthly Dues: $373.00 + tax

JUNIOR MEMBERSHIPS are available for individuals 21 to 40 years of age. Junior Members have access to all Club facilities and activities including golf, driving range, tennis, pool, clubhouse, fitness, complimentary group fitness classes, access to kids klub, restaurants, & special events. Immediate family is included on membership. Junior members must upgrade to Full Membership prior to the youngest spouses 41st Birthday. Initiation fees will be applied to the cost of full membership when the membership is upgraded.

Initiation Fee: $4,000.00 + tax

Monthly Dues: $277.00 + tax

NON-RESIDENT MEMBERSHIPS are available for families who live and work at least 35 miles from the Club. Non-Resident Members have access to all Club facilities and activities including golf, driving range, tennis, pool, clubhouse, fitness, complimentary group fitness classes, access to kids klub, restaurants, & special events. Immediate family is included on membership and local students who are children of Non-Resident Members may use the Club as guests.

Initiation Fee: $3,000 + tax

Monthly Dues: $166.00 + tax

TENNIS MEMBERSHIPS have access to all Clubhouse facilities and activities including tennis, pool, clubhouse, restaurants, fitness, complimentary group fitness classes, access to kids klub and special events. Immediate family is included on membership.

Initiation Fee: $2,000.00 + tax

Monthly Dues: $169.00 + tax

SOCIAL MEMBERSHIPS have access to all Clubhouse facilities and activities, including the restaurants, pool, fitness, complimentary group fitness classes, access to kids klub, locker rooms, and special events. Golf access is allowed once a month however the guest fee is still required. Immediate family is included on membership.

Initiation Fee: $1,600.00 + tax

Monthly Dues: $149.00 + tax
mattlraney
I am looking into the student membership offered on the PC website. Can anyone help me find out about the pricing and requirements for this membership. Anything will help and is much appreciated. Thank You.
FracAg10
AG
Chad Barrum is the Membership Director
chadbarrum@pebblecreekcc.com

Student Membership

Student Memberships are available to single individuals, 25 years or younger, attending school locally whose permanent residence lies outside of the Bryan/College Station city limits. The annual fee for this membership provides access to all Club and Clubhouse facilities and activities. Proof of school enrollment required (copy of most current school fee statement and copy of school identification card) and a parent must co-sign the application. Parents may use the Club as guests. This membership may be active for a maximum of four (4) years.
Visor
AG
Since this thread popped up... man 2020 initiation and monthly dues were nice from Orlando Ayala above^^
ukbb2003
Visor said:

Since this thread popped up... man 2020 initiation and monthly dues were nice from Orlando Ayala above^^

Assuming those rates have increased semi-significantly in 4 years.
ags2007
AG
Updated pricing as of December 2023 below, but they are almost done redoing all of the greens and are said to be capping membership. As others have suggested, call Chad if you are interested in latest pricing.

FULL MEMBERSHIPS - the most complete Club access among all memberships. This includes all Club facilities and activities including golf, driving range, tennis, pool, clubhouse, restaurants, work out areas, weight room, complimentary group fitness classes, access to kids klub and all special events throughout the year. The Primary, any spouse, and all dependents are included on the membership.
Initiation Fee: $8,500 + tax
Monthly Dues: $465 + tax

JUNIOR MEMBERSHIPS are available for individuals 21 to 40 years of age. Junior Members have access to all Club facilities and activities including golf, driving range, tennis, pool, clubhouse, fitness, complimentary group fitness classes, access to kids klub, restaurants, & special events. All immediate family is included on membership. Junior members must upgrade to Full Membership prior to the youngest spouse's 41st Birthday. Initiation fees will be applied to the cost of full membership when the membership is upgraded.
Initiation Fee: $4,800 + tax
Monthly Dues: $355 + tax

NON-RESIDENT MEMBERSHIPS (or "Out of town") are available for families or individuals who live and work at least 35 miles from the Club. Non-Resident Members have access to all Club facilities and activities including golf, driving range, tennis, pool, clubhouse, fitness, complimentary group fitness classes, access to kids klub, restaurants, & special events. Immediate family is included on the membership and local students who are children of Non-Resident Members may use the Club as guests.
Initiation Fee: $3,900 + tax
Monthly Dues: $239 + tax

TENNIS MEMBERSHIPS have access to all Clubhouse facilities and activities including tennis, pool, clubhouse, restaurants, fitness, complimentary group fitness classes, access to kids klub and special events. The Primary, any spouse, and all dependents are included on the membership.
Initiation Fee: $2,300 + tax
Monthly Dues: $202 + tax

SOCIAL MEMBERSHIPS have access to all Clubhouse facilities and activities, including the restaurants, pool, fitness, complimentary group fitness classes, access to kids klub, locker rooms, and special events. Golf access is allowed once a month, however the guest fee is still required. All immediate family is included on membership.
Initiation Fee: $1,850 + tax
Monthly Dues: $189 + tax

TEXAS TEAM SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP this membership offers a unique opportunity for any juniors who are actively involved in the golf-related programming at Pebble Creek to have limited access to golf course and practice facilities. Involvement includes any group programming or private instruction on a multi-lesson package level. Parents and dependents will have full SOCIAL access to all Clubhouse facilities, programming and activities, including the restaurants, pool, weight room and exercise equipment, complimentary group fitness classes, access to kids klub, locker rooms, and all special events. Golf access is also allowed to the primaries on the account once a month, however the guest fee is still required. The spouse and all dependents are included in the social benefits of the membership.
Initiation Fee: $1,950 + tax
Monthly Dues: $199 + tax

CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS are held by the corporation. The company designates an officer, owner, partner, or full-time employee to be the "Designee". The company may add up to four additional officers, owners, partners, or full-time employees to the membership and pay only a processing fee of $250 each. (Up to 4 total designees on account) Privileges of the chosen category are extended to the Designee, Additional Members, and their families. Each member maintains a separate account under the company name, but the company and the member shall be jointly liable for payment of the club account. Corporate memberships are also transferable within the company.
Initiation Fee: $19,000 + tax
Monthly Dues: Depends on which membership category each designee chooses.

STUDENT MEMBERSHIPS are available to single individuals, 25 years or younger, attending school locally whose permanent residence lies outside of the Bryan/College Station city limits. The monthly dues for this membership provide access to all Club and Clubhouse facilities and activities. Cart fees are not included. Proof of school enrollment required (copy of most current school schedule or copy of school identification card). Parents may use the Club as guests. This membership may be active for a maximum of four (4) years.
Initiation Fee: $1000 + tax
Monthly Dues: $199 + tax
Visor
AG
How backed up is the course on a given Saturday? I assume game weekends are a nightmare?

I've been interested given the lack of golf in this city, and the Jr membership is pretty affordable and reasonable.
cstat07
AG
I'm not a golfer but I hear from friends out there the fairways are in real bad shape.
ags2007
AG
Right now the course is wide open because no one wants to play the trash temporary greens. Prior to the greens project, you needed to plan ahead to secure a Saturday tee time. They open the tee sheet a week in advance, and I have never had a problem booking a tee time for the following Saturday. It would be tough if you are trying to get on the day of or a couple days out. I haven't been a member through a football season yet, but I would assume the course is packed.
DonHenley
AG
Can someone tell me what is going on with the courses in BCS? Pebble has temp greens. Traditions is becoming a par 3 course because the fairways are being replaced. Briacrest is has its usual Poa problems and crappy tee boxes, but thats the norm every Spring. Going beyond that Pecan Lakes is half temp greens and has become a dump. La Toretta became Margaritaville and turned into a dump.
EBrazosAg
AG
Any club that didn't bite the bullet and re do greens a few years ago and buy green blankets is either doing what they should have the next summer now, or just temporizing till they make the decision later or go out of business.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Thisguy1
Pebble and Traditions are putting in Paspalum
cstat07
AG
How is the service at Traditions? We've had really bad luck at PCC. Has us thinking about switching but it's a longer drive for us.
DoubleE65
AG
New Platinum Paspalum greens opening at PCCC June 1, about the same time Trad is closing down to Par 3's on all holes to sprig the same grass in their fairways.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.