Pool Service Rec

1,493 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 24 days ago by Cartographer
aggie-1997
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know I have seen other threads with Pool Service recommendations, but couldn't find them in the search. I am having an issue with a pool pump and need to find someone to come diagnose/fix it. Any recommendations? I have used one of the bigger companies in the area in the past, but they are expensive and not very thorough. All recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
aggies4life
AG
Iv had good success with Mobley
textar4404
Clear Choice Pool Service
TAMC11
AG
What does pool service cost? Weekly? Monthly?
jphil1
AG
Kahuna Pools; I've used them for almost 3years. No issues at all
TCT Legend
https://www.bluelinebcs.com/

Give Blaine a call, let him know what your issues are.

nine7nine two five 3 four eight zero 1

(did not want to type the numbers out, due to spamming)
aught2ag
We use Blue Line as well and have been happy with him! We used True Light for several years, owner is a nice guy, but he had some techs not showing up, claiming they did, and created a list of problems for us. His original tech that was on our account in the beginning was really good and did outstanding work.
aggie-1997
AG
Just to follow-up from my original post, I went with Clear Choice Pools. They diagnosed my pool pump and had me fully repaired quickly. Very professional and knowledgeable. I will definitely be using them again.
RJ3
AG
ABC is doing a free month for new customers to switch over to ABC as an intro offer as we are rolling out pool cleaning as our newest service line.

(979)361-0500
AG1996
Real happy with Pool Guy, but may only service pools he built, not sure.
Counterpoint
AG
Do any of these places repair leaks?
Cartographer
No, they will refer you to American Leak Detection

You need to have a leak detection report completed so that you can pinpoint the issue. Once you know this you can take it to a pool company and they can offer a solution.

Most leaks I have seen tend to be plumbing/seal related in lights or around drains but, have them come out and do a report for you it will save you time and money in the end.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.