Large Airplanes Circling North Brazos County
1,726 Views | 10 Replies
FamousAgg
1:35p, 4/16/24
Noticed these two flying together doing circles probably flew around in a loop 5-6 times. Training exercises?
Charpie
1:39p, 4/16/24
I believe they are here for the flyover this afternoon
FamousAgg
1:40p, 4/16/24
Looks I had to try a few different radar websites but I think this is it.

AggiePhil
1:40p, 4/16/24
That's the benefit flight thing that was posted on the news. For the child with cancer.
FamousAgg
1:43p, 4/16/24
In reply to AggiePhil
Ok here it is. Boy with inoperable tumor joining C-130 crew for flyover https://www.kbtx.com/2024/04/16/boy-with-inoperable-tumor-joining-c-130-crew-flyover/
MyNameIsJeff
2:16p, 4/16/24
In reply to FamousAgg
This is typically the best site for showing military aircraft: https://globe.adsbexchange.com/

Flightradar24 is my favorite for commerical/private aircraft.
FamousAgg
2:45p, 4/16/24
In reply to MyNameIsJeff
I could not find that flight on Flightradar24 that's what confused me

Thanks for the other website!
TXAGBQ76
8:24p, 4/16/24
They are out of Dyess AFB in Abilene. One of them picked up the AFA team and brought them here
LOYAL AG
11:45p, 4/16/24
In reply to TXAGBQ76
TXAGBQ76 said:

They are out of Dyess AFB in Abilene. One of them picked up the AFA team and brought them here

Ok that had to suck. Slowest plane imaginable.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
FamousAgg
9:30a, 4/17/24
In reply to LOYAL AG
They could play pitch and catch in the back of that monster
LOYAL AG
10:50a, 4/17/24
In reply to FamousAgg
FamousAgg said:

They could play pitch and catch in the back of that monster

True. For a really long time. We used to wonder how something moving so slow could stay in the air. When Noriega was captured we flew him to Miami in a C-130 and I felt like that was punishment enough for whatever he'd done. Amazing plane for short hops in hot zones but flying distance just isn't fun.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings