Austin
Sponsored by

Youth fitness classes in Austin?

1,169 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by cityagboy
cityagboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy! My son (9) has been taking fitness classes at HIT Athletic in central austin but they just changed the age limit to 12 and above. Does anyone know of any classes in Austin for a kid that is 9 years old?
Aggietaco
AG
I don't have any suggestions, but did you talk with Eddie or any of the staff about continuing on?
skelly02
AG
Train for the game off bee cave road and Walsh tarelton
Swope McGee
AG
Our 9 year old has been going to Ninja Nation on Lamar and loves it. Their online sign up is a bit confusing, so I'd go in person to sign up. They offer 8 week courses as well as open play.
A little farther away, Kid Strong is also a good choice. It's a weekly class and they do obstacle courses and incorporate other social aspects into the classes.
aggiederelict
This right here.
cityagboy
AG
Aggietaco said:

I don't have any suggestions, but did you talk with Eddie or any of the staff about continuing on?

Way late on this response but yeah we ended up spending a lot of time with Eddie after one of the instructors had a mental breakdown and screamed at me in the lobby
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.