AT&T Stadium/ T Swift parking
25,028 Views | 171 Replies
FightinTAC08
8:50a, 8/7/23
used the lot this weekend. thanks so much!
ChoppinDs40
7:37p, 8/14/23
Nice! I assume a 3yr old can walk this reasonably? I was going to ask, can we just hug the west side of the building and pop out on the north side?

Then it's a straight shot west to the entrance next to the Lexus lot?
Hincemm
9:00p, 8/14/23
i think so...but i haven't had a three year old in 9 years!

maybe a 300 yard walk from parking to entrance
Naveronski
9:24p, 8/14/23
In reply to ChoppinDs40
ChoppinDs40 said:

Nice! I assume a 3yr old can walk this reasonably? I was going to ask, can we just hug the west side of the building and pop out on the north side?

Then it's a straight shot west to the entrance next to the Lexus lot?
You'll want to assist when crossing from the sidewalk along the building to/over the train tracks.

But yes, it's generally walkable by tiny humans.

I parked in the left green rectangle, backed up against the wall, not blocking the trailers or any ramp/dock. There were several other cars in the green rectangle along the street.

I followed the green arrows to the stadium (I used the upper route, but both options exist).

The yellow box is the track crossing area. You'll see pavers to use as stepping stones through the grass, but they will not prevent your wife/girlfriend from wondering where the hell you're taking her.

It's a really awesome parking location and very generous that Hincemm is sharing it with us.

Remember: matt.hince@mei-travel.com
Hincemm said:

Howdy, all!

Please continue to take advantage of the parking...no strings attached (and I mean that).

My one shameless plug is this; if you re looking to plan a vacation (disney, all inclusive, cruise, europe, etc) for you/spose/family, then I'd love the chance to assist. My travel services cost you nothing additional.

PM me or email is in signature. Enjoy the ballpark/AT&T/Choctaw!
CapCityAg89
10:41p, 8/14/23
In reply to Hincemm
Hincemm said:

You're welcome!

So do you have football season tickets? The Dallas bus thread has me thinking. Yours would be a great meeting/parking spot for a mid cities/Tarrant bus to BCS. It would be nice if you could participate.
ftworthag02
10:49p, 8/14/23
In reply to Hincemm
He's also a strong P1
Hincemm
11:11p, 8/14/23
Thanks for the kind words all.

Unfortunately no to the fb season tickets. Waiting to get the youngsters out of the office and off the payroll before that expense.

But hey, if you need a place to meet up for the bus down then have at it.
Matsui
8:06a, 8/15/23
In reply to Naveronski
This is exactly what we did and yes I'd think a 3 year old could do it
ChoppinDs40
8:43a, 8/15/23
In reply to Naveronski
This is perfect. Thanks for the map!

How does everyone feel about the area? Is my f150 door handle going to be popped off when I get back? Or since it's an industrial area, everyone knows it's covered in cameras?
Hincemm
10:28a, 8/15/23
i assume no liability whatsoever

but seriously, i don't. if it matters, then it's literally 50 yards from the paid lots.

i wouldn't hesitate to drive an f150 around there. a porsche may be a different story.
FightinTAC08
11:00a, 8/15/23
I parked in the spaces near the street in my F150 and had no concerns. my 6 year old did the walk just fine.

best part is no traffic when you leave.
ChoppinDs40
3:04p, 8/19/23
Howdy Ags!
Matsui
4:15p, 8/19/23
In reply to ChoppinDs40
Relatively safe
ChoppinDs40
4:23p, 8/19/23
In reply to Matsui
Yeah there were a bunch of people tailgating in this lot today. 2 tents right up against the concrete wall thing.

So damn hot.
aggiechick
4:09p, 8/20/23
We are in your lot! Hope that's ok! Thank you for the space. I put your name on my dashboard.
JustinAg97
9:49a, 8/21/23
Adding my Thank You, Hincemm! Parked there Friday and Sunday for the Metallica shows. Not a bad walk for my daughter and I going the tracks/Cowboys Way to AT&T route.

Now to call my chiro buddy to adjust my neck after all the headbanging \m/
Hincemm
9:57a, 8/21/23
In reply to JustinAg97
JustinAg97 said:

Adding my Thank You, Hincemm! Parked there Friday and Sunday for the Metallica shows. Not a bad walk for my daughter and I going the tracks/Cowboys Way to AT&T route.

Now to call my chiro buddy to adjust my neck after all the headbanging \m/

haha...you're welcome.
matt.hince@mei-travel.com
sanitariex
4:57p, 8/21/23
In reply to Hincemm
I also took advantage Friday and Sunday for Metallica, really not a bad walk at all down to AT&T even in this heat. Hincemm is the real MVP!
cruzdoggie
6:59p, 9/4/23
Just parked there for the Astros/Rangers game and it was perfect. Thank you so much!
CowDog
12:30p, 9/5/23
In reply to cruzdoggie
cruzdoggie said:

Just parked there for the Astros/Rangers game and it was perfect. Thank you so much!

How about that! I did too. But I wish I was going Wednesday. Verlander v Sherzer.

Thank again for this Hince!
GarlandAg2012
9:15a, 9/6/23
Going to the Rangers tonight and plan to take advantage of this kind offering.

Hope the Rangers can pull their collective heads out of their asses.
BosAG06
9:42p, 9/6/23
Thanks for this! We plan to park here this coming Sunday for the A's game.
Hincemm
10:09p, 9/6/23
All of you are ruining the rangers season. just saying.
C1NRB
11:03p, 9/6/23
Heading out there Friday, 9/8/23!
C1NRB
11:23p, 9/8/23
In reply to C1NRB
C1NRB said:

Heading out there Friday, 9/8/23!

Thanks!
Demasiado
11:11a, 9/11/23
Can we use for a cowboys game also???
ChoppinDs40
11:57a, 9/11/23
In reply to Demasiado
Pretty long walk
Hincemm
8:20p, 9/11/23
In reply to Demasiado
Demasiado said:

Can we use for a cowboys game also???
i've done it for arky game. if you loop around and through texas live, it adds another quarter mile (best guess). i don't mind a walk but to each their own
double aught
10:20p, 9/11/23
In reply to Hincemm
Yep. Wife and I walked it for T Swift. It ain't bad at all, especially for the price. Thanks again!
C1NRB
10:46p, 9/20/23
Thank you, Hincemm!
$1 Hotdog Day means more hotdogs, IYKWIM.
hbc07
11:08a, 9/28/23
Trying to gauge if I can currently walk that distance for the Arky gameā€¦ does anyone have any estimate of how long the walk is time wise?

Or has anyone walked to lot V to take the courtesy shuttles?
sanitariex
11:16a, 9/28/23
About 20 minutes give or take. Roughly a mile cutting across the train tracks and through the parking lot. I took a few walking beers, it's really not bad at all
Hincemm
2:49p, 9/28/23
agree. you can go to the right (north?) of Globe Life through Texas Live if memory serves.
jograki
10:26a, 9/30/23
In reply to Hincemm
Thank you Hince, parked there this morning. BTHO Arky!!
hbc07
12:46p, 9/30/23
Parking worked out perfectly! Was a little bit of a walk for my gimpy leg (had to take a break midway).
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 3 of 5
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings