Metroplex
Sponsored by

AT&T Stadium/ T Swift parking

24,993 Views | 171 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by GigEmAgsCaleb
Aggie1944s Kid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Will take advantage of your offer this evening. Thanks so much!
akaggie05
AG
Same! We owe you one.
Hincemm
AG
You're welcome! Enjoy!
matt.hince@mei-travel.com
haydland
AG
Ranger game this Sunday. Will take you up on your offer. Thank you!
fc2112
Hincemm said:

hoosier-daddy said:

What's the tailgating policy in this lot?
it's not applicable but also probably not the best. it's quite industrial and not that much space. you're welcome to, though. just stay out of the way of trucks, docks, etc.
I would like for anyone who takes Hincemm up on his kind offer to please not tailgate nor leave any kind of mess. The man is being most generous here.
_lefraud_
AG
Used Hincemm lot for Ranger game last night, much appreciated.
Hincemm
AG
_lefraud_ said:

Used Hincemm lot for Ranger game last night, much appreciated.

Ha. We had a driver meeting so there probably wasn't as much parking available as there normally is. Glad to hear it was ok
fc2112
Hincemm
AG
that's funny
The Pilot
AG
Hince is a good dude.
Hincemm
AG
Meh

Peter Klaven
AG
I'm going to take you up on this offer for the rangers game this evening. Thanks a lot!
akaggie05
AG
Using it today... Thanks!
txam92
AG
Used it today for the Rangers game
Thanks for making this available!
gctxag
AG
Hince, does the offer still stand for a 1pm weekday game?
Hincemm
AG
Sure does. Just park on the west side of 1903 (closest to ball park). There's a few parking spaces that should be open. If push comes to shove, then you can park along street
double aught
AG
I'm taking my daughters to the day game tomorrow and plan on taking advantage of this. Thanks!
Hincemm
AG
Howdy, all!

Please continue to take advantage of the parking...no strings attached (and I mean that).

My one shameless plug is this; if you re looking to plan a vacation (disney, all inclusive, cruise, europe, etc) for you/spose/family, then I'd love the chance to assist. My travel services cost you nothing additional.

PM me or email is in signature. Enjoy the ballpark/AT&T/Choctaw!
shoes
AG
Thanks! Headed your way to use the lot tonight.
CowDog
AG
Going to use this for the Rangers game Sunday. Thank you for this.
Matsui
AG
What about day games at globe life is it okay to park there for 105 or 305 games during the week?
Hincemm
AG
it sure is. just try and stay away from dock doors. theres a few parking spaces next to the trailers, so that may be best.
txam92
AG
Matsui said:

What about day games at globe life is it okay to park there for 105 or 305 games during the week?
I parked there for a 1:05 game 3 weeks ago no problem. Like Hincemm said, there are actual parking spots away from the loading dock part and just park there. There is a "1903" on the door of the main entrance if you're not sure if you're in the right spot. Once you park, walk down the sidewalk to the train tracks and turn right. Follow the train track to just before the stop sign and turn right again. Follow the second set of tracks and you'll see a parking lot and the stadium on the left. Just walk that way and you're in.
Matsui
AG
Thanks all.
akaggie05
AG
Since we're sitting here trying to optimize this amazing gift, the couple of times I've used it I've walked down the narrow concrete alley alongside the 1903 building on the left, then stepped over the tracks (there are cinderblocks already there as stepping stones) and found myself in a parking lot that sells parking for $30 or so. Then it's a quick walk across the street to the ballpark. Am I doing it wrong?
Matsui
AG
This is awesome. Thank you. I'd love to venmo the owner money for a beer or two! Ha. Thanks again.
Hincemm
AG
akaggie05 said:

Since we're sitting here trying to optimize this amazing gift, the couple of times I've used it I've walked down the narrow concrete alley alongside the 1903 building on the left, then stepped over the tracks (there are cinderblocks already there as stepping stones) and found myself in a parking lot that sells parking for $30 or so. Then it's a quick walk across the street to the ballpark. Am I doing it wrong?
no....that's exactly what i do every time
Hincemm
AG
Matsui said:

This is awesome. Thank you. I'd love to venmo the owner money for a beer or two! Ha. Thanks again.
no need to venmo. just be nice if someone asks you to move your car.

on the beer, i'll let you know if/when i'm there for a&m/arkansas

txam92
AG
Hincemm said:

akaggie05 said:

no....that's exactly what i do every time

Didn't know that trick. I'll try that next time.
Matsui
AG
parking there at your spot tomorrow. thank you again!
Hincemm
AG
you're welcome. hope we get to use it for some october games!
Naveronski
AG
Same!
Naveronski
AG
akaggie05 said:

Thank you for posting this; worked perfectly and made a super quick walk.
Matsui
AG
The parking went off flawless today. Thank you so very much. Super appreciated.
Hincemm
AG
You're welcome!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.